North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 800| Reply: 5

Shadowwraith/GB setup

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
User
Joined 2015-7-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-28 09:09:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Shadowwraith/GB setup Reply:5| View:800
I have a lot of heroes on my main. None are super maxed I\'m at lvl 56 or so. Got the ability to bring them all to purple etc. But idk what to use. I want a dot damage over time build and a dps build so I\'d like some suggestions I\'m going to use abbrev here for the hero names. Not including lol or star rating because I\'ll do what I have to to get them lvled.SS, RK, KOB, SW, EXORCIST, NK, DJINNI, LP, DWARF, GRIMBOW, NB, ASTRAL HUNTER, AMAZON, HH, GUARDIAN, VALK, PYRONA, BYRON, ATALANTA, MERMAID, GREEN RANGER, BERSERKER, ARCANE KNIGHT? SUMMONER, FLAMING, I think that\'s it. Was new to the game when I started this acct and thought like other tactical strat rpg you wanted aoe...but Loa isn\'t like that. Angels I have are ATHENA alecta and lunaria...have some others but they\'re blue and green and don\'t matter. Help me please.Ign: 6GODxSPRINKZServer: CERESI also have 1 acct on s90 that I\'ve put money into and a free acct on s100 that is going to stay f2p. Any help is appreciated

10595233051996... Last edit in 2015-8-28 09:09:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seyren windsor
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-28 09:12:46 | Show all posts

Shadowwraith/GB setup

maybe u should see in News & Announcements section Battle Formation.many players post their strategy there.
Floor reply (0)

seyren windsor Last edit in 2015-8-28 09:12:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-29 00:10:00 | Show all posts

Shadowwraith/GB setup

So by damage over time, I assume you don\'t mean heavy upfront damage like Night Sentinel and Pyrona. I take it you mean constant damage over multiple turns through poisons, bleeds, and burns. And there\'s three heroes that do these three things, and I\'d say they\'d fit pretty well in a team composition together. These heroes are Amazon Hunter, Nightblade, and Grimbow. Assuming you already know what tanks you\'re going to use, these are the three heroes I would recommend for the backline should you want a damage over time composition (of the heroes you have).
        The most potent out of these three is Nightblade, bringing extremely strong bleeds with both her razorblade (second ability which hits and bleeds two enemies in a line in front of her) and her ultimate (first ability which sends out a massive spinning boomerang, hitting two enemies in a line in front of her twice for a decent amount of upfront damage, as well as more bleeds). Be aware, however, that her razorblade and ultimate\'s bleeds do NOT stack. Nightblade is really strong in a damage over time composition, just because of how strong her bleeds are.
        Next, Amazon Hunter. She\'s got two active abilities in her second and third ability, rather than the usual passive third ability. She\'s really nice for damage over time because her second ability makes her strike the nearest enemy hero in the current enemy frontline, dealing quite a bit of damage and lowering their defence. That is also good for a damage over time composition because with lowered defence you can do MORE damage over multiple turns. Her poison dagger, or her third ability, is CRITICAL to her damage over time capabilities. This has her throw out a poisoned dagger to the backline hero across from her, doing TONS of damage (if it critically hits!) and poisoning them for two turns. Her ultimate has her send out a massive dagger in a line in front of her, doing heavy damage which may be enough to instantly kill an enemy backline hero should it crit.
        Grimbow also fits into a damage over time composition, mainly because of his flaming arrow. This second ability allows him to send out a fiery arrow that pierces the closest enemy in the current enemy front line, setting them on fire and dealing HUGE damage over time with his burn. His ultimate also works really well with Night Blade and Amazon Hunter, as NB and AH both have ultimates and second/third abilities which can hit the backline heroes. With grimbow having an ultimate that his ALL backline enemy heroes, all he needs is NB or AH to use either razorblade or poison dagger respectively, and grimbow can easily follow up and finish off the now almost dead any backline.
        It\'s up to you to decide which tanks you want. I imagine you want really beefy tanks to allow your damage over time composition to work (because that\'s what you need- time), so I would recommend elder dwarf and nether knight, how both have life steal ultimates and shields (with nether knight having a shield that heals himself!)
        As for angels the angels that you currently have, if you want damage over time I would definitely recommend Alecta, who brings strong AoE bleeds to add on even more damage over time. Her bleeds also stack with nightblade\'s bleeds, so they make a really good combo as well.
        That\'s all I have to say, and as usual, you can use or not use;anything or everything I\'ve said at your discretion. I don\'t know everything; these are just my personal thoughts and opinions. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I hope this was helpful,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-29 00:10:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abzs6RV9Uhwlha...
User
Joined 2015-4-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-29 20:27:35 | Show all posts

Shadowwraith/GB setup

shadowraith is better choice than grim for 2 reasons....a) he apply his burn 100% of the time each attack while grimbow only has a % chance each turn to use the flame arrow skill, and b) wraiths burn does wayyyy more damage than grimbow burn...like 10k more.
Floor reply (0)

Abzs6RV9Uhwlha... Last edit in 2015-8-29 20:27:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seyren windsor
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-29 21:01:37 | Show all posts

Shadowwraith/GB setup

the main problem is shadowraith ultimate is not as good as grimbow.
Floor reply (0)

seyren windsor Last edit in 2015-8-29 21:01:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-4-23 18:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054122 second(s), 42 queries .