North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 364| Reply: 8

suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seyren windsor
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-29 23:47:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
suggestion Reply:8| View:364
        hello there..
        I need suggestions here..

1. I already have Pyrona and Nightblade at 5 stars. I wanna develop another hero. Should I go with Berserker Claw or Night Sentinel? or any other suggestion?
        2. For tank, I have Elder Dwarf at 5 stars. I have Nether and Rose. Which one should I pick on my first team? Cause I want to develop another tank here, or any suggestion?
        3. I wanna know the information of these heroes at late game/end game like Soul Slinger, Nereida, or any other control heroes who can be set in first team. I think full team composition of control is good enough. I just consider to make it from now. Any suggestion here or the informations, please let me know.

I\'m using Alecta as my main angel. Develop on Mikaela. I think of Styx later. I skip Athena for now.

Thank you.

seyren windsor Last edit in 2015-8-29 23:47:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-30 00:11:07 | Show all posts

suggestion

Hey. Both Night Sentinel and Berserker claw have weaknesses and strengths, so it\'s hard to say which one you should go for, because in my opinion they\'re both really good. Therefore, I\'ll go through each of their strengths and weaknesses and you can decide. Night Sentinel has the highest single target DPS in the game- He\'s pretty much the king of damage. He can insta kill heroes like Berserker Claw, Nereida, and Atalanta just based on his sheer amount of damage. However, he falls off a bit late game. This is because he has no hit chance in his runes, and against heroes with a good amount of dodge, he can miss, miss, and miss over and over again. This especially becomes a problem when six star angels take the field, as a six star angel can buff the dodge of all heroes on the team. Berserker Claw\'s main strength is his boomerang- being able to shut down that backline hero is REALLY nice. His ultimate damage is a little lacking, however, especially when hitting a tank (Which he will most likely be hitting with his ultimate since he has to hit the nearest hero in the current enemy front line). So therefore, a lot rides on the procing of his boomerang. If he can proc it a few times during the fight, he\'s REALLY useful to have, especially when he\'s shutting down heroes like nightblade, night sentinel, or a healer. He can also be used in the front line late game, because he DOES have a dodge rune, and six star angels can give him even more dodge. So I\'d say night sentinel works wonders early and mid game, but falls off a bit late game. Berserker claw is a little weak early and mid game, but gains a lot more strength late game with a six star angel.
        Nether Knight and Rose Knight are close in power, however Nether Knight\'s main strength is his ability to regen his health and shield himself, whereas Rose knight\'s strengths are his sheer amount health and his dodge rune. When you get a six star angel, I would definitely go rose knight, because his dodge rune and the extra dodge from the six star angel should be enough to have him dodging enemy attacks constantly. However, his second skill, rosemary, is pretty much never enough to kill anyone, and tends to just feed rage. His ultimate\'s stun is also a little unreliable, but nice when it happens. Nether Knight is AMAZING when he can proc his shield, which absorbs quite a large amount of damage and heals him for all the damage it absorbs. Combined with his shield, his lifesteal ultimate can give him infinite sustain. However, a lot does ride on him proccing his shield. So I\'d say nether knight for now, but later on, if you can get a 6* angel, definitely go rose knight for the dodge.
        Soul slinger;has a few problems. His rage steal is not really rage steal, as the damage it does, especially if it crits, outweighs the rage that it steals. And his damage is just lacking compared to other heroes like Night Sentinel, Pyrona, Night blade, or amazon hunter. Nereida is really nice to have, but a lot of her utility relies on the proccing of her stun, and the proccing of her stun on a favourable target. She can work really well in a backline damaging team composition alongside heroes like grimbow and snow queen, just because the damage her ultimate does, while it may not be enough to kill any backline hero outright, is enough to kill the enemy backline combined with grimbow or snow queen\'s ultimates. Honestly, there\'s a ton of heroes that have control skills, but everything relies on them actually using the control skills. If you want a team composition with a lot of control, I\'d recommend berserker claw over night sentinel, Pyrona definitely works, and you can also throw in nereida in the backline. Elder dwarf gives nice control with his stun, and rose knight has the chance to stun with his ultimate. That way, every hero on your team has control. You could even go more insane control if you bring in blue witch, who has a CC for the front and back line, but who also lacks damage. However, even without blue witch, you\'d still lack quite a bit of damage. Therefore I think going for Mikaela is a good choice.
        These are just my thoughts and opinions; I don\'t know everything about the game, nor do I claim to. Feel free to use or not use anything I\'ve said in your considerations. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Thanks,
        ~Elivaras

Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-30 00:11:07

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seyren windsor
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-30 00:43:34 | Show all posts

suggestion

If I go with Claw, Pyrona, Nereida, Elder and Rose, I miss my Nightblade there.
        Yah.. I find Sentinel is really awesome and I realize his hit is bad. Even after he get hit buff from guild.
        I consider before to make my team like this: Elder, Rose, Nightblade, Amazon, Grimbow.
        But I found that I have no proper CC later.
        haha..
Floor reply (0)

seyren windsor Last edit in 2015-8-30 00:43:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-30 02:20:14 | Show all posts

suggestion

Reply 2# seyren windsor
I mean that is a really solid damage over time composition (Grimbow\'s burn, Nightblade\'s bleeds, and Amazon hunter\'s defence lowering and poison). That can also be a really nice backline killing team composition, as all of them can hit the back line as well. So I mean if you want to run that, now it\'s either a backline killing team composition or a sustained damage composition.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-30 02:20:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-8-30 05:08:36 | Show all posts

suggestion

Ideally, you would want Elder Dwarf/Rose Knight as your frontline tanks with Nightblade, Pyrona, and Nereida as your DPS. With this team comp, you will have CC on 4 out of 5 heroes and 4 out of the 5 heroes will be prepared for awakening when it comes.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-8-30 05:08:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seyren windsor
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-31 09:30:47 | Show all posts

suggestion

;;;; Ideally, you would want Elder Dwarf/Rose Knight as your frontline tanks with Nightblade, Pyrona, and Nereida as your DPS. With this team comp, you will have CC on 4 out of 5 heroes and 4 out of the 5 heroes will be prepared for awakening when it comes.  ;;; btwistboy posted on 2015-08-29 16:08:36;;;;

I have a question bout nereida.What if I replace her with Earthshaker? is it good or bad idea?since I dont have Lumia right now..
Floor reply (0)

seyren windsor Last edit in 2015-8-31 09:30:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-8-31 10:23:32 | Show all posts

suggestion

Reply 5# seyren windsor
Do not replace Nereida with Earthshaker, Nereida is far superior.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-8-31 10:23:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
seyren windsor
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 10:45:13 | Show all posts

suggestion

what do you think to replace nereida later?
Floor reply (0)

seyren windsor Last edit in 2015-9-1 10:45:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-21 12:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058286 second(s), 48 queries .