North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 559| Reply: 4

Mounts: Make it so we can hide evos

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
love robin mil...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2017-03-13
Post time 2015-8-31 22:41:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Mounts: Make it so we can hide evos Reply:4| View:559
Just like we can hide clothes and Wings, while still having their stacking stats, give us te ability to decide which of our mounts\' evolutions can be viewed.

Why? Well frankly, for 1) I don\'t care for the glowing celestial;look, and for 2) I don\'t like the clockwork mounts. That\'s the Iron Chicken and Mecha-Dino (and the rhino, but that\'s not an evo) Why would anyone do that to a healthy living animal? I LOVE the look of my chicken and T-rex, the clockwork versions are f-ugly.

An added bonus is that others may underestimate me if I\'m riding the Chicken but have its iron soul powering it, giving me a slight advantage
Translate

love robin mil... Last edit in 2015-8-31 22:41:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2019-10-18
Post time 2015-9-1 00:16:03 | Show all posts

I doubt that Robin...
        most people \'view\' a person and make a decision to attack (in com or tournaments) based on the person\'s team and stats, especially hit, dodge and agilty... I don\'t really believe anybody makes that choice based on what the person\'s toon looks like
        That being said, you could always just \'rest\' your mount - then nobody will even know which mount you are using, nevermind whether its evolved or not.

Still, if you are keen on the idea of hiding evolutions, why not put it in the suggestions section? and make a poll? perhaps if you get a lot of people supporting your idea it may one day happen
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-9-1 00:16:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
love robin mil...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2017-03-13
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 14:47:48 | Show all posts

First, the my main issue is not so much what *others* see about my mounts, it is what *I* see about my mounts. I DON\'T WANT TO RIDE ROBO-CHICKEN. It is F*ugly. A clockwork atrocity which looks like a plucked chicken made of iron. I WANT TO RIDE THE LIVING ANIMAL.

Or I don\'t want to be riding glowing celestials, I want to ride their normal appearances.

Now, we can hide Wings and Clothes while still using their stacked stats, so it is not a foreign concept to hide Mount Evos. Really, just a checkbox Use Basic/Evo1/Evo2/Evo3 appearance for this glamour, and we\'d get to ride the appearance we want while still using the stacked stats.

As for how others view you, well, in my experience VERY FEW bother to look past the basic Char details. Many do not bother to see if there are hidden wings and clothes. They just see a character in the basic gear appearance without wings, and go from there. Indeed in many cross encounters we don\'t even have Char to view, or the time to do so.

Most players are getting complacent. They want to SKIP past fights, including Team Arena, without bothering to examine what is being used and how effective or not it is. They just build up BR and power through challenges.

Yes, there ARE some who will pour over logs, when there are some and they are working, to see what strategies are at play, but many do not. And some players on my server are wondering and whining;how I\'m now beating them…

So don\'t underestimate how hiding what others see can work in your favor.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

love robin mil... Last edit in 2015-9-1 14:47:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ros tor
User
Joined 2015-3-8
Last Visited 2019-10-16
Post time 2015-9-1 14:49:36 | Show all posts

u need more lags or lose evo u know it can hapend;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ros tor Last edit in 2015-9-1 14:49:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-18 20:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.319863 second(s), 40 queries .