North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 199| Reply: 1

My List of Bugs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hydrafaye
User
Joined 2015-2-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-20 14:39:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
My List of Bugs Reply:1| View:199

Server: (S1) Larolei
        In-Game Name: Hydra
        Device: Android 5.0 - Samsung Galaxy S5 G900W8 (VLU1BOC1)

Rather than making several posts, I felt it would be better to include all the bugs I can think of that I\'ve been experiencing.
As server maintenance is underway, I can\'t take screencaps for the game, but from this point forward I will be doing so.
        I will just add to this list as I remember/encounter bugs. ;)

1. Connection issues. Any screen, any time. Wi-Fi or Data doesn\'t seem to matter. Sometimes it resolves itself, sometimes it keeps me from playing long-term.
        2. Sometimes when purchasing items from the Mystery Merchant or normal Shop, gold-bought items don\'t actually get added to my inventory. It has only happened with Green-grade items from what I can tell.
        3. When leveling up Angel\'s abilities, if manually (without pressing MAX) increasing levels more than 2-3 times, it will throw an error saying either insufficient gold or max level reached. The only work-around I\'ve found is backing out from the Angel\'s page, then going back in again.
        4. When using Exp Potions, sometimes it gets Stuck and pretends to add an infinite number of potions to a character, regardless of how many you have. Sometimes it uses all the potions of that type that you have, other times it uses none. I\'ve experienced this inconsistently for a while now, and I\'ve always had to force-close the app to resolve it.

Bonus 1: This is for the actual GTArcade site, but I couldn\'t find anywhere else to include it. On my My Account >; Personal Information page, my details are scrambled as shown below. I hid things I thought might be dangerous to reveal, including the last digits of my apparent email. The button that says  [Log out]  also appears to overlap the text ahead of it.

Bonus 2: This is also for the actual GTArcade sit. On my My Account >; Connect Account page, it just has a blank space where it should contain the account connection, whatever it may be. Once again, I hid my ip, and the  [Log out]  button overlaps the text.

Bonus 3: In these forums, where it should say Topic beside the topic text, it says Tema. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but it happens on all the forums (LoA-FR at least). Used a different thread in the screenshot, which happens to include some issues I have experienced, too!

Thanks, guys.
        -Hydra

hydrafaye Last edit in 2015-8-20 14:39:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-19 09:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061545 second(s), 34 queries .