Blue Witch 3* blue 1

Archer:
        Grimbow 5* purp 4
        Nightblade 5* purp 4
        Night Sentinel 4* purp 2
        Green Rang 4* purp
        Demon Hunt 3* purp
        Astral Hunter 2 star green 1

just like input/opinions I am capable of making a decision, just looking for some various thought options.

prismatic36 Last edit in 2015-8-26 04:00:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xpectation
User
Joined 2015-8-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-26 05:41:29 | Show all posts

3 teams - what would you use?

Wow that is a long list mate, it would be really helpfull if you gave us screenshots.;
        So it\'s easier to see what you have, by the time i read it all, I forgot it already haha

Floor reply (0)

xpectation Last edit in 2015-8-26 05:41:29

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mesmerizer
User
Joined 2015-7-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-26 06:30:54 | Show all posts

IMHO, your 1st team at least MUST have 2 or 3 CC such as ED, RK, ES and BC. Lumia also can runs as a healer or a CC, it depends on you.
        For 2nd and 3rd team the less used heroes.
Floor reply (0)

mesmerizer Last edit in 2015-8-26 06:30:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-26 08:49:02 | Show all posts

Honestly I think it all depends on what type of team composition you want to have. I imagine you want to go for at least two tanks on every team, and at LEAST two damage dealers on every team. I\'m not sure if you want a healer, although with a 5* purple mermaid, we\'ll stick with one team that has a healer and the other two have three damage dealers.

Okay, so lets start with team one. You\'re going to want two solid tanks, so I\'d say good picks are Nether Knight and Elder Dwarf. This is because they each of really powerful shields, and nether knight having the added bonus of his giving him health back. They also both have life steal ultimates, with Elder Dwarf\'s being better because it hits multiple targets rather than only one. Because these two tanks both have ways of sustaining themselves (Nether Knight can heal with his ult and shield, and Elder Dwarf can heal with his ult and has his shield to soak up large hits), you probably don\'t need a healer on that team and a third damage dealer would be most useful (You could a healing angel if you want -some- heals). Other than those two, you can run headless horseman, because he\'s a pretty solid tank with good damage and a really useful silence.;Choose whichever you want. So now;tanks are decided. Time;for;DPS. Lets make this team a more single target oriented team composition, so we want -mostly- devastating single target attacks. There are four candidates that can take this position. 1- Berserker claw. His backline stun is REALLY nice, and the damage of his ultimate is quite strong, scaling with each hit. And, because he does not pump out the full damage of his ultimate in one attack, the ultimate can not be negated because of a single dodge. 2- Night Sentinel. The king of single target damage, this guy can hit HARD. However, the problem with Night Sentinel is that his single target devastating attacks are susceptible to complete negation. He has no hit chance rune, so against a team with a high dodge rate tank, he can miss over and over again, and can be practically useless. Most of the time he hits though, so you don\'t need to worry about that happening -too- often. 3- Pyrona. Her polymorphs are absolutely amazing a shutting down tanks like Elder Dwarf and Nether Knight, keeping them from popping shields and lifestealing back to full. Her ultimate packs a HUGE punch as well, and is not as susceptible to dodge because Pyrona has a hit chance rune, meaning she will miss less. Combined with Night Sentinel, she can destroy tanks within a few rounds (polymorphing the enemy tank so they can\'t shield, and Night Sentinel can pull off massive crits and drop him). 4- Night Blade. Her bleeds are INCREDIBLE. They do SO much damage. Her razorblade, if she can pull it off twice, is usually enough to drop any backline hero and severely damage the front line tank. And if her razorblades don\'t finish the job, her ultimate will. She\'s also a really strong pick in a single target team composition. For your first team, I would definitely recommend taking three out of these four heroes. Remember to place Berserker Claw and NightBlade, if you decide to run them in your first team, across from key enemy heroes to either lock them down or bring them down respectively.

For your second team, we have one of two options. We can go for an AoE or backline damage team composition, or a balanced team composition, with some heals, damage, and CC. So, before we decide which team comp you want, lets look at tanks. Who do you have left? Rose Knight is pretty good, with high health and a pretty superb dodge rate, especially with a 6* angel. You can add him in to your second team. Along with this, you have earthshaker. He has TONS of CC, although he\'s more of a semi tank, and can be nuked pretty hard by a few good hits from people like Night Sentinel. Therefore, if you do decide to use him, place him in the bottom row, as that way only one damage dealer will be able to hit him. And in case they place another damage dealer in the front row across from, I recommend placing whichever damage dealing hero you decided not to use in your first team right behind earthshaker to help aid against that potential threat.

So, the backline. You have two options, as aforementioned, and you can decide to put one option in your second team, and one option in your third team.

Lets start with an AoE/backline damaging team composition. You\'ll want all three backline heroes to have SOME kind of AoE. Grimbow brings solid AoE backline damage, along with really strong single target burn damage, so lets put him in. Second, since you want more backline damage to follow up on grimbow\'s damage, you could put in Nereida, who\'s got solid backline damage as well as a nice CC (Although you have her three star, so if you can\'t get more shards, choose someone else). Atalanta brings good AoE damage, especially if she hits the backline, although it\'s usually not enough to kill any hero outright. That\'s why we need more AoE heroes to back her up, like the aforementioned grimbow.;You could also put in Byron the black, who brings decent AoE damage with his second skill and AWESOME damage to both the front and backline heroes adjacent to him with his ultimate. You can also put in Blood Baroness, who has nice bleeds and a good completely AoE ultimate. For you AoE team composition, I\'d say choose three of those five.

The second possible backline is a more balanced backline, bringing CC, damage, and heals. Lumia is a really good for CC and decent healing, so you can put her in. I\'d say put whichever of the three damage dealers that you did not use in your first team in the backline as well, as you really need some solid damage here. And lastly, you could decide to put in one of the two heroes that you did not use in the AoE team composition. Byron would be nice, since the damage might be lacking and he brings LOTS of it. But you could really put in any of the five potential backliners in the AoE team, as long as you have a damage angel to back them up, like Mikaela (She\'s got REALLY strong AoE and burn damage). It\'s really up to you.

And lastly, the tanks for your third team. In the first team,;I recommended either Nether Knight or Headless horseman as one of the tanks, so take the one of the two that you did not use and throw him in here. For your last tank, you could put in King of Bones who\'s a good semi tank and brings some pretty awesome burn damage. But since he\'s a semi tank,;just like Earthshaker, put him in the bottom row. And for the backline just use either the AoE or balanced composition that I discussed earlier.

So feel free to use or not use any information I\'ve given you at will. It\'s just my opinion, and some things could probably be better, so feel free to expand on anything I\'ve said. Anyways, I hope this helps you,

~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-26 08:49:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-8-18 03:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047431 second(s), 40 queries .