North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 544| Reply: 6

Please help with my team

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_23470381
User
Joined 2015-8-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-30 01:15:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please help with my team Reply:6| View:544
Hi guys, here is my main team right now, im lvl 60.
Front line: Rose knight 4*, Nether knight 4*
Back line: Night Sentinel 4*. Pyrona 4*, King of Bones 4*
Amora 3* and going to switch Alecta
What heroes should i replace for Elder Dwarf, Headless Horseman, Night blade?
I don\'t need any supporter of healer although i know they\'re very useful for my team since i prefer heroes who can deal great damage to enemy.

nickname_23470381 Last edit in 2015-8-30 01:15:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-30 02:54:53 | Show all posts

Please help with my team

If you want great damage to the enemy, you definitely want nightblade to replace Knight of bones. This is because nightblade\'s bleeds are on par with king of bones\' burn, and it\'s on not only one but two heroes, AND one of those heroes is a squishy enemy backliner. Besides his burn, king of bones does practically zero damage (His ultimate is kind of useless), so a lot rides on him proccing that burn. Nightblade can still be strong even if she doesn\'t proc her razorblade, just because her ultimate does quite a bit of upfront damage AND it bleeds as well. King of bones doesn\'t have that luxury.
        If you\'re going to replace two heroes for elder dwarf and headless horseman, it\'d probably be the two tanks you have now. Although at level 60, you still have a very long road ahead before you will get headless horseman 5 stars, so I recommend putting Elder Dwarf and Nether Knight in for the time being. Elder dwarf\'s shield is really nice, as it is a GUARANTEED shield, and it blocks a decent amount of damage. He also has a pretty nice AoE lifestealing ultimate, and has a line stun. Therefore, I recommend replacing Rose Knight with elder dwarf. Nether Knight\'s shield is AWESOME because of its high health and health restoring capabilities, and on top of this he also has a life stealing ultimate (although it is only single target and a little reliant on how much damage he can do, and because he is a tank, it\'s not much). However, later in the game you might want to replace him with headless horseman, as nether knight\'s shield\'s weakness is that it can be really unreliable.
        So in essence, replace rose knight with elder dwarf, and stick with elder dwarf and nether knight until you can get headless horseman to five stars. At that point, put headless horseman in for nether knight. The main reason you are able to do this is because Headless Horseman has a dodge rune. Combined with a six star angel (all six star angels give dodge as the next passive stat increase from five stars), headless horseman makes up for nether knight\'s beefiness. Along with his dodge, he also has pretty good rage steal, and a silencing ultimate (which can be pretty useful!)
        I hope this was helpful, and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Thanks,
        ~Elivaras

Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-30 02:54:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-8-30 05:05:07 | Show all posts

Please help with my team

With awakening coming in the beginning of September, you do NOT want to replace Rose Knight, you want to get rid of Nether Knight.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-8-30 05:05:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-30 07:17:41 | Show all posts

Please help with my team

Reply 2# btwistboy
Ah, I haven\'t read much into the coming patch notes, so then yeah, because of being able to 6* him I would keep rose knight on the team.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-30 07:17:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_23470381
User
Joined 2015-8-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-30 15:43:15 | Show all posts

Please help with my team

Thanks for your support.
In my opinion, King bones can deal ton of damage with his burning blade also reduce enemy\'s attack, and his ulti can kill 3 heroes backline in one strike, also can reduce enemy defense. So id like to keep him and replace Pyrona. Please give me some suggest.
And where can i read the coming path notes? Thank you very much.
Floor reply (0)

nickname_23470381 Last edit in 2015-8-30 15:43:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-30 22:26:48 | Show all posts

Please help with my team

I\'m not really sure, it\'s around somewhere. But honestly I just don\'t think king of bones is a good pick. Most of his damage relies on being able to get that blaze going, and if he can\'t proc the burn, he\'s not doing much damage, if any at all. His ultimate is just not very good, because most of the time it\'s just going to hit the enemy tanks. Yes, you can destroy the backline if the current enemy frontline is dead when he ults, but the most likely outcome is that he\'ll just fill up his rage faster than you can down the enemy frontline and then he ends up ulting the enemy frontline and doing hardly any damage (yes, it lowers defence, which is nice, but the lower defence of the enemy frontline just doesn\'t make up for the lack of damage he brings when you compare His ultimate to someone like Pyrona\'s). It\'s like green ranger. If he can ult the enemy backline, yes it\'s amazing, but most of the time it\'s just not going to happen. He\'s kind of like a mixed bag, unsure of whether he wants to be a tank or a damage dealer. However, feel free to use him if you really want to. These are just my opinions, and I don\'t know everything about the game. Cheers,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-30 22:26:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-9-26 05:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075132 second(s), 44 queries .