User

Credits
junkz1019
User
Joined 2015-1-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-19 21:58:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
New Server Advancement Reply:1| View:361
        From my experience, the best way to come out on top is to simply strive for the Initial Journey event. ;for example, if you save all your silver, you will have roughly around 3 mil, so you can to bar maid x10 ;3 times, you save that rep. ;Now to futrher in the future, in Battle Shrine, just go up 1 at a time to make sure you win, it will build prestige for later. next step is to arm your heros Soh is alright, and mora is well... mora... ;but ya need a solid tank regardless of character class, so grab Agamenmom for his self rezz.
        with that said and done, you now have a leg up on others ( atleast 48% better ) but it doesnt stop there! ;you need tojust pump and dump all wisdom and int pots into Agam, he will be your shield, just make sure when you are dumping wisdom to make any roll a +to END, since crits ignore armor. as for your second hero, that is totally up to you, but make sure that hero compliments your class.

I will be posting more tips and hints later on, ty for taking a peek at my post and I honestly hope it has helped.

junkz1019 Last edit in 2015-8-19 21:58:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-5-22 12:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042362 second(s), 34 queries .