North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
6882 Threads / 25983 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 368| Reply: 2

Runestones

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
maciej skoniec...
User
Joined 2014-3-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-25 09:50:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Runestones Reply:2| View:368
First of all - I\'m sorry for the state of this post as I\'m completely new to this whole posting thing. I would like to put a question forth regarding Runestones. For some time now we can collect Runestones from Eternal Spire (previously available only from its shop), and while it can be a great benefit to those still in need of them it is quite a useless;future for some. From my own experience I know that gathering basic runestones to level Rune\'s up is quite;a painful;task, and while I\'m happy that I can collect both basic runestones and expensive Runestones material at the same time;I have;far more of those;that my whole team will ever need. Would it be possible and with benefit to everyone if we could perhaps sell or trade those Runestones materials for some small amount of basic runestones? I\'d say even a quarter;of shop price would be welcomed........ any amount would be welcomed I think (say 1:6 as in trading Herosouls in Tavern). I would like to think it might help everyone and be happy to see what you guys think about that idea.;
Single Polls, Total 6 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

maciej skoniec... Last edit in 2015-8-25 09:50:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
phinnen
User
Joined 2015-11-28
Last Visited 2018-11-10
Post time 2015-12-15 22:36:30 | Show all posts
Open Eternal Spire. On Manual Blitz side (Left) and on the top right you will see Rune Shop. You can trade Runestones there
Floor reply (1)
  • there's no trade in there imao, maybe you don't get what the man is saying he wants the blue runestones trade for the basic even if it's just half of what's on the shop coz even me i got almost 1k lvl 5 blue
    2015-12-16 18:46  Reply

phinnen Last edit in 2015-12-15 22:36:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-16 05:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053527 second(s), 37 queries .