North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
15247 Threads / 66228 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 182| Reply: 2

Some people have immunity/stealth in Raiders

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aaaagggge
User
Joined 2014-6-3
Last Visited 2015-12-03
Post time 2015-8-28 06:45:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Some people have immunity/stealth in Raiders Reply:2| View:182

Yet another one of Raiders’ many, many bugs is that some people have immunity to having their shards raided via stealth. That is, they almost never show up in the Raid list. I have tested numerous times and confirmed that some people just do not show up in the list. To be clear, I am NOT talking about a lock; that prevents them from being raided, not from being LISTED, they still show up in the list, but when you try to raid them, it says “That player is protected”, but this bug blocks them from being listed AT ALL.

Here’s the repro steps I used to confirm this bug:

•                 1. Identify a player who has immunity to being raided

•                 2. Determine what shards that player has (make sure they have more than 1 and that they are offline, so they are not synthing them, therefore the shards are sitting idle)

•                 3. Click that shard to see a list of players who have that shard

•                 4. Scroll through the whole list

•                 5. Close the list

•                 6. Go to step 3 to refresh the list

On numerous occasions, I have repeated steps 3-6 between 50-100+ times and the player MIGHT show up in the list 1 or 2 times at most. Other players show up at least 75-90% of the time.

For some reason, some players have immunity to being raided and I cannot find anything in the game that shows that this is a normal part of the game (i.e., can be bought), therefore it is a bug. There are at least 1-3 players on my server that have this “stealth immunity” that I have noticed (there’s probably more, but I have only seen it with a few).

aaaagggge Last edit in 2015-8-28 06:45:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
whynot7676
User
Joined 2014-7-21
Last Visited 2017-12-18
Post time 2015-8-28 09:04:04 | Show all posts

Some people have immunity/stealth in Raiders

so how do you know they werent attack before you did it
Floor reply (0)

whynot7676 Last edit in 2015-8-28 09:04:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-7-23 17:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058889 second(s), 36 queries .