North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

View: 459| Reply: 8

Chat, Rare soulstones (new adventure mode), new male angels (ideas for skills)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pffffff
User
Joined 2015-6-29
Last Visited 2016-06-19
Post time 2015-9-2 23:57:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Chat, Rare soulstones (new adventure mode), new Reply:8| View:459

Hey people. I have few ideas how we can make this game better and i hope that you\'ll support me.

New in chat:
           I think it would be nice if we all could coppy other players messages. Last few days i had to explain 8 times how to get redemption code instead of just giving a link coz i can post coppied message but they cant coppy it from the game chat. Some players experience the problem with capsing (including me)..when ;you have only big letters and you have to fix it on every single sign so it ;doesn\'t look like youre yelling.;;Also when you need to post longer message you have to cut it on few places because there is too low word limit. I think it makes the chat a bit slower sometimes frustrating (at least for me) .

Rare soulstones (new adventure mode) :
           It would be great if all heros have obtainable soulstones so players that doesn\'t pay can get them eventually in long period of time.
        Example:
           You can make third kind of adventure maps heroic that are harder from the elite and also require more stamina. Players have to win 2 stages of buffed teams and 1 boss like final round (hellhound, light envoy, dark paladin, bombmaster, ect). These maps will be avialable only for players with high league level (75 and above). After winning 3 stars of a map you\'ll be able to blitz it and only if you got 3 stars you can move to higher difficulty boss. The rewards can be rare soulstones of the boss, high amount of gold, few gems or orange shard and they are depending on % chance to get. You can have more than 1 reward like in the other adventure modes. Eventually you can add in hero trial (lvl 75 and above) chance to get the special coupons needed for free heroic adventures and/or special day once every 2 weeks in which there\'s double chance in heroic mode. The new maps will offer every non-VIP player chance to get the favourite hero without paying huge amount of gems and the ;VIP players can get more soulstones of the hero they want so bad with stamina they dont need or they\'ve paid for. Yet the new players have to try hard to level up and then get the finishing heroes.

Male angels (ideas for skills) :
           I support the idea of having male and female angels because it just doesn\'t feel right to have only one gender.. like having only male warriors or only female mages will not be accepted good from some of the players.
        Example:
           It would be great if you can add at least per 1 male angel from each kind (healing, control, demage).;I think it\'ll be good if you add control angel (with skill A demages all enemies + prevent enemy heroes from healing for 2 rounds + skill B  demage all enemies + add rage leaking effect to the enemy\'s hero with highest attack and the enemy\'s hero with lowest health. They will take 25% less rage for each hit they recieve 20% less for every hit they do;and 50% less rage for each ally they kill for 2 rounds. ). This can be something new in control that heroes can\'t do yet. King\'o\'Bones has bleeding effect many heroes can stun (Hecate, Nereida, etc) Amazon hunter has poison. I think angels should add something that your team doesn\'t have. You can build extremely aggressive team that doesn\'t need the following effects and you\'ll probably go for the demage because your opponents have healer. There is no hero that prevents heal and no hero that adds rage leaking effect. Its not overpowered because 2 turns is not that much but used in the right moment it can really help you. Used right before Athena\'s heal (which is some kind of insane) your opponent doesn\'t really have what to do if you\'re playing aggressive it can be good for control heroes too (i think). You are playing against Hecate that can\'t get the rage to stun you and a Night Sentinel that just killed your Dwarf but it\'s ok coz he\'ll get half of the rage he normally would and you buy yourself a bit time. Healing angel can have skill A heal all allies + increase dodge of all ally heroes and skill B heal all allies + increase attack speed of all ally heroes . Tanky front line and powerful mages/archers in the rear but no healer? That\'s ok you\'ll never die if you dodge every attack. You have only 1 hero with low health and he has 2 with the same amount. That\'s the position we all hate in the arena. Suddenly you heal and get attack speed that wins you the game. You need demage angel? How about one with skill A deal demage to all enemy heroes + enemies doesn\'t get rage from their next 2 attacks and skill B deals demage to all enemy heroes + if a hero is shielded deals extra demage to all and removes the shield if 2 or more heroes are shielded has chance to add critical demage to the ally with highest attack. Demage, demage and more demage. Make your opponents power his weakness with this shield explosion. Opponent\'s Elder dwarf, Summoner, Lumia will work in your favour. These are my suggestions for new male angels that can be leveled up till level 85.

I hope you like my ideas and one day they can become part of my favourite game. If you wanna add something or you don\'t like any of them let me know in reply.

pffffff Last edit in 2015-9-2 23:57:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mokilly
User
Joined 2015-5-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-3 07:07:24 | Show all posts

I support the idea of a male angel. I like the multi-target heal prevention idea, hitting the entire team is a lil much, 3 enemies for 2 rounds seems fair. Give him a spooky;angel of death motif like Styx! Would be cool if he was a damage angel, we need an;85 replacement for Mikaela.
Floor reply (0)

mokilly Last edit in 2015-9-3 07:07:24

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-9-5 21:18:26 | Show all posts

You have to understand this game is just translated from Chinese to English, we will be having the exact same features that China has in their version of the game.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-5 21:18:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gsd2002
User
Joined 2015-6-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-11 05:24:30 | Show all posts

And...the translation to english to the original chinese game is Goddess Alliance...so no...no male angels and as it has been mentioned countless times before...theres no way GT arcade will implement any of the suggestions posted on this Wishful thinking section as they have to follow what is already implemented on the original game.
        ;
        But to give some piece of mind...there will be other uses for stamina...like dungeon crawling for relics assembly (as far as I know) next patch (hopefully next week) and another kind of maps to collect ingredients for heroes enhancements (which we will probably have by 2016).
Floor reply (0)

gsd2002 Last edit in 2015-9-11 05:24:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
[exiled] triforce
User
Joined 2015-2-28
Last Visited 2016-01-25
Post time 2015-9-12 03:54:06 | Show all posts

Ability to get pay to win heroes for f2p would be a slap to the face to the p2p players that throw all their money at GT lol. Would have to compensate all the VIP players gems or something. Highly doubt that\'s going to happen.Not for or against male angels. Gendre for angels is not important since they are not affected by emblems.Also, I use an all female team with 3-4 mages..
Floor reply (0)

[exiled] triforce Last edit in 2015-9-12 03:54:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
liam wolf
User
Joined 2015-10-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-10-17 08:14:07 | Show all posts

;;;; Ability to get pay to win heroes for f2p would be a slap to the face to the p2p players that throw all their money at GT lol. Would have to compensate all the VIP players gems or something. Highly doubt that\'s going to happen.Not for or against male angels. Gendre for angels is not important since they are not affected by emblems.Also, I use an all female team with 3-4 mages.. ;;; scandal triforce posted on 2015-09-11 14:54:06;;;;

LoL. I doubt you\'ll be saying that if the angels were all-male. We never had an all-male thing in games before because people like police against it and people like you are nowhere to be found to say Gender are not important.

Anyway, I would love to have male angels. It\'s the only thing that is keeping me from downloading this sexist game.
Floor reply (0)

liam wolf Last edit in 2015-10-17 08:14:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n
User
Joined 2015-7-8
Last Visited 2016-02-25
Post time 2015-10-17 09:45:22 | Show all posts

;;;;           ;;;; Ability to get pay to win heroes for f2p would be a slap to the face to the p2p players that throw all their money at GT lol. Would have to compensate all the VIP players gems or something. Highly doubt that\'s going to happen.Not for or against male angels. Gendre for angels is not important since they are not affected by emblems.Also, I use an all female team with 3-4 mages.. ;;; scandal triforce posted on 2015-09-11 14:54:06;;;;

LoL. I doubt you\'ll be saying that if the angels were all-male. We never had an all-male thing in games before because people like police against it and people like you are nowhere to be found to say Gender are not important.

Anyway, I would love to have male angels. It\'s the only thing that is keeping me from downloading this sexist game.
;;; liam wolf posted on 2015-10-16 19:14:07;;;;

Still active in forums regardless on ypur position to not downloading this game hence u do not play this game. Such credibility to comment on gameplay, much wow, so valid statement lmao
Floor reply (0)

AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n Last edit in 2015-10-17 09:45:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n
User
Joined 2015-7-8
Last Visited 2016-02-25
Post time 2015-10-17 09:49:00 | Show all posts

Well anyway, 1. Chat system? Fix it in your phone setting for that capslock, 2. Rare heroes ss in adventure; this one will hurt game devs steady income, u sure bout this?, 3. Male angels; its a long shot, feel free to promote it
Floor reply (0)

AbzaPX2FqgxGgy4n Last edit in 2015-10-17 09:49:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-24 05:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081574 second(s), 48 queries .