North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 247| Reply: 3

Transfer Game Account

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hydrafaye
User
Joined 2015-2-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-20 13:35:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Transfer Game Account Reply:3| View:247
        Server: (S1) Larolei
        IGN: Hydra

I know this isn\'t a usual thing, and I wasn\'t sure if this was the right place to post it, but I\'d like to switch servers. When I first signed up, I was playing alone and just clicked a random server. However, now that I have gotten some of my friends into the game, I\'d like to be able to switch to the server they play on. I can give all sorts of info about my account, and I\'ve made real-money purchases, I just want to be able to play with them without having to start over.

I\'m the leader (not original) of a guild, but I\'m willing to leave it behind if I have to, as I didn\'t have to pay for it.
        I also am aware that my name may be taken, and I don\'t mind changing it if necessary, so long as I don\'t have to pay the 100 diamonds for it. ;)

The server I\'d like to switch to is (S2) Baodicea.

Thanks in advance, guys!

-Hydra

hydrafaye Last edit in 2015-8-20 13:35:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alcheon
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2016-09-28
Post time 2015-8-20 13:54:45 | Show all posts

Transfer Game Account

Hi!

I don\'t think switching of server is impossible at the moment, however i will log this down onto the report for further answers from the devs.

There is also a thread which suggests server merging, in which the idea has been suggested to the devs to see if it is possible.

Please await reply from my higher-up.
        Thanks!
Floor reply (0)

alcheon Last edit in 2015-8-20 13:54:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hydrafaye
User
Joined 2015-2-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-20 14:18:13 | Show all posts

Transfer Game Account

Reply 1# alcheon

Thank you for such a prompt response! I was hoping that, since cross-server play is already occurring (The Warf) and the Cross-Server Arena is set to open, that it would be available.

I can understand the worry about high-level, experienced players wanting to go into the new servers and be on the top of the charts, but not only am I fairly weak at the game (chart-wise at least), but it\'s not even a new server.

If possible, I would be interested in knowing more information as to why this isn\'t doable yet, and what might encourage the developers to incorporate it into gameplay. I would be fine with a small diamond fee, or a purchase under $10.00.
Floor reply (0)

hydrafaye Last edit in 2015-8-20 14:18:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-15 16:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068396 second(s), 38 queries .