North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 719| Reply: 4

Fun team compositions.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xtreasurex
User
Joined 2015-5-12
Last Visited 2015-11-26
Post time 2015-8-18 21:24:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Fun team compositions. Reply:4| View:719

Hey guys,
        I have been thinking about making some fun teams and trying to ignore the meta for a while.
        Have you guys ever thought about making a full mages/archers team or mixing them?
        If you guys have some advices, I would like to know your ideas or thoughts :-)

xtreasurex Last edit in 2015-8-18 21:24:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
imperator j
User
Joined 2015-7-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-18 22:22:25 | Show all posts

Fun team compositions.

What a I like call Nuke them before they nuke you cleave

Front Row: Nereida and Lumia
        Back Row: Astral Hunter, Grim Bow, NightBlade
        Angel:Mikaela or Alecta

Nereïde is pretty tanky for a mage and her AOE will be useful for damaging back row heroes, along with her main attack which attacks back row, and she provides CC with a stun. Lumia can survive quite a few turns because she has resilience and dodge. She also has a CC with her prisons, and provides a heal which will proc more often since she will be front row. Astral Hunter\'s main attacks hit the rear line and one of them reduces defense. Grim Bow\'s special hits back row and his main attack when paired with Nightblade can burn through a tank. Night blade is pretty self explanatory with one word: Overpowered, and she can hit back row too. Mikaela is the icing on the cake because she can nuke a back row already decimated by the heroes listed. This is just my theory at least never tried it, looking forward to it.

My main premise for this comp is that their back row will die in the first 2-4 turns, therefore only leaving their tanks whose damage will not outlast a stick measuring contest with 4 DPS Heroes and a Control Hero.

Best,

IGN: Imperator
        Guild: Relentless
        S62 Sterope
Floor reply (0)

imperator j Last edit in 2015-8-18 22:22:25

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xtreasurex
User
Joined 2015-5-12
Last Visited 2015-11-26
 Author| Post time 2015-8-19 16:43:15 | Show all posts

Fun team compositions.

Thank you for giving your useful advices. That\'s what I wanted :-)
Floor reply (0)

xtreasurex Last edit in 2015-8-19 16:43:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
saulmcg
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-20 16:36:18 | Show all posts

Fun team compositions.

Guardian  Elder Dwarf  Light Envoy
        Lumia   Lunar Priestess
        Athena
        (time out team that also boosts rage and atk. Can replace lumia with nightblade or demon hunter for back line killing)
        The obvious intent behind this team is to defend and time out an opponent. However, you can sub in a heavy hitter and try your luck at all the rage generation and attack boosts offered in the team. At that point I might consider swapping out dwarf for another aggressive front liner.

Headless Horseman  Dark Paladin
        Soul Eater    Hell Hound/ Blazing Soul     Minotaur/ exorcist
        Styx
        An expensive team, which is why I opted to list alternate free versions of some of the characters. These heroes prevent your opponent from gaining rage or drain rage on hit.

Zerker Claw  Elder Dwarf
        Blue Witch   Nightblade  Nedeira
        Any angel will work (If you have access to flora, then earthshaker can probably sub in for ned for the synergy they have or a healer based character if you are running mikaela/ alecta)
        All free and fairly easy to obtain. Keep enemies locked down long enough to proc grimbow and nedeira. The blue and zerker lane can generally cc whoever is there to death freeing up the fight (its very important to have blue behind zerker because she is just about the best row lockdown in the game and you want to keep him protected as long as possible). The whole goal being flood the team with cc. The great thing about this team is that every row can hit the back line hard without having to have max rage. This is important.
Floor reply (0)

saulmcg Last edit in 2015-8-20 16:36:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-18 16:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067175 second(s), 40 queries .