User

Credits
mrhappy s(204)
User
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-8-21 11:40:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Petition: To adj over all dmg or raise boss/wall Reply:2| View:188

Hi everyone, This is MrHappy Samael from s204. My server is rather dead like many of the others out there. We have about 18 active players and then their alts running around. I\'ve noticed a big problem on our server and I\'m sure its even 100 times worse on the newly merged servers.
        ;
        I\'m the strongest player on my server setting at 9.25 mil BR, the next closest person is at 4.3 mil BR and they drop off fast after that. My dmg tops out atm at 140 mil dmg. I can 1 shot the wall in Alliance War, which we found out locks it out to anyone else. The rules for it says the top two alliances that dmg the wall move to the 2nd part but if I one shot it then no one but my alliance can enter. Its really boring that way but kinda easy to secure a win. Then there is the WB. That thing dies in under 2 min for my server I can easily see it lasting 30 secs on the new merged servers. Same with the SA, we are only a lvl 5 SA atm but I\'ll open it up and let everyone hit it tell its under 50% then I finish it off. Maybe if the Dev\'s can code in a max dmg for those events when you enter them or something would be nice.;

We are at the point now where the power creep even on none VIP is getting up there. Either they need to greatly boost the HP or decrease the amount of dmg we do. I don\'t advise a increase in Mob DEF since most Heroes/ Beasts now have Ignore Def abilities anyways. It would just hurt the lower BR guys that much more to increase anything except for HP pool.;

I would personally love a Merger for my server to have more people to interact with but I can imagine 3-5 players at my BR and maybe 5-10 between 5-7 mil BR and it would kill any kind of enjoyable experience for anyone else. We need to breed competition in the servers not a see who can hit it first for that instant i win button.;

mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-8-21 11:40:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
buffy
User
Joined 2015-2-4
Last Visited 2016-03-11
Post time 2015-8-21 15:52:49 | Show all posts

Petition: To adj over all dmg or raise boss/wall HP

+99999999999999 to MUUUUUCH MORE HP!!!;
        We kill our lvl 6 SA in less than one minute too, and it only lasts that long because I let the smaller (2+ mil br) players get in an extra hit or 2 - otherwise we\'re talking one hit (pr player) dead. And that\'s only with 3-4 members hitting it, we are 20 ACTIVE players in our alliance, how are we supposed to let all get a hit in? (lvl 7 is btw only lasting about one minute with a single player at lvl 84 hitting it as well, I know that from our server as we happen to have a player who\'s alone in her alliance - really, she kills lvl 7 SA in 3-4 hits ?!!!???
        Both Agarez and Sahlonax -heck, Team Dungeon Bosses and Athena in CSA 70-80+ too -;need SERIOUS boosting in their HP. (Agree fully that upping their defense will do absolutely nothing. However, I am against a damage cap, as I can see the growth in the higher levels come to an almost stop if we can no longer gain big amounts of resources from the bosses. They are pretty much the only things that scale with us, and I\'d like to keep it that way.
        ;And the alliance wall also, if you must lol, never really noticed that it was like that, but I can definitely see the problem.
Floor reply (0)

buffy Last edit in 2015-8-21 15:52:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-8-18 03:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063812 second(s), 36 queries .