North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 671| Reply: 12

the title isn't important

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel soul
User
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2018-04-10
Post time 2015-8-31 23:45:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
the title isn't important Reply:12| View:671
        why we can\'t remove the evolve and use it again;without fire the heroes and recruit them and then buy the evolve again if we need it again and the mounts too what means that i can use the hero and the mount with the evolve and without it;
        i loved the angels in loa fire raiders;there was;different angels skill there is angels increase hp and decrease it ,steal the rage and increase it why there is nothing like this in loa it will be awesome cuz decrease the hp doesn\'t help all the players when they fight the players with high dodge;
        i know that i said these before but i really liked these thing in loa fire raiders sorry about the title i didn\'t know what should i write;;
Translate

angel soul Last edit in 2015-8-31 23:45:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2019-10-16
Post time 2015-9-1 00:03:19 | Show all posts

there is a huge collection of different angel skills here too. perhaps you just haven\'t been playing long enough to notice.
        what exactly is your character level that you haven\'t noticed this yet?
        As to being able to remove the evolves from heroes and mounts, why would you want to do that? all the evolves are improved versions... why would you WANT to play with a weaker hero or a weaker mount?
        This game has enough bugs and glitches as it is without trying add in more complications

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-9-1 00:03:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
love robin mil...
User
Joined 2014-4-17
Last Visited 2017-03-13
Post time 2015-9-1 00:14:11 | Show all posts

All I need is to be able to hide the visual of an evolution. I prefer the Chicken Mount to the atrocity which is the robo-chicken. So like Wings and Clothes, let me hide the evo\'d appearance.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

love robin mil... Last edit in 2015-9-1 00:14:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel soul
User
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2018-04-10
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 00:28:08 | Show all posts

Reply 1# paul crocker
        i didn\'t mean the skill i mean the power of the angel if someone played loa fire raider he or she would understand me;
        i know some strong players preferred to use some heroes without the evolve it depends on the player strategy and party something like that won\'t harmful you but it can help the other;
        about the bugs i think some of the devs work on the new feature , some on the bugs and some on the improve .... etc and to prove this they done a big feature like the awaking while they are fixing the equipment inherit and fixed Oracle supreme \'s skill;
        thanks on putting the comment have fun and behave well ;;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel soul Last edit in 2015-9-1 00:28:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel soul
User
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2018-04-10
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 00:45:35 | Show all posts

Reply 2# love robin miller
        i agree with you some evolves looks horrible and the players have to be in a good look;
        good luck and have fun;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel soul Last edit in 2015-9-1 00:45:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2019-10-16
Post time 2015-9-1 01:00:48 | Show all posts

Reply 3# angel soul
        Hi angel soul,
        I haven\'t played fire-raiders you are correct there... but that is a different game from this one. How exactly do angels work there? I mean we have \'skills\' that do the same thing as their \'powers\' so is it just that the name is different (if so there is no need to change anything surely), or do their angels have skills and powers or something? Remember we have artifacts as well that give extra skills and abilities to angels.(rage is covered by totems here, and again, I don\'t know if fire-raiders has totems or not) Just how is fire-raiders so much better in your opinion?

As to hero evolves... I can\'t think of a single instance where an unevolved hero would be better or more beneficial to a party than an evolved one as you claim.
        Hercules is always superior to earthshaker; MoD is always superior to Light Envoy, Godless Wolf was always superior to berserker claw....
        Can you provide some examples of where weaker is better please?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-9-1 01:00:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel soul
User
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2018-04-10
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 01:38:55 | Show all posts

Reply 5# paul crocker
        loa fire raiders is a android;game it is just started from 6 months and i have been leaving the game for 2 months so i don\'t know what append in it and i am really sad cuz i leaved it you can\'t compare it with loa cuz this android game and this computer game and for sure the computer game is better
        there is no angel\'s skill increase the hp and there is no angel skill decrease or increase the party\'s rage and the artifact works for only one turn while the angel can work 15 turn and the totem change from player to another everyone choose the totem which match with her or his party;
        and about the hero evolve do you know mejo or rain on angel game anyway they are the top cashers on angel game;
        mejo and rain was using berserk claw although the godless wolf was a new hero evolve;
        Although rain preferred the godless wolf for me she was using BC;
        it was from above the 4 months i don\'t know about them party now right now my connection lag but for sure when it fix i will check them details;
        by the way there is strong players and normal players using weak angels although they have strong angels in them gardenia angel maybe cuz they see that decrease the hp is useless and i am tring to make the main angel useful
        thanks for charring your opinion i respect this i am just trying to make my idea clear;;;;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel soul Last edit in 2015-9-1 01:38:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel soul
User
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2018-04-10
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 01:44:43 | Show all posts

any way i like the idea but gt arcade won\'t do it;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel soul Last edit in 2015-9-1 01:44:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2019-10-16
Post time 2015-9-1 02:21:09 | Show all posts

Reply 6# angel soul
        hi angel,
        please don\'t take my comments the wrong way, I am genuinely interested in this, but I don\'t have access to an android phone to play fire-raiders and see the differences.
        I\'m afraid I don\'t know mejo or rain, I guess they are in a different timezone to me (I play in EST).
        This is my little party by the way :

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-9-1 02:21:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel soul
User
Joined 2014-11-8
Last Visited 2018-04-10
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 02:50:14 | Show all posts

the both of rain and mejo above lvl 90 and above 10 m br they are the top on angel game;
        nice party by the way i need this totem but waiting the right beach treasure
        there is many players have ideas for the game but the devs don\'t listen they just put this ideas in the trash;
        ;most of the ideas are awesome and i think if the devs listen this game will be awesome;
        anyway the idea was about making changing in the angels power cuz decrease the hp is useless for some players i am happy cuz i talked to you good luck and have fun;;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel soul Last edit in 2015-9-1 02:50:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-17 06:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082753 second(s), 52 queries .