North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 199| Reply: 1

TWITTER SUPPORT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
reubenrosa
User
Joined 2015-8-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-24 19:34:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
TWITTER SUPPORT Reply:1| View:199
        why do you guys say to use twitter when it doesn\'t even work on this website. Let alone the game. I attempted to log into an account via twitter and watched your website just reload 5 times in a row saying authorize .. accepted and it still not show I was logged in. And this is on a pc.;

MY real issue that has me riled up. Is that my android account I started this game months ago... I decided to use twitter integration.;
        After an update this past june.. I have been unable to find my account. The update reset the server preferences on my phone. So after I was able to try a different phone and relog into the account via twitter I have no earthly idea what server that account was setup on. MY twitter name is BluemeanieLives.;
        What really stinks is that my characters were in the high 60s and I had thousands of diamonds attached to that account and thousands of man hours.;
        I do not want to restart from scratch.

reubenrosa Last edit in 2015-8-24 19:34:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-21 12:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043716 second(s), 34 queries .