User

Credits
Abx7IiOC8gVnCpqV
User
Joined 2015-5-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-31 16:50:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
InGame Bug: Battles, Heroes, Angels issue Reply:1| View:148
        ServerS20)ElvfvillageIGN:HaYsIn; Hi,Ever since the last update, the game seems to have a lot of glitches. First there was the version check issue, when that was fixed there came up the game initialising issue, somehow this got fixed too, though it still seems to come back sometimes.The other major issue is the connection failed issue, which seems to pop up so often.And now I have the following issues to deal with1.I am unable to open my angels to see their stats or upgrade their level or skills.2.I am unable to upgrade skills of my heroes, as nothing appears in their skill tab.3. The battle field just don\'t load up. Only the background appears to then nothing happens, I eventually have to exit the game.;Due to these I am unable to do pretty much anything. I can\'t upgrade heroes or angels, I can\'t do plunders, treasure raids, I can\'t play the maps, can\'t do arena battles, angel trial. In short I can just shop and train heroes.Help me out here! It\'s been 6 days and I was hoping this would be fixed without having to post a complain.;
        The editor isn\'t letting me upload images, the browse button doesn\'t seem to be working here.

Abx7IiOC8gVnCpqV Last edit in 2015-8-31 16:50:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-20 08:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044590 second(s), 34 queries .