North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
6913 Threads / 26118 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 207| Reply: 2

Events for us non money

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tutcat
User
Joined 2015-5-29
Last Visited 2016-03-14
Post time 2015-8-23 11:50:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Events for us non money Reply:2| View:207
        Need to have events for non vip and/or non paying.
        its real hard to get into some of the events when the only way to even compete is having to spend $$$$$ mad cash just to even rank. ;Then you have the heavy spenders that make it very hard on everyone to get anything good. ;I know ;some have left the game because of this and new players will not stay cause of this. ;Make the event about skill or work not how much cash you have ( some of us would rather feed our kids ).

tutcat Last edit in 2015-8-23 11:50:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
krod67
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2018-12-16
Post time 2015-8-25 06:07:58 | Show all posts

Events for us non money

i feel your pain sir tutcat may i make a suggestion for you
        1. save the free diamonds from every day check in you get around 950 diamonds each month you can purchase the 1 time vip each time you renew it the cost lowers down to each month until the final cost of ;199 diamonds each month for greater rewards.
        2. precious bouns or precious pro has a reward for 100 free diamonds;
        3. check the hot events window for more log in rewards day one 100 free diamonds day 2 100 free diamonds;
        4. diamond rulette during mid year and end of the year with all the diamonds you stack you spend some of the ;diamonds then to get more back in return if you are lucky on the spins
        5. compensations sometimes include free diamonds
        6. stack everything gemologies , card lotto vouchers, jackpot vouchers , quiz vouchers , beach shell tresure points , the free bless stone seeds , eternal spire challenge cards, all your resources for consuming regaining events , all your bless stones for hero bonus, tarrot time cards , pirate tresure chests (optional) then when the time is right u strike on tycoon when you have the resources and remember u may not be number 1 but u will put out a good fight
        hope this helps i do not spend mad cash food and bills are more important over the last few months i have saved over 4k free diamonds and still can afford to pay for the 1 time vip of 199 diamond each month;
Floor reply (0)

krod67 Last edit in 2015-8-25 06:07:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-12-18 20:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046401 second(s), 36 queries .