phoe
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2018-03-05
Post time 2015-8-23 07:43:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Alliance glitch need to be fixed. Reply:2| View:406
        Bluewitch 12
        Phoenix
        I see there are many post about this glitch and I am adding mine to the list. ;I also have read in one of the posts that the problem wasn\'t going to get fixed til Monday. ;If so that is very neglectful of the devs. eople pay to play this game. ;It is bad customer service, and bad business. Problems on the game is how you can lose money. Instead of creating new things fix the old. ;

;In the above pic there are people talking in my alliance chat that are not even in my alliance. Thick, Davitt, Squadra, and Dobbs, are not in my alliance. ;Fix the problem.;

The above pic is my alliance. ;As you can see on the first page none of those people are in my alliance. I didn\'t think it was necessary to take pics of all 5 pages. ;

As you can see Squadra is in Sabotage alliance. The name of my alliance is Angel of War. ;Also in alliance chat you can see llara talking who isn\'t in my alliance either.;

Another problem with the glitch is my name is practically on the top of every alliance. ;In the above picture my name is in Misfits but I am not in the Misfits alliance. Please take care of this problem. ;Thank you.;

phoe Last edit in 2015-8-23 07:43:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mizundrstd
User
Joined 2014-5-5
Last Visited 2017-08-28
Post time 2015-8-23 07:47:44 | Show all posts

Alliance glitch need to be fixed.

Also..we cannot kick these visitors as they get kicked from their own alliance in the process. Players are trying to be decent by not booting people...but as Pho\'s post indicates, this matter needs to be fixed asap. It was reported as an emergency problem by an R2 mod Friday afternoon. Instead of fixing it, your staff went off for the weekend and we have to wait until Monday and maybe longer until it is fixed. That is NOT satisfactory customer service toward the players of the game.
Floor reply (0)

mizundrstd Last edit in 2015-8-23 07:47:44

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-5-22 06:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045389 second(s), 36 queries .