User

Credits
bio25
User
Joined 2015-8-10
Last Visited 2016-09-21
Post time 2015-8-18 00:20:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Help with my team and angel. Reply:2| View:286

Hi, im new and i dont speak english very good so is not easy for me grow up in the game. Actually im lvl 42 and im playing from one week ago. I have 15 heroes and 5 angels and im scoring really low on angel trials and the arena and mission is not easy for me.... My team is:

Pyrona blue+1 3* lvl42 maxed
        Atlanta blue +1 3* lvl 42 maxed
        Rose knight blue+1 3* lvl42 maxed
        Earthshaker blue+1 3* lvl42 maxed
        Green ranger blue+1 2* lvl42 maxed
        Angel: Alecta 1* maxed

I dont know if is a good team... i have nether knight, nightblade, soul slinger, king o bones, berserker claws, mermaid, byron, grimbow, valkirie and shadowraigh too and angels like amora, lunaria, nocturna and vienna. Should i chage angel till level 55??? evolve alecta to 2* in this level is really hard.
        And a last question, need i improove all runes??

Thx in advance

Greetings

bio25 Last edit in 2015-8-18 00:20:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vonn
User
Joined 2015-5-5
Last Visited 2015-12-06
Post time 2015-8-18 02:50:49 | Show all posts

Help with my team and angel.

Hi, A quick brief base on my game experience.

Alecta is a level 55 angel and you can only buy her soulstone if you reach that level, but if you will open chest to
        hunt her soulstone its up to you but I suggest to keep Nyssa for now you can level her till 3*(up to you) and save for Alecta soulstone, Djinni on arena shop is a good choice if you would like to get higher floor on Angel trial on the most easy way, pick a hero that has active 2nd skill and easy to rank up, for example Pyrona,
        Pyrona has burst 1st skill, and crowd control 2nd skill, Berserker claw is same. At this early stage I don\'t suggest 2nd skill passive or non crowd control skill heroes like Green Archer, Atalanta , Valkyrie , Shadowraith and so on.
        And yes you need to improve runes but pick the items that you will not use for now. Focus on main 5 heroes and don\'t build multiple heroes at once, You have limited resources its applicable on angel also.

Cheers! Have a good day.
Floor reply (0)

vonn Last edit in 2015-8-18 02:50:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-5-28 07:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042995 second(s), 36 queries .