Hello?

Anyone there?

Are you listening?

Tycoon is broken
        Hot Events is broken
        Demonic War is broken
        Team Arena is broken
        World Boss is broken
        People are losing inventory, gem energy, tycoon points, etc... COME ON DEVS!!!! Don\'t you get it? We PAY you to play a game, but the game is unplayable. Don\'t you see? If we can\'t play, we won\'t pay. We will go find another game to play. Hell, Elder Scrolls Online is less buggy than this has become. You don\'t do maintenance on your servers so they are starting to become unplayable. You add more stuff than you fix, and your updates break more than they fix. Your customer service is clueless and rude. Their answer for everything is clear your cache, wait a bit, did you get a screenshot of the missing item(s).... I mean who the hell screenshots EVERYTHING every few minutes to make sure they have an updated inventory! Especially in a Tycoon.;

Don\'t even get me started on not being able to collect rewards in Hot Events during a Tycoon event. I should be well over 200k but I won\'t make it bc I haven\'t been able to collect rewards. Plain and simple... YOUR BUDGET is about to start hurting bc paying players won\'t pay to play a broken game. They will find something else to spend money on. I know I won\'t spend another dime on this game if you don\'t fix this, extend Tycoon and compensate adequately for the inconvenience and headaches this has caused.;

It happens now devs... wake up and smell the coffee, your game is screwed to high heaven and you are about to lose what is left of your player base.;;

vixeness Last edit in 2015-8-26 09:35:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-24 14:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053164 second(s), 34 queries .