North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 466| Reply: 3

Heroes to replace BClaw and Mermaid.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
haex19
User
Joined 2015-7-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-21 22:26:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Heroes to replace BClaw and Mermaid. Reply:3| View:466
Currently, my team is composed of Rose Knight, Pyrona, Nightblade, Mermaid and BClaw. But I\'m almost at lvl 60, and BClaw low hit is starting to hurt, since he misses his Ultimate skill frequently. So what would be a good hero to replace him? Right know, I have Night Sentinel, Elder Dwarf and Nether Knight in mind, but I feel that a team with only one tank (I\'m not saying BClaw is a tank) is quite frail. My dream team would like be Nightblade/Night Sentinel (not sure about which of those), Mermaid/Djinni (not sure about those either), Rose Knight, Pyrona, and another hero, which could be a tank or just a damage  dealer that can take a few hits. Any tips on that? Thanks.

haex19 Last edit in 2015-8-21 22:26:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
imperator j
User
Joined 2015-7-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-21 22:52:22 | Show all posts

If you\'re front rowing berserker claw I would switch him with Elder Dwarf. Elder Dwarf would be a substantial survivability upgrade for your team. I like him over Nether Knight because his shield is guaranteed every two turns. On the other hand if you insist on running healer, I would consider moving Mermaid to front row (she is underrated here) simply because she will heal someone almost every turn. An upgrade to her would be a back row Djinni in my opinion because she heals the whole team with her special.;

If you don\'t want to run healer anymore you could replace Mermaid with Berserker Claw or Night Sentinel. If you are worried about hit rate for the future and want to maintain back row damage perhaps a Amazon Hunter or Nereida will do the trick. Both AH and Ner have hit rate runes. Some people run Nereida front row as she seems to be durable.

Once you have Ancient Arena you can begin farming Headless Horseman, and Lumia, both Endgame Heroes in their own rite.

Best,

Imperator
        S62 Sterope
Floor reply (0)

imperator j Last edit in 2015-8-21 22:52:22

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
haex19
User
Joined 2015-7-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-22 00:44:58 | Show all posts

Thanks, I\'m almost at lvl 60, so I\'ll be doing Ancient Arena pretty soon.
Floor reply (0)

haex19 Last edit in 2015-8-22 00:44:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-7-21 14:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066975 second(s), 38 queries .