User

Credits
smcpoolgoddess
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2015-9-1 03:13:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Support Not Working Reply:9| View:254

My support is still not working, and it has been brought to your attention both here on the forum, and via a ticket that my Guild Master sent in on Heck 1038. Since Day one on the game I have had issues and have been unable to notify support about them. I am on the verge of reporting GTArcade to PayPal as a non reputable company if you do not respond to this post and fix my support issue, and return my Diamonds that I have both paid and played hard for.

Since I started playing this game on July 29th (which was my first purchase date) my support has not worked on my account running on FireFox and is not working through GTArcades browser either.; If this ticket goes through, which my support has never worked til now. I am down Close to 20,000 diamonds from purchases and events since this server (Heck 1038) opened. I have not received Diamonds from from Hitting 60 from Diamond Exchange or whatever I bought into for 6888 Diamonds. I Have not received my Diamonds from several purchase (Recharge Reward) bonuses and I have lost diamonds on several of the Events from lags and lock ups of browser and game. According to your purchase history I have spent $244.79, which is correct, from my bank account. HOWEVER, NONE of my $54.95 worth of Credit card purchases are showing. According to my Paypal which shows both my Bank and Credit Cards purchases, I have spent a total of $367.29 to your game. That is a missing $122.55 worth of Diamonds that I have purchased and not received. So between the 12,000 Diamonds that I have not received that I purchased, and the Diamonds that I have not received from events I come to about 20k Diamonds you owe me.

I also never received the Horn of Prosperity on day 7 when I synthed it, game locked and I didn\'t receive it. I did not receive my last 15 Serrin Shards needed to synth her, but yet had 750 Devotion everyday of the event.

smcpoolgoddess Last edit in 2015-9-1 03:13:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2017-09-23
Post time 2015-9-1 05:13:17 | Show all posts

Support Not Working

Okay so you are on server 1038 Heck, but you have not said who you are? (In-Game Name).

Unfortunately, the Forum Mods here have no access to any support tickets you may have filed, and work entirely independently to that;department. So if you are looking for help here from the Forum Mods, they will also need the transaction IDs of all the payments which you say have been deducted from;your credit card, but for which you have not received the diamonds. They can then forward that to the payment team to be checked.

The other things that you said you are owed diamonds for, you will need to explain in more detail I\'m afraid.

If you can provide all the necessary info then next time a FM is on duty they should be able to process a claim for you.

Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-9-1 05:13:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
nγχ
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2017-09-23
Post time 2015-9-1 06:34:53 | Show all posts

Support Not Working

Hi,

I\'m so sorry your having all these issues but in order to help as Paul correctly said I will need your IGN (in game name) also if you can provide any Id numbers to trace the payments.

Also have you sent tickets? We don\'t have access to that system but if you can screen shot any of the relevant tickets that you have submitted.

Once we have some of this information I can begin to write a report for you and bring these issues up.

In future if you post straight to the forums, including at the details, screen shots etc we will be able to help you much quicker.

Thanks nγχ
Floor reply (0)

nγχ Last edit in 2015-9-1 06:34:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smcpoolgoddess
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-04-04
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 16:28:57 | Show all posts

Support Not Working

Server Heck (1038) In-Game Name is: 8Ball
        Sorry I did not add that, and thanks for responding. Am was just so frustrated when I wrote the post. I have tried numerous times to send tickets on these issues. But I get the ticket written out and hit submit, and it does not show up in the my tickets, so I know it isn\'t going through. Several of my Guildmates and my guild leader has also put in tickets to try to get support to at least fix my support so that I can place tickets. At this point, I just want my Diamonds that I have bought and should have received through events, and my 15 Serrin Shards so I can synth her and my Horn of prosperity that poofed when it was synthed. As for the Diamond Rewards that I never received the events have both disappeared. One of the was spend diamonds get diamonds the first week the server was open. Then at the end of the week, the horn of prosperity was lost when the game lagged out as I synthed it, I lost the shards and the horn. Then I bought into that Diamond club event thing for 6888 diamonds. I was fine with that, except I didn\'t get diamond rewards for purchases that I was supposed to always, and I didn\'t get the 1500 Diamonds reward for leveling to 60. And it disappeared as soon as I hit 60. And there was the 600 Diamonds I lost in Group Buy when it lagged out and used my diamonds rather then my group tickets to make purchases on my Godless Wolf Shards.
        And I\'d be HAPPY to give you a copy of my Paypal statement and my purchases from here, but I don\'t want to put them in a post on the forum here, There is personal info on them, and I don\'t want that public knowledge. But both my Bank Account and Credit card are tied to Paypal, the only other purchases that were made was $25 from a prepaid Visa that didn\'t show up in the charge records, but I am sure it will show up in yours, those purchases were a 19.99 and and 4.99. So those amounts need to be added into my total spent ($367.29 +24.98 =392.27) , and then your records of my purchases subtracted from that total. ($392.27 -244.79 = 147.48)
        Another issue that I need you to address is having my credit card number removed from World Pay. I did not know that it stayed there as a permanent record. I have tried everything to find a way to contact them but can\'t find any support info for them either. That was another failed ticket to support from my account.

Let me know where I can attach a secured copy of my account history, and Paypal records Please.

Thanks, Stacy
        In-Game Name, 8Ball

Floor reply (0)

smcpoolgoddess Last edit in 2015-9-1 16:28:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smcpoolgoddess
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-04-04
 Author| Post time 2015-9-1 16:40:32 | Show all posts

Support Not Working

Reply 2# nγχ

;I have TRIED to send tickets many many many times, but my support does not work. It will let you get the whole ticket written out and then you hit submit and POW No ticket submitted. So No, for the last month it has been total and udder frustration. 3 days ago I told my guild that if you can\'t get these issues fixed, and get me what I am owed, I will stop playing altogether. I enjoy the game, I like the people, and I have spent ALOT of money. And would continue to spend if I knew I was getting back what I am owed and have lost. And knew that I could contact support (fix support on my account) when I have issues. None of probably 25 yickets I have written have gone through. So you are telling me that I should have screen shot each ticket I was submitting to them, and posted that here?

I never thought of that, but I suppose I can do that from now on.

Thanks, Stacy
        In-game - 8Ball;;; server Heck 1038
Floor reply (0)

smcpoolgoddess Last edit in 2015-9-1 16:40:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
freyafm
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2017-09-23
Post time 2015-9-1 17:20:39 | Show all posts

Support Not Working

Hello Stacy, I believe that would be best if you send a message to one of us (FM\'s) and arrange a different way of communicating, as you have a lot of issues that will need our attention and you don\'t want to share information in here. I am sure that who ever you message, will do his/her best to help you out. So just do this and go from there.
Floor reply (0)

freyafm Last edit in 2015-9-1 17:20:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smcpoolgoddess
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-04-04
 Author| Post time 2015-9-2 07:46:51 | Show all posts

Support Not Working

Okay, so my next question is WHO should I send this info to? and how do I send it to you, and not post it here for the world to see?
Floor reply (0)

smcpoolgoddess Last edit in 2015-9-2 07:46:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rabbitfins
User
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2016-04-09
Post time 2015-9-2 08:12:09 | Show all posts

Support Not Working

There is a message below there name, I would message Nyx as she is the original one commenting  
Floor reply (0)

rabbitfins Last edit in 2015-9-2 08:12:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
nγχ
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-8-19
Last Visited 2017-09-23
Post time 2015-9-2 22:34:12 | Show all posts

Support Not Working

Hi Stacy,

I have sent you a message our senior mod will be handling your case, please email everything to him and keep us informed of the progress.

Thanks Nyx
Floor reply (0)

nγχ Last edit in 2015-9-2 22:34:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-23 20:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066074 second(s), 50 queries .