User

Credits
scott mcdonald
User
Joined 2014-4-8
Last Visited 2016-11-18
Post time 2015-8-28 11:19:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Updating old while releasing the new Reply:4| View:194
        For those that played LoA on the older servers wish for more items to be sold in guild shop like higher lvl gems;(FOR USE WHO ARE LVL 70 TO 90 DONT REALLY NEED OR USE THE LVL 1 OR 2 GEM CHEST IN GUILD SHOP ANYMORE). Higher cap lvl for gold in guild boss like before lvl 70 to 90 when we are doing over 45 million in damage you don\'t get more then 250,000 so if you are hitting duoble then the 45 million you are wasting gold that you can not earn.

Totems how about giving us a blitz for totems gets kind of old running the same thing over and over with it;

;Team Dungeons lets try doing it with out having to make a team for each run how about making so you run all attempts at same time got run then make a new team run it then make a new team run it gets kinda and how about making it harder by now with getting items from events much easyer players Battle Rating is double to triple the Battle Rating needed to run team dungeons for example lvl 75 TD only a little over 1 million br is the highest rated monster in it when 90% players are well over 2 million br when they unlock it;

Gauntlet is just bad time setting for it need I say more;

Need a blitz for clash of might half the time players wont run it unless you are giving out synth scrolls for it or will not event look at it cause again it gets old doing the same thing over and over;

;Just a few suggesting will have more as time goes on hope you will read and try out some of my suggesting;

scott mcdonald Last edit in 2015-8-28 11:19:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-03-19
Post time 2015-8-28 18:24:17 | Show all posts

Updating old while releasing the new

Dear Player, new items to guild shop were already suggested to devs. Totems cannot be changed as there is already blitz ... simply said we can\'t offer blitz for totems as you might defeat this monster at lvl 5-6 but next time you might fail it 3x. Blitz appear only when you beat totem higher by 10 lvls like you beat lvl 2-10 then you can blitz lvl 1 (whole). Because system will know you are far stronger that you can defeat lvl 2-10 that lvl 1 challenges are no  fight for you so blitz buttom will appear when you open totem interface.
        Team Dungeonsb were recently made into solo system so I don\' t think this would be possible anytime now, but I can ask.
        Gautlet I already wrote it down to my suggestion list and will inform my supervisor.
        Clash of Might might not be so possible for blitz as you might not defeat the same opponent each time you challenge him\\her.
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-8-28 18:24:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
giuglea ion
User
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
Post time 2015-8-28 18:49:27 | Show all posts

Gauntlet i already deal 250 milions damage per mob and i still get 250,000 gold so they should raise the gold we gain in gauntlet , that will be a very good idea .; Also some gems of level 6-7-8 in Guild Shop and more items there that we can trade Guild Badges for , we already get around 8000-12000 Guild badges per event so that won\'t be a problem , also for you to get good items you need to be online for gauntlet so that is another bonus .; So if those two suggestions could be implemented that will be good .  The amount of gold received should be at least half the damage inflicted , what i mean is this , if at 80 mil dmg i get 250.000 gold that amount should be increase when i reach 100 mil dmg or 200 mil dmg , i dont know exactly the percentage but taking into account that we are growing daily and we get more damage it\'s kinda unfair to be stuck at 250,000 gold and this will raise points for tycoon , so the little ones will have to invest more if they wanna rank , investing = more real money invested . There will be people against this as well for sure , because the low level players won\'t like this .
Floor reply (0)

giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-8-28 18:49:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
andrejs
User
Joined 2015-3-28
Last Visited 2017-01-13
Post time 2015-8-29 07:12:59 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Clash of Might might not be so possible for blitz as you might not defeat the same opponent each time you challenge him\\her.;       
;;; moonlighty posted on 2015-08-28 05:24:17;;;;

I understand that blitz is no go, but what about to add CoM to Little Hellper like arena. I understand that in CoM you can use different setup for different players, or you can choose which hero to attack, but if i decide to use LH ad loose is my fault, still beter to loose some fights then not doing CoM at all
Floor reply (0)

andrejs Last edit in 2015-8-29 07:12:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-24 20:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047773 second(s), 40 queries .