User

Credits
ladyevavalentine
User
Joined 2014-1-24
Last Visited 2017-01-09
Post time 2015-8-18 09:48:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Glitch/Bug with Demonic War Reply:6| View:355
        Hello, I\'m Squeekers from Server 7. Tonight Demonic War was really glitchy. Enough that the majority of the time was literally spent refreshing and rarely getting anything else done. Now I have put a decent amount of money into this game, and time. This glitch needs fixed. Other players were having problems as well. We should be FAIRLY compensated for this. And that compensation should be equal to what we lost out on, sashes would be fair in my opinion. Below I have included screenshots of the glitches a well as an explanation for what was going on.

Screen Shot One

This happened every time someone in my Alliance tried to attack. Even after refreshing, it would happen again.
Screen Shot Two

In Screen Shot One, the health bar is wrong, in this screen shot it was correct. Most of the time it was displayed as it is in Screen Shot One.
Screen Shot Three

If an attack did manage to go through, this screen was encountered next. Most of the time refresh was the only thing to make it go away, and then it would go back to Screen Shot One OR Screen Shot Four.
Screen Shot Four

Operation too fast this was with almost every attack as well, even though there was nothing else loading but the fight, and no rapid clicking.

ladyevavalentine Last edit in 2015-8-18 09:48:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ladyevavalentine
User
Joined 2014-1-24
Last Visited 2017-01-09
 Author| Post time 2015-8-26 09:09:47 | Show all posts

Glitch/Bug with Demonic War

This glitch happened to my Alliance again, Nothing has been done about it since I posted this. This is ridiculous.;
Floor reply (0)

ladyevavalentine Last edit in 2015-8-26 09:09:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hhuxford
User
Joined 2015-3-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-26 09:23:09 | Show all posts

Reply 1# ladyevavalentine
        They don\'t care. They are still making money. Here\'s our Alliance on 775

6:22pm. We have gotten TWO bosses done..that\'s it!

This is ridiculous! You guys are making money on this and not fixing the issues, not compensating!!!!! YOU DON\'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!

Floor reply (0)

hhuxford Last edit in 2015-8-26 09:23:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heals
User
Joined 2014-5-28
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-8-26 09:38:53 | Show all posts

Same thing is happening on my server 101! Over a month and a half of this but yet they are adding new junk almost daily!
Floor reply (0)

heals Last edit in 2015-8-26 09:38:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
drgnhart
User
Joined 2014-6-9
Last Visited 2017-09-15
Post time 2015-8-30 00:40:44 | Show all posts

Thats because those are different departments. [Creation/Repair] Unless you know coding and are hired by them to help, its useless to complain.; If you actually search the forums for similar problems you\'ll see its not just you everyone is being affected. So no one is advancing.; Many of you folks just don\'t understand so let me put it this way:

Your car breaks down, you get it towed to the garage. Your vehicle has to wait its turn in being looked at. When it is, they don\'t have the parts and have to be special ordered. Its also an extended holiday weekend, so there are delays in mailing and getting to vehicles brought in before you.; Then a mechanic is sick and they are short handed.; Then its worked on & tested.; Still an issue, but can\'t finish today, start on it the next day ...

They do not have wands from Hogwarts.; They can not blink their eyes or wiggle their noses to auto fix it.; They used up all three wishes from their Genie in a bottle.; They have 1,000\'s & 1,000\'s of players and a ton of issues.; Thats why you do not see many replies.; There is not enough time to answer them all and actually I see its a waste of time considering all the rude complaints.; If you have a problem, search here for similar issues, you see it reported, then its on the board to be fixed.;; From a moderator [edited]:

Dear player, we do not troll the forum. I personally report the DW issue for at least 3-4 weeks almost daily.; And if you know how much we are trolling, by now u should know that we are not supposed to make report from here. {Bugs Forum] So please from now on make any reports in Support section. Regarding your issue...they know about that problem,it\'s hard but they\'ll try to fix it. Believe me, i\'m sick of waking up at 1:30 am or 5 am for a waste of time in DW, and we are all angry about this. I guess we are your boxing sack , go for it, we got used to it.

So man up, research and then move along best you can.; Complain to mommy if you have to, whining does nothing here.

Floor reply (0)

drgnhart Last edit in 2015-8-30 00:40:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
giuglea ion
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
Post time 2015-8-30 05:15:34 | Show all posts

Demonic WAr bug Brand Server Sethite 588; this is the 5 th since nobody gives a .... and nobody wants to fix the Demonic war , it will be really helpful if someone can actually report this problem to the higher ups .  And there is no need for a picture there are plenty enough above so select those and send them , that is happening at the current DW .
Floor reply (0)

giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-8-30 05:15:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-26 04:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071433 second(s), 44 queries .