North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1800 Threads / 12974 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 743| Reply: 3

Element Training

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel_cradle
User
Joined 2014-1-23
Last Visited 2018-03-09
Post time 2015-8-29 17:03:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Element Training Reply:3| View:743
        I was jw how the element training works as well as;what is the best thing to put for my character and for my main hero. I am a lvl 55 paladin on server 1055 (and only focusing on my main (with def and att) and my main hero (w/c is night sentinel atm and gems are mainly for attacking) );
        Just got the feature so not really sure about how it works and whats the best for my build.
        Answers will be very much appreciated,
        Thank you! p(^.^)q

PS: I\'m a new player so I apologize in advance if i posted on the wrong forum or if this question was already asked by someone else. Just didn\'t know where to look for it.;

angel_cradle Last edit in 2015-8-29 17:03:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tawlney
User
Joined 2013-12-21
Last Visited 2018-05-30
Post time 2015-8-31 04:53:15 | Show all posts

Element Training

Here\'s my understanding of how to pick your skills
        On tanks just go chaos lord cause debuff resists are always good on them, plus they don\'t need to do damage so they wouldn\'t benefit from having a full stack of the same element.
Amazon hunter/hawker needs fire, should be obvious why.
If you have a dodge tank, go electro.
Damage dealers that are not amazon hunter should probably go ice, as hit is pretty useful
Chaos lord (the mix) is a must on utility heroes, unless they already have immunity, in which case, go for fire if healer, electro for anything else.

Of course when you start, prioritize the best ones you get onto your main. ;Save those defensive ones for your tank(s) and utilities.
Floor reply (0)

tawlney Last edit in 2015-8-31 04:53:15

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2018-11-17
Post time 2015-8-31 00:26:49 | Show all posts

Element Training

I would recommend just getting 2 of each element type for now - to equip on your main. It will give you the chaos lord covenant effect (an ability % chance to resist stun and chaos).
        Once you have your main sorted you can work on the next hero.

later in the game there are some heroes that are already immune to stun and/or chaos and for these you can choose between fire/ice/electro lord covenants based on your hero needs.
        If you hover your mouse over the \'unique skill\' box in the bottom of the elemental training screen it will give you an idea of what each covenant does
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-8-31 00:26:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-17 17:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070257 second(s), 39 queries .