User

Credits
Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-27
Post time 2015-8-31 04:07:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Help with team Reply:10| View:524
Heroesyrona-4starNight senti-3starBlood baroness-3starBlazing soul-3starAstral child-3starAtalanta-4starMermaid-3starROse knight-3starDjinni-3starNether knight-3starELder dwarf-3starNightblade-3starBYron the black-3starGreen archer-3starBerserker claw-2starSoul slinger-2starSHadowraith-3starGrimbow-2starVAlkyrie-2starDemon hunter-2starHigh star angels:Alecta-3starAmora-3starLunaria-4starOther angels:FortunaAThenaNyssaLoraleiNocturnaGLaciaVIenna

Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06 Last edit in 2015-8-31 04:07:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-31 04:59:20 | Show all posts

Help with team

Hey. I assume this is for your main team, so lets start with tanks. The two strongest tanks in this patch, around your level, would be nether knight and elder dwarf. This is because they both have lifesteal ultimates, and really strong shields, especially nether knight\'s whose steals health. However, late game, and especially next patch, you\'re going to want to start replacing nether knight with rose knight. This is because in the September patch, rose knight will be able to be awakened, granting him a fifth passive which will put him over nether knight. Rose knight is also strong late game because he has a dodge rune, and his own dodge combined with a six star angel (who gives dodge as the next passive stat increase) makes him very hard to bring down. So for now stick with nether knight and elder dwarf, but once you get later into the game replace nether knight with rose knight (because nether knight\'s main strength is his shield, and he can easily be locked down and killed by heroes like pyrona, not to mention the fact that even if he isn\'t locked down, it still has a random chance to proc. Rose knight relies more on his dodge and high health than the proccing of a shield).

Now comes your back line. For now, I would recommend Pyrona, Night Sentinel, and Nightblade. This composition brings you really strong single target damage with pyrona and night sentinel, and really strong double target damage with nightblade. Nightblade has jumped into popularity very recently, and her bleeds are REALLY strong. It\'s especially a good choice because you have decided to run alecta as well. Nightblade goes really well with Alecta because Nightblade\'s ultimate does more damage when the targets it hits are bleeding. And, well, alecta\'s second skill is an AoE bleed. So that\'s why I recommend nightblade. Later in the game however, I would recommend you replace night sentinel with berserker Claw. This is because night sentinel has no hit chance rune, and against heroes with high dodge, he REALLY suffers. He\'s really good early and mid game, but once you see six star angels start to take the field, knock him down to your second team, and replace him with another good pick like Berserker Claw. You can put berserker claw in this team for a few reasons. One, his boomerang is AMAZING. Being able to lock down that backline target is REALLY nice, however his boomerang is a little unreliable. Nevertheless, it\'s really nice when it happens. Normally berserker claw will suffer because his ultimate will only hit the frontline tanks. But since you have nightblade, who can WRECK a tank with her bleeds and ultimate, as well as pyrona, who can wreck a tank with her ultimate, you have a higher chance of letting berserker claw ult the backline and do way more damage.

These are heroes I would choose, but remember that it\'s just my opinion. I don\'t know everything about the game, so feel free to use or not use anything I\'ve said. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Thanks,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-31 04:59:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-27
 Author| Post time 2015-8-31 08:14:12 | Show all posts

Help with team

ELIviras...tHank u for the suggestion
Floor reply (0)

Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06 Last edit in 2015-8-31 08:14:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-27
 Author| Post time 2015-8-31 08:26:08 | Show all posts

Help with team

ElivirasWhat if i go with aoe heroes what line up i need
Floor reply (0)

Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06 Last edit in 2015-8-31 08:26:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-31 08:52:36 | Show all posts

Help with team

If you were going to go AoE, you have one of two choices. You have complete AoE, or you have backline damaging AoE.
        Of the two, I would recommend a composition that focus more on destroying the backline. There are a few heroes that you can choose for this role. Grimbow, Atalanta, Blazing Soul, Demon Hunter, Nightblade, and Byron the Black.

Of these, I would recommend Grimbow, Nightblade, and then -probably- blazing soul. Grimbow first of all, because his ultimate is a purely backline targeted ability. The reason his ultimate can be better than someone like Snow Queen\'s ultimate is because it comes in four bursts of smaller amounts of damage rather than one burst of huge damage. This means that one dodge will not negate all the damage of the ability. His burn also helps him deal significant damage to the frontline, of which you may be lacking. Your AoE damaging angel will be Alecta, because she\'s got an AoE upfront damage attack with a bleed. Therefore, you\'re going to want nightblade in your composition to capitalize on dealing extra damage because of Alecta\'s bleeds. She\'s able to hit two targets, which makes her somewhat AoE, and the damage of her bleeds is AMAZING. The reason she works in this composition is because you\'re able to single out a priority target as well as dealing a decent amount of damage to an enemy frontliner, along with working really well alongside Alecta. For the final pick, I would suggest blazing soul. This is because her ultimate does quite a bit of damage, and if it critically hits on a backline target, it will do almost enough damage to instakill a backline hero. This is why you have grimbow, as he can follow up on blazing soul\'s ultimate with his own, or vice versa to finish off the enemy backline. Just be wary that her rage takes a LONG time to charge up, and because of this you might want to consider replacing her with someone like Demon Hunter. But I haven\'t thoroughly tested her, so it\'s up to you to decide.
        So I would recommend a backline damaging team composition if you want to go AoE, and these are the three heroes I would recommend. As usual, I don\'t know everything about the game, so feel free to use or not use anything that I\'ve said. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Thanks,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-31 08:52:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-27
 Author| Post time 2015-8-31 22:17:22 | Show all posts

Help with team

And my blood baroness...what heroes can i line with her.....(too expensive of blood baron not to use)
Floor reply (0)

Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06 Last edit in 2015-8-31 22:17:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-31 23:15:52 | Show all posts

Help with team

As I said before, it\'s possible that you won\'t use blazing soul for the backline killing team composition. Therefore, you -may- be able to put blood baroness in her place, although since I don\'t have her I have no idea if her damage will match blazing soul\'s. You can also take out grimbow, and put blood baroness in for him while keeping blazing soul. This will allow you to have two completely AoE heroes, Alecta as an AoE angel, AND nightblade. Nightblade is a MUST since she does more damage if the targets she hits are already bleeding, and since Alecta (with her second skill) AS WELL AS blood baroness (with her first skill / ultimate) both bring bleeds to the table, Nightblade will be extremely effective. Also, because you will have Nightblade, you can still single out which backline hero is the most threatening to your team, and take it out with NightBlade\'s bleeds and the extra upfront damage she will deal if Alecta and Blood baroness have used their ultimates and have caused her target to already be bleeding. But be wary- you can\'t farm blood baroness soulstones in the elite map, so unless you are willing to spend some money or get really lucky in future super divines, you\'re not going to be able to get her to 5 stars. And come later the in the game, any decent 5 star will completely outclass blood baroness. Hope this helped, and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask! Thanks,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-31 23:15:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06
User
Joined 2015-8-7
Last Visited 2017-01-27
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 08:56:56 | Show all posts

Help with team

Thank you so much
Floor reply (0)

Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06 Last edit in 2015-9-1 08:56:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-1 10:51:10 | Show all posts

Help with team

Reply 7# Abz1tWo0_EO0-l06@facebook.com
Any time =)
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-1 10:51:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
howlscastle
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-2 01:52:44 | Show all posts

Help with team

There are some good heroes for Arena for u without spending money:
        Tank: ; Elder Dwarf, Nether Knight, Valkyrie
        Archer: Amazon, NightBlade, ( Night Sentinel but he seems useless late game )
        Mage: ;Lumia, Pyrona, Envoy and probably Nereida.
        Headless Horseman is one of the best choices for Arena, make him 5* asap if u can
        Angel: Flora, Mikaela or Electa.
Floor reply (0)

howlscastle Last edit in 2015-9-2 01:52:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-20 08:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083067 second(s), 52 queries .