North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
6748 Threads / 25515 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 125| Reply: 2

A few suggestions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ukaism0ke69er
User
Joined 2014-11-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-27 01:00:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
A few suggestions Reply:2| View:125
        Hi, A few suggestions i think would benefit the game.
        1. Warsouls.., They have become rather pointless for bigger level players, I suggest taking them out of Cross server rewards, We don\'t need warsouls chests bless or another recource;would be more useful. Or make them useful again, warsouls are for skills so why not allow us to smelt them for awakening stones? Then the first part could stay the same.

2. New levels. Currently tidal pool and raiders give out very little, Again bigger players this is not very helpful I suggest updating these current events with higher levels and higher loot, We need so much bless stones, With upgrading, mounts and skills more access to more bless would please a\'lot of people.

3. Cross Server. Currently CS is always lopsided and been a problem for a\'lot of people for a long time, I suggest changing it slightly, Rather than joining up in a random Que allow us to create/join our own teams like CS Wyrm, All we need is the same lobby idea as CS Wyrm and we can all make our own teams and join a que to play, This may create some lopsided games still yes but at least people will be happy to play with the friends and another option for people to play with Guild/Alliance to keep that team spirit activity.

4. More team things. We only have a few things in the game that is team related, We need more games like TD, Inferno and Cs to play with 1..2. or even more of our friends on a daily basis... playing together makes more fun.

5. Divine War. One of the best parts of this game and gratz to whoever came up with the idea, My suggest here is simple It should be more often, weekly or monthly i know is too often and out of the question but i think it should be quarterly so we have 4 a year rather than 2, Its a great concept of the game that brings alot of people together to work as a team and i love it give us more of this and more games like it.

Thanks for taking the time to have a read and i hope someone noticed my suggestions

ukaism0ke69er Last edit in 2015-8-27 01:00:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-03-19
Post time 2015-8-28 17:51:20 | Show all posts

A few suggestions

Dear Player,
        1&2 are known and our devs are considering new updates for these.
        3 I can relay your suggestion about this, however I cannot promise on this happening.
        4 Actually team things may be problem as there are quite a lot of servers which don\'t have enough players to join their team for TD\'s, inferno and even TA\'s. That was the main reason TD\'s  can be solo now as majorty of servers are ghost towns and merger is required.
        5 This might be issue which you might have noticed this time with 2 CS event ongoing CS tycoon and CS event Champion showdown that due to 2 CS events HE\'s got bugged for few days. Our planning team has to make schedulle for all events so no bugs such as this (maybe only in rare occassions happen) would be. Thus it may be quite hard to schedulle this event, but we bear in mind that players like this event and it will keep appearing, but not so frequently.
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-8-28 17:51:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-7-23 17:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043714 second(s), 36 queries .