User

Credits
morsavis
User
Joined 2015-5-22
Last Visited 2017-05-27
Post time 2015-9-2 19:41:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Team composition... What to upgrade?? Reply:10| View:1070
        Hi. I have a plenty of heroes by now and i dont really know which one should i upgrade and which one should i stop upgrading.
        My main team is:;
        Angel: Athena
        Back: Night Sentinel, Pyronna, Berserker Claw (sometimes Nightblade)
        Front: Elder Dwarf, Rose Knight
        I\'m considering to replace Rose Knight with Earthshaker until I\'m able to make Athena to 5 star, I dont know if its a good idea or not
        After that I would replace BC or Pyronna with Lumia or Astral Child. Which one is better and why?
        All my heroes are here:

Any suggestions on which one to upgrade and how to replace my team or entire team compositions are very welcome.
        Thanks for your help in advance.

morsavis Last edit in 2015-9-2 19:41:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
howlscastle
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-2 22:01:54 | Show all posts

Team composition... What to upgrade??

Nether, Elder Dwarf, NightBlade, Night Sentinel and Pyrona for now. Try to make your Headless 5* asap, he is useful.
Floor reply (0)

howlscastle Last edit in 2015-9-2 22:01:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
morsavis
User
Joined 2015-5-22
Last Visited 2017-05-27
 Author| Post time 2015-9-3 15:48:18 | Show all posts

Thanks. I\'ll try to upgrade my HH then. But Nether is worth to replace RK?
Floor reply (0)

morsavis Last edit in 2015-9-3 15:48:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
howlscastle
User
Joined 2015-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-3 17:59:24 | Show all posts

It depends on your sever, If most of top players using Pyrona or another magical heroes that can deal high dmg so go for Nether. Its my opinion
Floor reply (0)

howlscastle Last edit in 2015-9-3 17:59:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
morsavis
User
Joined 2015-5-22
Last Visited 2017-05-27
 Author| Post time 2015-9-5 16:40:09 | Show all posts

I\'m on (EU4). The Arena top 3 is like:
        top1: Elder, HH, Nightblade, BC, Amazon
        top2: Elder, Minotaur, Astral Child, Astral Hunter, Night Sentinel
        top3: Elder, Astral Child, Djinni, Nereida, Nightblade

Right now I\'m trying to get HH stones from ancient arena and astral child from guild.
        Almost 4 star HH and just upgraded my Astral to 4 star.

I would keep Elder Dwarf for sure as my main tank but the others are replaceable. Maybe I would keep NS as well.
        I use Athena so I dont rlx need a healer in my team i think but Astral Child could be a nice support i think. (correct me if i\'m wrong);
        I\'m considering a team like: Elder, HH, Astral Child, Nightblade and maybe NS. Is it a good composition?
Floor reply (0)

morsavis Last edit in 2015-9-5 16:40:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-7 01:27:16 | Show all posts

Reply 4# morsavis
Honestly, I haven\'t used astral child much, and common conception is that she\'s pretty terrible until REALLY late game, when she can sit in the frontline as an off-tank. And she\'s not even at 5 stars, so I wouldn\'t recommend using her at this point in time. But feel free to continue to level her, for late game she\'ll probably be useful.

At this point, based on what you\'ve shown in your pictures and what you\'ve said, headless horseman should NOT be in the frontline. His main strength late game with his dodge (in his runes), and without a six star angel and ESPECIALLY without five stars he will not survive long enough in the frontline. The same goes for rose knight, minus the part about being five stars. Rose knight has no really tanky abilities, and as with headless horseman, his main strength is his dodge late game when combined with a six star star angel (since six star angels give dodge as a passive buff to the team, and that dodge can stack with rose knight\'s, and make him a dodging MONSTER- the same goes for headless horseman!). So therefore, until you get a six star angel, don\'t use either- I would recommend nether knight, as howlscastle suggested. He\'s just really strong at most points of the game, thanks to his really awesome shield (high health + restores nether knight\'s health) and his life stealing first skill. So until you get a six star angel, I would go elder dwarf nether knight in the front line.

In the team you are considering, you say night sentinel over pyrona. This is actually a bad choice- as yes, night sentinel has more damage than pyrona, but that\'s going to tank HARD late game if you\'re facing heroes like headless horseman and rose knight in the front line. The issue here is that, as aforementioned, when six star angels take the field both headless horseman and rose knight will be dodging a LOT, ESPECIALLY against heroes with no hit chance. One such hero is night sentinel- once facing heroes with really strong dodge, because he has no hit chance rune, he\'s not going to be hitting often. In comparison to pyrona, pyrona has a hit chance rune, meaning she will hardly EVER miss her ultimate. So yeah, night sentinel is fine for now, but as soon as you start seeing six star angels, you\'re going to want to drop him for probably pyrona.

So yeah, in conclusion. I would not recommend using astral child until she can effectively off-tank in the front-line (she\'d need to be five stars, and you\'d probably need a six star angel), as other supports like Lumia would bring more to the table in a backline position than astral child would. I would recommend taking out headless horseman, and throwing in nether knight until you are able to get a six star angel and a five star headless horseman- at this point you can put headless back in. You can keep night sentinel for now, but once you start seeing six star angels I would recommend replacing him with Pyrona.

As always, feel free to use or not use anything I\'ve said- I don\'t know everything about the game! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I hope this helped,

~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-7 01:27:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
morsavis
User
Joined 2015-5-22
Last Visited 2017-05-27
 Author| Post time 2015-9-7 02:45:28 | Show all posts

Reply 5# elivaras
        I know that HH and Astral child is not so good until 5 star and because of this I do not use them right now just leveling up them and their runes. U mentioned that Lumia would be a better choise for now but if I start to focus on Lumia I can not star up HH.;
        I will stop spending goods on NS then and start focusing Pyronna.
        Thx for your advise.
Floor reply (0)

morsavis Last edit in 2015-9-7 02:45:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-7 02:51:38 | Show all posts

Reply 6# morsavis
Well, you can still focus NS to an extent, as he\'ll still be REALLY solid in a second team. So don\'t ignore him COMPLETELY. About Lumia vs HH, after you 5 star HH I\'d recommend farming up Lumia.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-7 02:51:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
morsavis
User
Joined 2015-5-22
Last Visited 2017-05-27
 Author| Post time 2015-9-7 03:08:00 | Show all posts

Reply 7# elivaras
        I wont ignore him compeletly but all of his runes are lvl50 except one. (hp lvl45)
        I will still lvl him up. After HH is 5 i will focus lumia ofc
        Just;theoretically.. If all of my heroes which u can see on the pictures would be 5 stars and my Athena is 6 star ( 4 star right now 20/120).. how would you compose teams from them? (Which Angel would you suggest to farm after Athena? Styx or Flora?)
        Oh and I\'m trying to get Light Envoy from Celestial merchant as well
Floor reply (0)

morsavis Last edit in 2015-9-7 03:08:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-7 07:35:57 | Show all posts

Reply 8# morsavis
Well, when I look at making teams out of lists of heroes, my first instinct is the backline. The backline is pretty much what defines your composition. So what I\'ll usually is take a strong backliner that I might want to use, and then look at the other heroes available and look for synergies.

For example, lets say grimbow is the hero I want to use. What is grimbow\'s main weakness? That on his own, he is unable to drop any backline hero with his ultimate. So how can we remedy this? By getting other heroes with similar ultimates that can follow up on grimbow\'s to finish off the enemy backline. So which heroes have similar ultimates to grimbow\'s? Well, both snow queen and nereida have full backline damage ultimates. And there\'s my backline! Snow queen, grimbow, and nereida.

The only issue with this is that you might not have all the heroes required to pull off a composition with so much synergy. So then, you look at the heroes you have, and ask yourself, What heroes do I have that I can fill the spots of x and y heroes with? So, in this case you do have grimbow, but you\'re missing the other two I mentioned. So if we don\'t have other full backline damaging heroes, what heroes do we have that are close? Well, full AoE heroes, like astral hunter and demon hunter. So then your backline can be astral hunter, demon hunter, and grimbow. Now, keep in mind, I haven\'t actually TESTED this, I\'m just looking for strong synergy.

So I guess if I were going to compose three teams out of the heroes you have...

Team One:

Light envoy - Elder dwarf
        Nightblade - Pyrona/Berserker Claw - Amazon Hunter

Team Two:

Headless Horseman - Rose Knight
        Night Sentinel - Lumia - Pyrona/Berserker Claw

Team Three:

Dark Paladin - Nether Knight
        Astral Hunter - Grimbow - Demon Hunter

So, team one is basically all heavy single/double target damage heroes. Team two is more of balanced composition, with CC, heals, and damage. And team three is an AoE synergy between the backline.

So yeah, I haven\'t actually tested those comps out since I don\'t have all the heroes required, but if presented the opportunity, I\'d definitely try and see how they would all work in teams together.

Once you get Athena six star, definitely go for flora rather than styx. Flora is just better because A, she\'s a higher tier angel (the stats granted to the team per level on each of her passive auras is greater), and B, she\'s got a higher max level (active and passive skills can both be trained to a higher level). So yeah, I\'d recommend flora.

As always, these are just my thoughts and opinions. I don\'t know everything about the game! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I hope this helped,

~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-7 07:35:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-19 15:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081459 second(s), 52 queries .