North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
6790 Threads / 25666 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1345| Reply: 3

Gemology Proficiency

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
j.pavick
User
Joined 2013-12-18
Last Visited 2016-12-18
Post time 2015-8-22 09:48:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gemology Proficiency Reply:3| View:1345

So I made a post on the Introduction to New Additions ;on Version Update thread, but I figured since I was giving a suggestion, I might as well make a thread in the suggestion section instead. So basically, this suggestion is basically using the Leveling up Proficiency but allowing everyone to get Gem Essence/Magic Socket Rods through normal gemology and not spending 1k Diamonds for a chance at them.

So the idea was that once you reach the level of proficiency, you can start getting a chance at getting Gem Essence/Gem Enhancement Stones and Magic Socket Rods when combining for points. The chance would be small, like 5% chance of obtaining them when you make a move worth 50 points, but then the chance increases to 10% if you make a move that is 60+ points (the increased chance;for 60+ points is just a random idea, it\'s understandable if that doesn\'t get considered)

Basically the idea of the suggestion is:
        Level 0: Exactly the same we have;
        Level 1: 5% Chance to obtain a level 4 Gem from a +50 point move, 10% chance at a +60 point move
Level 2: 5% Chance to obtain a Magic Socketing Rod from a +50 point move, 10% chance at a +60 point move. Also a chance to obtain Gem Enhancement stones from normal moves
Level 3: 5% Chance to obtain a Gem Essence from a +50 point move, 10% chance at a +60 point move.

If the 5%-10% chance is to high, then you could even lower it down to some thing like 2%-5% chance or some thing. I\'m only suggesting this because as it is right now the Gem Proficiency is pointless for the free players since you only get those items from doing 1-Click or Max Clear. Max Clear cost 1000 diamonds and it\'s only a chance which is;ridiculous considering that we have no idea how many or even the chance of Gem Essence/Magic Socket Rods you\'d get from the max clear. Knowing them, it\'ll probably be a low chance and would only give like 1-2 Gem Essence/Socket rods...which would terrible for 1k diamonds.

I know that my idea could probably use some changes but I feel that this is a start and could help everyone...instead of anyone who has 1k diamonds to spend at a chance...

Let me know what you all think...and also for anyone who has actually reached level 2-3 and used Max Clear, how often and how many Magic Socket Rods/Gem Essence do you get?

j.pavick Last edit in 2015-8-22 09:48:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jay w. makinen
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2018-02-12
Post time 2015-8-23 04:36:02 | Show all posts

Gemology Proficiency

I agree that would help.. But it would also be nice to increase the points of the gems.. 10 points take for ever to add up especially when it takes 2k energy just to get to 50k in rewards.. would be nice to see that reduced to at least half if possible..
Floor reply (0)

jay w. makinen Last edit in 2015-8-23 04:36:02

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-03-19
Post time 2015-8-25 22:30:39 | Show all posts

Gemology Proficiency

Hi, hmmm I see it as quite nice suggestion you got there .... I will advise them your suggestion, but I cannot promise on accepting this ides nor I can say if it was accepted that it would be exactly like you said, but I can tell my supervisor of this idea of yours.
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-8-25 22:30:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nellicadadica
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2018-01-23
Post time 2015-11-28 23:25:26 | Show all posts

Gemology Proficiency

Reply 1# jay w. makinen
        Hello, i agree also on suggestion but you see its a question of luck. You say 2k cards for 50k points? I never do it on blitz and always manually and i need about 1k-1.2k depends how good i done gemology and i get 50k points. Yes i needed that much when i was doing on blitz but manually you can make much more score. Now i need only 200 gem cards points to get 10k points. Its a question on how you play it and luck of course. Yes in blitz you dont need to bother playing gemology but trust me manually iven it takes tame to play it, and how you do it is much better. Thanks

Floor reply (0)

nellicadadica Last edit in 2015-11-28 23:25:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-8-21 13:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049540 second(s), 40 queries .