North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Bugs
5048 Threads / 29378 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 180| Reply: 1

All Star shop bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
runcho
User
Joined 2015-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-17
Post time 2015-8-25 00:40:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
All Star shop bug Reply:1| View:180
        Hello,

I have a bug and it is happening every time since All star was released. I reported it with ticket but now that I am looking here I cant see anyone else having the same problem or maybe you haven\'t payed attention.

Every day when I login to the game in the morning (my morning is early hours of the game) I get the items in all star shop from the night before, which is not possible. The last reset is at 22:00 server time (my time is +7h from server time so that makes it 5 AM) so when I login in the morning few hours later than that I should have new items in all star shop, but I never do and this is happening ever since it was released. I see this as a big deal, because purchasing the 4 silver items are 4 extra points for all star every day that I have been missing and this function has been here for like a month so far so it\'s 30*4=120 points down.

runcho Last edit in 2015-8-25 00:40:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-7-22 15:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040406 second(s), 34 queries .