Credits
seyren windsor
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-19 23:45:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Level 70 Angels Reply:4| View:837
        Hi, I wanna ask bout level 70 angels.
        - Styx skill with stun and decrease max HP.. I think decrease max HP is really helpful to finish off the enemy party in PvP ASAP.
        My question is.. how great does the decrease max HP do to the enemy party? is it bout half of their max HP?

-Mikaela her meteor skill with burn effect is really painful.
        My question is.. which one is better between mikaela meteor skill with burn effect compare to Styx stun skill with decrease max HP in term to finish off the enemy party ASAP?

- last, Athena.. his heal skill with rage/atk buff is helpful in term of defense mode or Angel trial.
        My question is.. can I replace Athena job with high level and star of Djinni and sacrifice 1 slot for Djinni and use another angel 70 like Styx or Mikaela?

Please give me some advice.. cos I wanna pick and focus only 1 of the 70 level angel between Styx, Mikaela, Athena.
        Cos I know it takes long time to develop her to 6 stars.

My team right now is:
        - Rose Knight, Nether Knight, Elder Dwarf
        - Pyrona, BC, Nightblade, NS, Djinni

I only focus on these heroes, other of mine just for filler party.

seyren windsor Last edit in 2015-8-19 23:45:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vonn
User
Joined 2015-5-5
Last Visited 2015-12-06
Post time 2015-8-20 03:45:09 | Show all posts

Level 70 Angels

Hi,
        Styx - Despite being Styx as my main angel me myself didn\'t get the point of decrease hp on her skill, I just assumed it was by percentage cause I don\'t see any damage at all when I cast it, I\'m not really sure on this one.
        All I know is Styx is a crowd control angel with the ability to stun a whole team and loss their turn and rage steal to distribute to your team.

Mikaela - You can\'t compare those 3 angels since they have all capabilities it really depends on the team composition, This angel is a damage type and her skill can melt an enemy party down.

Athena - Yes Djinni can definitely replace her, as my angel Styx I can finish trial without worries of losing someone, Btw the rage regen of Athena is the same as rage steal of Styx when max.

Overall I\'m a big fan of crowd control heroes/angel but as per your team I suggest Mikaela, 2 main front tanker takes a lot of time to die, while your opponent busy on your tanker Mikaela already burning them alive with the help of your rear line heroes.

This suggestion is base on my own game experience, any correction or suggestion from other players are welcome. Hope this gives you an idea.
Floor reply (0)

vonn Last edit in 2015-8-20 03:45:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seyren windsor
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-20 13:34:04 | Show all posts

Level 70 Angels

I\'m on my way to develop my new main team like this:Front: Dwarf, Headless HorsemanBack: Nightblade, Pyrona, NereidaSince I already have HH as my new member and still 3 stars, I\'m going to increase its stars.Pyrona, NB, Dwarf at 5 stars, and Nereida at 4 stars on going to 5 stars.So, with my new main team.. which one is the most suitable for my new main team?
Floor reply (0)

seyren windsor Last edit in 2015-8-20 13:34:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vonn
User
Joined 2015-5-5
Last Visited 2015-12-06
Post time 2015-8-20 15:20:29 | Show all posts

Level 70 Angels

Arena base - Mikaela

Angel Trial / PVE - Athena / or hero Djinni
Floor reply (0)

vonn Last edit in 2015-8-20 15:20:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-5-25 14:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071107 second(s), 40 queries .