User

Credits
betheotherone
User
Joined 2014-3-21
Last Visited 2017-08-05
Post time 2015-8-27 20:27:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Becoming INcreasingly Fed UP with LoA Reply:2| View:331
        Hi all,;; I have now been playing LoA almost since it started.;; When it started there were several bugs which meant that I did not get my starter pack rewards.; Those bugs also prevented me from submitting support tickets which I am still unable to do.

Later on I lost rewards due to Summer time changes - so I lost loads of rewards from 4-5 events until I worked out that LoA does time changes which is also a double whammy because the UK does a time change two weeks later.

I have lost every single major reward which has involved the LoA calendar and have even made some support posts on this which LoA seem to enjoy ignoring.

LoA also took away some of my paid for diamonds.

I have so many codes that also have not worked eg the mobile download code so no rewards for me there.

The final straw has been this recent lag which began at the end of the Pirate Carnival - as a result I lost all my Carnival rewards due to reset and just not being able to click quickly enough on the Hot Events section.

LoA has never resolved the majority of my forum posts and has not even bothered to reply to several of my requests.

Most of the time I don\'t even report the problems any more and just think that the people running this do not care for their customers.

betheotherone Last edit in 2015-8-27 20:27:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abrexis
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2017-07-29
Post time 2015-8-27 22:36:14 | Show all posts

Becoming INcreasingly Fed UP with LoA

we all have same issues... just move on and play some other game... there are millions of browser games but you will find them all same as LOA, just money grabbing full of bugs game... if you cant pass that then i would suggest get some client game and play it...
Floor reply (0)

abrexis Last edit in 2015-8-27 22:36:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-8-17 13:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061721 second(s), 36 queries .