User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
Post time 2015-8-24 17:13:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
A couple of suggestions Reply:2| View:281
        K so, I\'ve talked with people (mainly guild mates) of mine, and after playing this game since I think the 2nd day of Server 6-Cronus\' release, I\'ve got a couple of suggestions (title drop!)

1. Evil Banisher rewards.
        When you increase in level to 65, you enter a harder version of evil banisher. Fair enough, the lv64 version was getting too easy. The top people right now can probably instakill those bosses by now. However, this increase in difficulty results in a decrease in the drops you get daily. Many have suggested it before, but I still see no changes made to EB drops so I\'ll say it again. As the level of evil banisher progresses from normal to purgatory (and eventually to nightmare like COA), the drops from each chest should also increase substantially.

2. Siphon Stones.
        So, whats going on? Countless people have suggested this already, and apparently this was being looked into...like...a month ago? More now, I think. Siphon stones don\'t drop from EB at all now, from what it looks like, although some people (realmguards only, btw,) do seem to still get some occasionally (or so I\'ve heard). I don\'t know how hard it would be, but I doubt its that difficult to make them drop for all classes at an equal drop rate. Right now, its ridiculous how hard hero siphoning is.

3. Ordeal hero shards
        New ordeal system, nice. Looks great at first and I have no complaints with most drops. Most. But what I do have an issue with is the hero shards that drop. They\'re completely random, and we can\'t really choose which hero we want to farm for medals. As if getting 4k hero medals for paladin/raider/gothic cat wasn\'t hard enough before...If this is going to stay random, there should be a few more hero shards being dropped to make up for it IMO.

And finally, what I feel is the most important point right now (at least for me)
        4. Spellmaster

aiucard Last edit in 2015-8-24 17:13:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aiucard
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2016-04-21
 Author| Post time 2015-8-24 17:14:57 | Show all posts

A couple of suggestions

And finally, what I feel is the most important point right now (at least for me)                                4. Spellmaster <<< Truthkeeper and Realmguard                                As the title suggests, playing a spellmaster for quite a while now and that\'s what I\'ve found. I\'m at 520k BR right now, and its quite ridiculous to come back on and see that a realmguard at say, 400k BR managed to beat me in ladder. Not just there, ofc, even in duel. Fighting a realmguard at same BR as me, I can maybe get him to half health if I\'m lucky. In ladder its worse ofc, since the AI feels that my long-range attacker, a mage, should go into close combat against truthkeepers and realmguards even if they\'re within my range. The issue here though is in the damage. More specifically, its the skills that each class has. Realmguard has that spinning attack which deals RIDICULOUS damage (an equal BR realmguard can hit me for at least 15 or 20% of my health if I had ice barrier up with just that 1 skill alone) while it also seems to give them damage reduction. To top it off, unlike the black hole that we spellmasters get, they can also move around while casting it. Cool. Same goes for truthkeepers. That demon form clearly gives them damage reduction, while their damage output also increases. Unlike spellmaster\'s ice barrier, their form seems to end based on a duration time and not by the time they\'ve absorbed a certain level of damage. 45 second cooldown roughly, and around 20 duration from what I\'ve heard. I don\'t know if any runes can further extend that duration but that demon form is OP either way.                               
                                Now lets look at spellmaster. Black hole is great for gathering enemy and heroes. Flame burst deals some nice damage. K that\'s it, done. That\'s the entirety of our skills\' usefulness. Flame burst deals nice damage, but nowhere near realmguard\'s spin of death (don\'t know its real name). And black hole...well...take realmguard\'s spin of death. Remove most of the damage. Remove the damage reduction. Remove the fact that it can move around. You\'re left with black hole. Now, I know some truthkeepers and realmguards may disagree, saying hey, you can use long range attacks and your frost nova can freeze us in place. Fair point, but frost nova\'s damage can barely scratch people and tbh, its not too useful if the AI in ladder/snatchers makes our character go into close range against any opponents (even against other spellmasters sometimes). Our damage is abysmal either way to begin with, and oh right, we have ICE BARRIER. An awesome skill that lasts 3 seconds and usually breaks against realmguard\'s spin of death or truthkeeper\'s demon form within 1 or 2 seconds.                               
                                I can go on and on, but this entire point just seems like a rant (and it probably is) so I\'ll just finish things up. Point is, spellmaster SUCKS. Since the other 2 classes have somewhat OP 5th skills (at least, I\'m assuming they\'re both the 5th skills), black hole should receive a pretty damn big increase in damage to correspond. If not, at least make our ice barrier somewhat useful? 3 seconds and it can break if it absorbs too much damage? Truthkeepers get 20 seconds of damage reduction. If they use demon form, then celeste right after, that\'s about 30 seconds of damage reduction. 15 seconds later, demon form again. Realmguard damage reduction doesn\'t last that long, but the damage they deal while using the skill makes up for it plenty. I\'m probably going to get a lot of sht for basically saying only my class is weak, but, it honestly feels like spellmasters are the only class here that\'s getting the short end of the stick.       
Floor reply (0)

aiucard Last edit in 2015-8-24 17:14:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-24 14:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043960 second(s), 36 queries .