North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1024| Reply: 18

Tanabata(Go request refund!)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lr72010
User
Joined 2015-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-25 15:51:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Tanabata(Go request refund!) Reply:18| View:1024

If you people are dumb enough to accept this 1000 diamonds as compensation you deserve to get treated like morons. Customer support in this game is a joke, they will always refuse to make adjustments even when they are in the wrong and do the math: 1000 diamonds=roughly $9? Superior runes upgrade cost about what? 800 diamonds? so they cheated you out of 77 Large runes which each would be worth about 800 dollar each yeah... it doesn\'t add up for me. I don\'t see how a mere 1000 diamonds is compensation enough to replace 77 Large runes with a value around upwards of 60k diamonds maybe more. Know your rights! Anyone smart enough to read Apple\'s,google\'s and amazon\'s ToS can realize how it is within your rights to request a refund of money spent due to the fact GTArcade offered a product but changed it without notifying the buyer aka YOU. It does not matter if it was a mistake or not, you made a purchase based on what you saw at the time you saw the event which was 77 runes but when you received the rewards the item changed to potion without warning. I guarantee you, in a market where platforms like google as host to so many applications being involved in a scam like this is not in their best interest. Be smart and file a refund claim through whatever platform you used to make in-game purchases as you are covered against it by said platform.Lastly, if you think you will achieve anything by dealing with their support I am sorry to inform you nothing will come of it. It is always the same people providing the support and they have gone into shut down mode where they will not go out of their way to solver your problem, so do yourself a favor go request a refund of the money you spent due to wrong product description through the apple/google/amazon and watch the crush GTArcade like the cockroaches they are.                                
                                PS                                If you are VIP you know damn well 1000 diamonds is not worth a damn thing in this game.       

lr72010 Last edit in 2015-8-25 15:51:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xpectation
User
Joined 2015-8-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-25 19:16:24 | Show all posts

Dear Ir72010,

Yes you are right 1000 diamonds doesn\'t compensate for the 77 large runes but, do you really want a role back?
        In my opinion it is to late to role it back. This because it has been some days ago right now, and also some players bought extra diamonds or done 10x draws and got the hero they always wanted.
        If they do a roleback now then all this data will get lost, and some players will start complaining about not having x hero anymore.

So I would really appreciate it if you would just leave it behind you. Yes they made a mistake, and they made a gesture to show you that they actually do care. You can either keep complaining and stressing over the mistake they made, and be unsatisfied; Or you can suck it up, move on, and you can show that you are a grown up man and just enjoy the game.

I truly hope you make the right decision.

Kind regards,
        xPectation

PS: I saw the 77 large runes, but I were to greedy because I didn\'t want to spend diamonds just for the runes. I was going to wait untill the next day for an extra 10x draw reward. I was very sad to see that they changed it, and even more sad that I know that some of my concurrention did end up getting those runes.
        But hey I sucked it up, showed them that I don\'t need those runes in order to kick their asses. I ended up getting rank 1 arena with 10k less br, and that is quite a lot of BR after only 22 days of playing. So hey man don\'t worry, I\'m sure that you can do the same and show them that YOU ARE THE MAN!
Floor reply (0)

xpectation Last edit in 2015-8-25 19:16:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lr72010
User
Joined 2015-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-25 19:50:50 | Show all posts

;;;;                        after only 22 days of playing        
;;; xpectation posted on 2015-08-25 06:16:24;;;;

You have only played this game for 22 days which tells me you are in a low lvl server, I played in a server where the highest lvl is already 84 and has been around a lot longer than yours. You are right in a low lvl server those runes would not make a difference but in an older server such as mine, we have spent a lot more money into this game than you have so we feel mistreated as loyal paying customer when only a few people get the rewards advertised. You cannot come on this forums and tell us how we should feel or give us advice when you do not have the same amount of experience dealing with customer support or even playing the game. They did try to make up for it but people actually spent more than $9 trying to complete the even so handing out 1000 diamonds does not even equal the amount of money people spent thinking they would get certain reward, it is against the law in any country or applications platform to lie to a customer about a product or change said product on them after they have made a payment for something else you yourself promised them.;

P.S
        As a paralegal, I can tell if I was living in Chine I would have a field day suing them for some many different reason including but not limited to shady business practices.
Floor reply (0)

lr72010 Last edit in 2015-8-25 19:50:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xpectation
User
Joined 2015-8-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-25 21:17:55 | Show all posts

I\'m sorry you are mistaken by my answer.
        I do in fact play this game since April 2015. So I do have a lot of experience, I just gave an example of my current european server. I used to play on the Chinese server for 4-5 months ;)

And actually even if the world is pretty young, they also spiked 10k BR up, so it is a big difference. It is even a bigger difference then on an older world... But anyway, I get your point. And i do support you in some points. But let\'s be real here, no matter if you keep complaining or not. Nothing will happen. They already gave a compensation and for them this topic is closed. So No point to keep bringing it up, because it will not matter.

I\'m sorry man.
Floor reply (0)

xpectation Last edit in 2015-8-25 21:17:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lr72010
User
Joined 2015-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-25 22:26:49 | Show all posts

Reply 3# xpectation
        I\'m sorry but how do you expect people to take you seriously when all you do is go from post to post on these forums providing zero substance to any of the topics. Either you have nothing else to do or you are trying really hard to be notice by staff in hopes of becoming a mod. The fact that you the main point of the post is to complain about the resolution shows how little you understand the issues, I wrote this post to inform people they can submit a request through their respective platforms to get their money back from this company due to what many would called breach of contract. You are voicing your opinion where it was not needed or even knowledgeable enough to have an input. You are just here increasing your post count, providing 0 insight to solve the problem and making yourself look dumb by agreeing to being wrong and apologizing for your thoughtless post.

Floor reply (0)

lr72010 Last edit in 2015-8-25 22:26:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-8-25 22:46:02 | Show all posts

You\'re actually quite funny. Situations like this happen all the time in which a retailer may incorrectly price an item and change the price later on and not honor it. You\'re lucky to even get 1000 diamonds as compensation when they don\'t even need to do so. Read the terms of service for mobile apps, they basically own these accounts. Everyone is just mad because they didn\'t get the chance to get free rewards basically when you all know it was an error. I know I\'m angry at myself for not knowing about the runestones sooner, but I\'m not going to act like I\'m entitled to getting these runestones because it\'s unreasonable.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-8-25 22:46:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-25 22:55:06 | Show all posts

Reply 4# lr72010
        What we\'re accepting is not the 1000 diamonds, we\'re accepting that they made a mistake and are unable to fix it in any reasonable way. XPectation is right, complaining any further is not going to solve the issue. There\'s been enough threads on this topic already. If they could have tracked those who purchased the 77 L rune stones already, they would have, and right now it\'s pretty obvious they do not have those capabilities. It\'s also annoying to see that XPectation has tried to relate to you and reply in a respectful way, and your reply to that is being a ****head to him back. Honestly.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-25 22:55:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lr72010
User
Joined 2015-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-26 02:54:15 | Show all posts

;;;; You\'re actually quite funny. Situations like this happen all the time in which a retailer may incorrectly price an item and change the price later on and not honor it. You\'re lucky to even get 1000 diamonds as compensation when they don\'t even need to do so. Read the terms of service for mobile apps, they basically own these accounts. Everyone is just mad because they didn\'t get the chance to get free rewards basically when you all know it was an error. I know I\'m angry at myself for not knowing about the runestones sooner, but I\'m not going to act like I\'m entitled to getting these runestones because it\'s unreasonable. ;;; btwistboy posted on 2015-08-25 09:46:02;;;;
I don\'t know what retailer you are going to or how educate you are but under the law... you know something ;I practice every day since it is my job being in the criminal justice field and whatnot.. it is called false advertising or breach of contract and many other things which is why apple has it underline under the ToS giving you the right to dispute the charges at the point the merchant changes the product after you have paid for it. If it was a mistake or was not, it is irrelevant as the point stand they should have compensated with something of equal value or giving you the product you believed to be buying. If you are not smart enough to know your rights when a merchant tried to pull one over on you then it is your fault for being a pushover, I guarantee it was a mistake on the pricing said no merchant ever after you tell them you gonna sue them for false advertising their product.
Floor reply (0)

lr72010 Last edit in 2015-8-26 02:54:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lr72010
User
Joined 2015-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-26 02:55:45 | Show all posts

Reply 6# elivaras
My reply to that was this post is to inform people they can get their money back but we have people here who took advantage of the situation and are afraid of a rollback coming to talk without providing any insight or solution for the rest of us who got screwed over. What help does your post provide? please enlighten me as to how your post is useful to anyone looking to get a solution or their money back.
Floor reply (0)

lr72010 Last edit in 2015-8-26 02:55:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbyLiYs63p5NWN...
User
Joined 2015-5-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-26 03:28:51 | Show all posts

I\'m gonna gonna say you were right:
        Dear ****,Welcome to iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is ****.I understand that the in-apps purchased within the app “ league of angels” which did not meet your expectation. I know you are looking forward to get the charges reversed. Please do not worry, I will be happy to look into this issue for you.***, I’ve reviewed your account and issued refund as you requested for the in app which did not meet your expectation. And I’m unable to refund all the in app you have purchased and I have refunded for the most recent purchases you have made on your account. Within ten business days, ***.**USD should be posted to the payment method used to make the purchase.For information on troubleshooting apps, see this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201398 I trust the refund provided above is helpful. If you have any issue related to iTunes Store feel free to contact us.Have a nice day!Sincerely, ;***,iTunes Store Customer Support http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww [color
        Thank you so much for giving me the tools I needed to get my money back from them and ignore all the haters. I will forever be grateful and hope more people will be smart, listen to you and get their money back.
Floor reply (0)

AbyLiYs63p5NWN... Last edit in 2015-8-26 03:28:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-19 09:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093069 second(s), 52 queries .