User

Credits
devana (r.i..p)
User
Joined 2015-11-17
Last Visited 2016-07-02
Post time 2015-8-26 05:09:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Last post what Devana wanted to make Reply:3| View:378
        Hey my wife Devana wanted to make couple post to forums but now she isnt able so i;decided as her husband to make this post. And what is better way to send this message by using her own account.
        First she wanted to say thanks to those players/FM who have helped her in past.;
        Frostbite you offered her so much help with positive feeling and not giving up even thought she had all ready gave up.;
        Freyafm you as well never gave up helping her and thanks to that she started to gain new hope
        Blankz and moonlighty both of you have helped her many ways in past giving her Really great feeling once again playing this game.
        Erick elias dominguez quevedo and sylvanas both of you helped her when she was out of her confront area in classes and offered her a lot of new things to learn about game what she never had thought about in past.
        Redshift was one of players who my wife looked up and respected a lot i cannot even put it in words about it.;
        Back those days when my wife played in;R2;platform;she met Serrin there and she was well how could i say it as her mentor in game after serrin died it was like loosing good friend to my wife.
        There are many others as well who helped and who she respects a lot.
        She also wants to thank every single player from League of angels community of fun game;experiences but especially those players who played in same server as she did.
        In past my wife wanted to give up many times playing but she all ways came back and who knew that she made it even as G.M when checking her past in this game how many times she had going against moderators (some of those even ended her getting banned )
        ;
        Those who die heroic way will be remembered in history but history never remembers those of us who are just regular human beings but that doesn\'t meant that we will be forgotten. Our Soul and name will be in hearts of those who we love they will never forget even in their dead they will remember you. No man or women can never see to future and never;find;out how person life will end but that\'s just part of life of human being. We never know what will come in next corner of life is it good or bad only way to see is it good or bad is going forward and never looking back. Around corner could be good fortune or in black dressed man who is ready to take your life to next world of dead or even to new begging of life we never know. Those of us who aren\'t;afraid;of dead and accepts it but after your time is coming end there is all ways fear in end. It all ways is hard to loose love one but never fall in sorrow since that isn\'t what your loved one wanted. They only want you to keep living and make best out of everything what you can make in future. All ways loved one would want to bring back those who had fallen but dying is just part of life cycle and it never can be changed. Maybe in future this could be possible but it would be big disrespect for those who have fallen since they have made it to eternal rest. Every one just need to remember that you don\'t have to be hero or important figure in life to be just remembered those who love will all ways remember. Everyone shall now rest and feast never look back just keep going forward go full speed. If there is something what needs to repaired fast since you may not get new change of doing it and just may just fall in sorrow, Love those who needs it and they will love you back it does\'t matter if they are your friends, family members just make sure that they know that you love them never let anything to break your bonds even after dead.
        -Devana

My wife wrote this after she had heard that her sister was passed away and this was what she also wanted to share with everyone. It was very difficult to me write this up with out dropping any tears but i need also remember that this is what she wanted to do and she is all ways in my hearth even if i re marry someone else and start new family i will never forget her.;
        Devana/Katie as her real name was strong i could even say that she was even stronger than i am. I one time asked her what was her Personal avatar she responded me that her avatar was Black angel also could say Fallen angel as you can see from her Forum picture. May her soul be in rest i will never forget her and maybe some day we will meet in other life.

devana (r.i..p) Last edit in 2015-8-26 05:09:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ladylego
User
Joined 2014-4-12
Last Visited 2017-10-19
Post time 2015-8-26 08:25:05 | Show all posts

Last post what Devana wanted to make

I\'m so sorry for your loss... words seem inadequate at this time.;

Beautifully written from your wife.;

My heartfelt regards to you and your family at this time;
        LL x
Floor reply (0)

ladylego Last edit in 2015-8-26 08:25:05

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel soul
User
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2017-09-16
Post time 2015-8-26 15:06:13 | Show all posts

Last post what Devana wanted to make

sorry for your lose
Floor reply (0)

angel soul Last edit in 2015-8-26 15:06:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-19 15:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053212 second(s), 38 queries .