User

Credits
tutcat
User
Joined 2015-5-29
Last Visited 2016-03-14
Post time 2015-8-23 11:50:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Events for us non money Reply:2| View:153
        Need to have events for non vip and/or non paying.
        its real hard to get into some of the events when the only way to even compete is having to spend $$$$$ mad cash just to even rank. ;Then you have the heavy spenders that make it very hard on everyone to get anything good. ;I know ;some have left the game because of this and new players will not stay cause of this. ;Make the event about skill or work not how much cash you have ( some of us would rather feed our kids ).

tutcat Last edit in 2015-8-23 11:50:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
krod67
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2017-09-23
Post time 2015-8-25 06:07:58 | Show all posts

Events for us non money

i feel your pain sir tutcat may i make a suggestion for you
        1. save the free diamonds from every day check in you get around 950 diamonds each month you can purchase the 1 time vip each time you renew it the cost lowers down to each month until the final cost of ;199 diamonds each month for greater rewards.
        2. precious bouns or precious pro has a reward for 100 free diamonds;
        3. check the hot events window for more log in rewards day one 100 free diamonds day 2 100 free diamonds;
        4. diamond rulette during mid year and end of the year with all the diamonds you stack you spend some of the ;diamonds then to get more back in return if you are lucky on the spins
        5. compensations sometimes include free diamonds
        6. stack everything gemologies , card lotto vouchers, jackpot vouchers , quiz vouchers , beach shell tresure points , the free bless stone seeds , eternal spire challenge cards, all your resources for consuming regaining events , all your bless stones for hero bonus, tarrot time cards , pirate tresure chests (optional) then when the time is right u strike on tycoon when you have the resources and remember u may not be number 1 but u will put out a good fight
        hope this helps i do not spend mad cash food and bills are more important over the last few months i have saved over 4k free diamonds and still can afford to pay for the 1 time vip of 199 diamond each month;
Floor reply (0)

krod67 Last edit in 2015-8-25 06:07:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-24 04:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045686 second(s), 36 queries .