North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
38285 Threads / 216643 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 647| Reply: 12

Divine Realm Alliance Problem Explaination

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hypotheticals
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2018-06-13
Post time 2015-8-21 08:52:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Divine Realm Alliance Problem Explaination Reply:12| View:647
        copying and pasting this, because I see there\'s multiple threads about the matter...and I tried it out myself, so lol... yeah... not fun

1. It is a bug. If you click on Alliance List and click to see the roster for a certain alliance, the bug will add your name to that alliance (as a Newbie), as if you applied and were accepted. That\'s the reason why you\'re able to see the chatter from other alliances.
        2. Now, if people from different alliances clicked on your Alliance roster and you did vice versa, you will be able to see each other\'s chat and to talk to one another.
        3. To be booted out of your original alliance, what most likely happened was that someone from one of the other alliances you clicked on saw that you didn\'t belong to their normal roster and booted you out. That action not only removes you from their alliance, but it also removes you from your original alliance.

To the officials of Alliances affected: please don\'t remove the people that you know do not belong to your alliance, it only causes problems for them. Think of it this way, it\'s already punishment enough for them to see a lot of chatter already in that channel lol. No need to cause additional problems for them.

To avoid this bug, simply do NOT click on other alliance roster lists.

Hopefully that wasn\'t too confusing...
        ; please fix this devs lol... the incessant chatter on alliance is a bit tiring.

hypotheticals Last edit in 2015-8-21 08:52:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƒrostbite
User
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2017-04-23
Post time 2015-8-21 13:54:45 | Show all posts

Not confusing at all. I\'ve been trying to Warn people in Asgard Chat to not click on Alliance Member Lists, and to especially not Kick anyone!!

This has been Reported to GTA Emergency Line already and they are currently looking in to the source of the Issue as to what caused it. Hopefully this should be Fixed soon!
Floor reply (0)

ƒrostbite Last edit in 2015-8-21 13:54:45

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hypotheticals
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2018-06-13
 Author| Post time 2015-8-23 05:54:04 | Show all posts

update on solutions regarding how to rejoin your alliance after being booted 8/22/15

*On another note, saw on my Asgard chat that some people thought being booted out of an alliance will get rid of the bug. Note that this does not solve the problem. All that will happen is that you\'ll still see your alliance channel flooded, but the only difference is that you will not be able to type in the alliance chat box.

If an Alliance Official/Member is booted out:
        If you\'re an alliance member and are able to do so, contact your official and have them remove your - let\'s call it a shadow. Despite being kicked out of a different alliance because of the alliance bug, your name will still remain on the list of your original alliance. Have your official kick out the shadow and then all you need to do is reapply and they should be able to accept your application.

If your original alliance was initially full before this bug, what I\'ve noticed is that even after booting the shadow, your alliance list will still display as it being full. Ignore that and just click on Complete to re-accept your members, and they will be able to rejoin as if nothing happened.

If you are the Alliance Leader and got booted out:
        If you are an alliance leader and you got booted by another alliance, you will have to do similar steps, except in order to accept alliance leaders back, your officials will HAVE to boot out one of the people that do not originally belong in your alliance. Deputies and Veterans are unable to boot the shadow Alliance Leader.  (My apologies, but this is the only other way, unless if one of your alliance members is willing to be booted out. If you choose that route, you will need to follow the steps in the section above.) Now once that is done, reapply to your alliance and your Leader position will not change, and you\'ll be back in alliance as if nothing happened in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        For both instances, you WILL lose all of your donation contribution points, and if you are a regular alliance member, you will have to work on your title again.
        If you are an Alliance Official, just have your Leader reappoint your position, and all will be well.

Hopefully this helps fix some problems that fellow players are having with this...lovely bug.
Floor reply (0)

hypotheticals Last edit in 2015-8-23 05:54:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel mageary
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2016-05-30
Post time 2015-8-23 06:15:24 | Show all posts

well said emma, I don\'t mind some on chat but late at night its gets flooded with chat, and I miss out what my alliance is saying;to me... hopefully soon we can get back;to normal....
Floor reply (0)

angel mageary Last edit in 2015-8-23 06:15:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tavy
User
Joined 2014-5-14
Last Visited 2018-11-17
Post time 2015-8-23 06:45:31 | Show all posts

you say it like is only a normal day from our life ) For both instances, you WILL lose all of your donation contribution points, and if you are a regular alliance member, you will have to work on your title again.... i lost to this bug twice the donations and had to change alli
Floor reply (0)

tavy Last edit in 2015-8-23 06:45:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hypotheticals
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2018-06-13
 Author| Post time 2015-8-23 06:49:40 | Show all posts

If you\'re offended by my impartial tone, I apologize lol. You aren\'t the only person who\'s lost donation points, I lost 20mil+ donation points yesterday lol. I can\'t do anything about it, but sorry to hear that it happened to you twice. This updated post\'s purpose is to help those who have been affected by the bug try to recover and straighten their bearings.

P.S. ranting and raving about it isn\'t going to do anything... sure i was upset, but might as well try to help others instead of staying stuck at that moment of time. And personally, it doesn\'t help to be extremely emotional when encountering such a problem, keeping calm is the key, hence my tone.
Floor reply (0)

hypotheticals Last edit in 2015-8-23 06:49:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tavy
User
Joined 2014-5-14
Last Visited 2018-11-17
Post time 2015-8-23 06:52:21 | Show all posts

Reply 5# emmaline s30
not offended, is just that we accept they\'re mistakes way to easy and they close our mouth with a 200 dia compensation ) the point is that every day something work bad or not work for quite some time
Floor reply (0)

tavy Last edit in 2015-8-23 06:52:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hypotheticals
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2018-06-13
 Author| Post time 2015-8-23 07:00:18 | Show all posts

hoping we get some sort of explanation and a good compensation (lol)... losing 20m+ donation points isn\'t fun lol
Floor reply (0)

hypotheticals Last edit in 2015-8-23 07:00:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
small122
User
Joined 2014-2-6
Last Visited 2018-11-15
Post time 2015-8-23 08:57:30 | Show all posts

Reply 5# emmaline s30
well said nd thank you very much.
Floor reply (0)

small122 Last edit in 2015-8-23 08:57:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
Post time 2015-8-23 14:03:50 | Show all posts

;40m devo lost...and my DL had over 60m. Know its just a number but it does sucks :/ sure hope they can restore everything.
Floor reply (0)

wess redd Last edit in 2015-8-23 14:03:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-17 19:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090245 second(s), 52 queries .