North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 836| Reply: 15

Players & Sup Mods plz read! Sup mods reply with detail

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the nikikeys
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-25 08:09:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Players & Sup Mods plz read! Sup mods reply with Reply:15| View:836
IGN TheKeys;
Server 1
Please change Mage poker back to how it was. as now;it\'s;completely ruined.;
Also a big issue needing to be addressed is the the base gold wage vs the profound;inflation of;gold requirement/needs (20,000 gold 4 times a day from midas;isn\'t;going to do anything for Players who are looking to make Wise purchases.)
Suggest: An;immediate;increase in the wage allotment and crit rate;aired with a a CD effect similar to the free draw x10 in hero recruitment. name it something such as Gold Boom allow it alchemize x7-15 inside of Midas (on CD ONLY) not able to purchase out CD reduction.

Other alternative options -;
Increase the sell from inventory;receiving;prices.... Dramatically;
Sense;prestige;has been made useless let ladders give gold, along with grind. small to moderate amount
Keep enhancement increase across the board at a character base rate and make it reasonable. example 1: 9 star pentacle hero anima;II increase currently costs 58,330g where as a;pentacle;5 anima II;increase;only costs 19,445g (Potential is;similar)

Example 2: angel rank 7 augment x1 current costs 116,370g where angel rank 5 augment x1 costs 66,110g (considering you will need to hit this around 40-75 times depending on affection crit rates will times each one by 55 making to get just 1 heart for the rank 7 angel (6.4million gold.) and for 1 heart of a rank 5 angel (3.6million gold)

Both of being;absurd;when considering the amount of gold needing to be invested in for just the basics like the hero potential,;pentacle;increases. Your own equipment enhances and;don\'t;even get the entire game started on UNHOLY RELICS!!! Its;abundantly;clear that this needs to be addressed and the suggestions above are not as unreasonable as it would seem.;

Along with little things. such as letting us chat as we wait to respawn. And finding something more reasonable then 50 Bestow stones being needed for a 50-70 exchange.

Furthermore, please look into allowing hero shard exchange for other hero shards of the same tier class. as currently the new Ordeal has slowed the income of hero badge gain via dismissal to the near equivalent of none.
Thank you for your time in reading this, and even more for your time in the detailed and intelligent response.

the nikikeys Last edit in 2015-8-25 08:09:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
glitchmenrs
User
Joined 2014-1-24
Last Visited 2017-11-17
Post time 2015-8-25 08:21:18 | Show all posts

100% agree with this, there needs to be a major change in how much gold we need to use, especially when there\'s really only 1 place to get and your barely getting any from it as well :/
Floor reply (0)

glitchmenrs Last edit in 2015-8-25 08:21:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nyjetsfan8028
User
Joined 2015-7-15
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2015-8-25 09:14:32 | Show all posts

completely agree with this post........i have around 120 level 3 crystals that i simply cant use due to gold issues and dont even get me started on how much it costs goldwise to synth and upgrade potential(anima 2).not to mention getting angel augmented from level 7 to level 8 is kinda insane.......there definately needs to be a way to get more gold.............other than that i love what youve done with the game..........cheers kingofspam s29
Floor reply (0)

nyjetsfan8028 Last edit in 2015-8-25 09:14:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nitroc9
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2016-05-17
Post time 2015-8-25 11:35:21 | Show all posts

I also 100% agree with everything posted. The solutions should NOT include though PAYING for more gold.;
Floor reply (0)

nitroc9 Last edit in 2015-8-25 11:35:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
cif
Super moderator
Joined 2014-6-30
Last Visited 2016-11-18
Post time 2015-8-25 14:26:05 | Show all posts

Dear player, thank you for your feedback on this, we will bring this to our team. I always saw you active on forum and in game. Words are too flat for me to express my appreciation. We are always considering the cost balance issue, about if to change it and how to change it. Your voice is indeed helpful. We hope we will have more and more voices on this game, so that we will know how to adjust the game, to make a better.
        Thank you all for your reply and opinion on forum!
Floor reply (0)

cif Last edit in 2015-8-25 14:26:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
a.rosselle
User
Joined 2014-6-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-25 22:54:20 | Show all posts

gold is not really an issue, ok everything costs a lot but then it takes a little longer and you can enjoy the game more. it wouldn\'t be fun if everyone could simply max with a little bit of effort.
        2nd. chose something you wanne upgrade, for exemple, relics and focus on that, it\'s impossible to upgrade everything at once.

about mage poker: now it really is expensive in diamonds but before the patch we get a very big reward for little gems. I suggest you return the +99 concept of having 3 times the same combo or lower the amount of points ya need to get ranked.
Floor reply (0)

a.rosselle Last edit in 2015-8-25 22:54:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
evo546
User
Joined 2015-7-17
Last Visited 2016-10-08
Post time 2015-8-26 00:44:39 | Show all posts

Reply 5# a.rosselle@skynet.be
Are you smoking something? Relic cost over 2.5m per attemp with 50% chance fail rate. Either increase gold reward or lower the cost of everything.
Floor reply (0)

evo546 Last edit in 2015-8-26 00:44:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blinkill
User
Joined 2015-7-9
Last Visited 2016-07-23
Post time 2015-8-26 01:11:29 | Show all posts

talent books is a joke . to make; 6lvl talent book
        you will need:
        81K; Guild contributions
        270 talent books
        over 30M gold.
        you can try lower amounts by using snacher, but every knows how it works. so know you can calculate how many you will need for 7lvl or 8lvl. to upgrade all talents or at least half of them..
Floor reply (0)

blinkill Last edit in 2015-8-26 01:11:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nyjetsfan8028
User
Joined 2015-7-15
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2015-8-26 01:39:56 | Show all posts

once i get a talent to 5 i simply sell the excess books for gold
Floor reply (0)

nyjetsfan8028 Last edit in 2015-8-26 01:39:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sinestra22
User
Joined 2015-6-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-27 00:23:55 | Show all posts

I agree also that gold is a major issue. ;The disappointment and frustration at seeing a gauge that now identifies how many tries you are going to lose before a successful upgrade is deflating.

Although I do reasonably well in snatchers for the books, some people cannot beat the player that you have identified as the one with the highest chance of reward for the shard.

Enhancement of items is also now identified as how many times you will fail before success. ;In human nature the idea of failure is repugnant. ;Some take the posture, why bother, as the success rate is out of reach.

Relics is the worst, as the time it takes to get 3 relics of III level, is defeated on two counts. ;We are asked to pay an extra 10 diamonds to bring our success rate up to 55%. ;55% is no success rate at all. ;In some cases an amount of gold is half returned. If by paying the 10 diamonds out, and we lose, might you not return the diamonds to the player as well.; This does not take into account the loss of the materials. ;Take a look at the Trade venue, you can see the high costs for buying from other players. ;

In my opinion, if you pay for Trade items in diamonds, you should receive from the purchaser diamonds, and not Realmgems. ;

The base amount of 4 free draws in Midas Touch give out such a small amount of gold, it is hardly worth it. ;The only benefit is that it is an item in Daily quests that you can complete.

The only sure method of attaining gold revenue that is consistent is for World Boss and Ladders. ;The cumulative total is just not enough to do gear upgrades, relic upgrades, talent book upgrades, not to mention the synth process that is in place for Anima II and Anima III. ;If you could add gold to the egg hunt or raiders program, it might be a start. ;There are many other programs that could give out both amethyst and gold. ; The maze could perhaps offer gold along with the angel materials.

At one point I also thought about doing a mathematical calculation of my losses, and yet I have paid a pretty high price so far for getting my character to the level that he is.

I congratulate TheKeys for taking the time to discuss this issue, and I am glad that a response has come through to him/her.

It is up to your developers to start rethinking the economy on the game, to make it fair for all players. ;In games I have played in the past, the Auction function was always paid back in the equivalent of real diamonds. It may not seem much to your stockholders, but if you want to keep your membership, you must take actions to keep players, rather than to let them slip out of your fingers.

IGN ;LordDude ; ;Server ; S1 Rainbow
Floor reply (0)

sinestra22 Last edit in 2015-8-27 00:23:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-18 16:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087941 second(s), 52 queries .