User

Credits
AbyLiYs63p5NWNis
User
Joined 2015-5-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-25 16:01:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
TABANATA event, GO REQUEST REFUND! Reply:1| View:201

If you people are dumb enough to accept this 1000 diamonds as compensation you deserve to get treated like morons. Customer support in this game is a joke, they will always refuse to make adjustments even when they are in the wrong and do the math: 1000 diamonds=roughly $9? Superior runes upgrade cost about what? 800 diamonds? so they cheated you out of 77 Large runes which each would be worth about 800 dollar each yeah... it doesn\'t add up for me. I don\'t see how a mere 1000 diamonds is compensation enough to replace 77 Large runes with a value around upwards of 60k diamonds maybe more. Know your rights! Anyone smart enough to read Apple\'s,google\'s and amazon\'s ToS can realize how it is within your rights to request a refund of money spent due to the fact GTArcade offered a product but changed it without notifying the buyer aka YOU. It does not matter if it was a mistake or not, you made a purchase based on what you saw at the time you saw the event which was 77 runes but when you received the rewards the item changed to potion without warning. I guarantee you, in a market where platforms like google as host to so many applications being involved in a scam like this is not in their best interest. Be smart and file a refund claim through whatever platform you used to make in-game purchases as you are covered against it by said platform.Lastly, if you think you will achieve anything by dealing with their support I am sorry to inform you nothing will come of it. It is always the same people providing the support and they have gone into shut down mode where they will not go out of their way to solver your problem, so do yourself a favor go request a refund of the money you spent due to wrong product description through the apple/google/amazon and watch the crush GTArcade like the cockroaches they are.                                
                                PS                                If you are VIP you know damn well 1000 diamonds is not worth a damn thing in this game.       

AbyLiYs63p5NWNis Last edit in 2015-8-25 16:01:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-8-20 12:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040553 second(s), 34 queries .