Credits
lodanation
User
Joined 2015-7-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-20 07:57:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Must Read and Implement This Suggestion Reply:1| View:111
        1. Guild wars (Priority)
        2. Lower the gold cost rate on (weapon/equipment enhancing, angel promotion and angel augment, hero potential and hero pentacle, relics upgrading and some synth )
        3. Change QUEEN MAZE make it an interesting dungeon tho
        4. Get rid of 7 day reward icon on the old server that already collected all the rewards.
        5. Get rid of the star vein system and bring back the mana chip
        6. Also the guild contribution of a player (when the players leave the contribution will remain on the player and when he comes back it will go back normal with his old contribution) (sometimes players in my guild will be gone for 2-3 days and i started to kicked them and they got a lot of contribution left so i decided not to kicked them coz maybe they are offline coz of being a busy person)
        7. RESET the Tittles please
        8. Bring back the relics on arena shop
        9. Add a map that drop golds tho for farming. (in case you wont agree on lowering the gold cost rate)
        10. Add a useful things on realmshop so those who recharge they will be boosted (coz free player spank some casher tho (#REALTALK))
        11. Please stop making servers and start fixing servers (fire of fusion said (Dear player, we all care about all the players. As magerealm is still a new game it still needs some time to get stable like LOA. We are going to launch many new events soon. As our devs are working day and night to make this more enjoyable. I Hope you understand what I mean.;The only thing required is patience. A lot of new things are going to come soon.....)) then if it is new why you keep making servers, instead of fixing the bug on servers.
        12. can you make the support on this forum like a chat but it is private tho. ticketing system goes wrong and too long for the official to respond.
        13. Make some new events (we are bored on world boss and raiders tho)

THANK YOU! HOPE YOU READ THIS!

lodanation Last edit in 2015-8-20 07:57:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-25 19:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043705 second(s), 34 queries .