hydrafaye
User
Joined 2015-2-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-20 13:35:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Transfer Game Account Reply:3| View:219
        Server: (S1) Larolei
        IGN: Hydra

I know this isn\'t a usual thing, and I wasn\'t sure if this was the right place to post it, but I\'d like to switch servers. When I first signed up, I was playing alone and just clicked a random server. However, now that I have gotten some of my friends into the game, I\'d like to be able to switch to the server they play on. I can give all sorts of info about my account, and I\'ve made real-money purchases, I just want to be able to play with them without having to start over.

I\'m the leader (not original) of a guild, but I\'m willing to leave it behind if I have to, as I didn\'t have to pay for it.
        I also am aware that my name may be taken, and I don\'t mind changing it if necessary, so long as I don\'t have to pay the 100 diamonds for it. ;)

The server I\'d like to switch to is (S2) Baodicea.

Thanks in advance, guys!

-Hydra

hydrafaye Last edit in 2015-8-20 13:35:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alcheon
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2016-09-28
Post time 2015-8-20 13:54:45 | Show all posts

Transfer Game Account

Hi!

I don\'t think switching of server is impossible at the moment, however i will log this down onto the report for further answers from the devs.

There is also a thread which suggests server merging, in which the idea has been suggested to the devs to see if it is possible.

Please await reply from my higher-up.
        Thanks!
Floor reply (0)

alcheon Last edit in 2015-8-20 13:54:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hydrafaye
User
Joined 2015-2-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-20 14:18:13 | Show all posts

Transfer Game Account

Reply 1# alcheon

Thank you for such a prompt response! I was hoping that, since cross-server play is already occurring (The Warf) and the Cross-Server Arena is set to open, that it would be available.

I can understand the worry about high-level, experienced players wanting to go into the new servers and be on the top of the charts, but not only am I fairly weak at the game (chart-wise at least), but it\'s not even a new server.

If possible, I would be interested in knowing more information as to why this isn\'t doable yet, and what might encourage the developers to incorporate it into gameplay. I would be fine with a small diamond fee, or a purchase under $10.00.
Floor reply (0)

hydrafaye Last edit in 2015-8-20 14:18:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-5-22 11:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050719 second(s), 38 queries .