North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Magerealm Suggestions
1624 Threads / 5192 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 161| Reply: 1

Update Block function & add a report option. Please

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akiza yagami
User
Joined 2015-8-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-27 15:16:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Update Block function & add a report option. Ple Reply:1| View:161
So I recently ran into a spammer on S59 there user name is KantaOlivia and they were spamming the World Chat to hell and back for over an hour on there anyways I hit the block function thinking it would make it so I would no longer see there posts in WC because that is normally what a block function does it makes it so you can no longer see what the person is saying at any location within the game. So now I have to ask why doesn\'t that happen on this game? I mean if someone was being really rude towards me on WC and I didn\'t want to get mad at it or I had no intention on replying to them I would normally hit the block function so I can avoid the argument all together however since that doesn\'t exist on this game, I feel that may cause problems for other players, as they can pretty much freely get bullied on cause there is no way to block someone from WC on your side and no way to report the bullies either...;

Another thing I don\'t get is why there is no report option? I mean I do understand that some players may abuse this option but you also have to rember that some may use this in a good way for instance, finding Spammers, Trolls, Bullies etc. it might also help the mods out as well in the long run since I m sure even if there was a mod on every server they might not catch all of the people like this on there own.;I mean do you really want a lot of people like Trolls, Spammers etc. running wild and poisoning the players that did nothing wrong? And getting away with it far to easily?

akiza yagami Last edit in 2015-8-27 15:16:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-4-21 01:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056890 second(s), 34 queries .