User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-9-3 03:50:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Some information about Awakening/Evolution of he Reply:16| View:1765

Alright, so basically awakening/evolution is when a hero is eligible to receive a new sprite/avatar along with boosted stats and a new skill. The first step for a hero to be eligible for this is to be level 71, 3 stars, and purple quality. The developers of the game decide which heroes are eligible for awakening and release these heroes in batches of 4, it is random in when they release these heroes. These are just rough translations I got through google translate so I CAN be wrong, feel free to correct me if anything.               
                                        To awaken a hero, you need to farm for materials using stamina, similar to adventure mode. Here are two screenshots to show you how the awakening screen looks like:               
                                        http://imgur.com/zs6c0Yq                
                                        http://imgur.com/NdA8DM6                
                                        First batch of heroes:                
                                        Headless Horseman - increased lifesteal/ragesteal (very popular hero, seen in almost all top players team compositions)               
                                        Pyrona - increased damage on fireball and enemies are marked to explode when killed to deal damage to nearby allies (it is similar to Mikaela\'s first skill except all heroes are marked at the beginning of a battle, she is fairly popular)               
                                        Nereida - increased HP/damage (this is one hero I\'m not very sure on for her awakening skill, however, she is very popular and seen in almost every team comp)               
                                        Rose Knight - passive damage reduction of 20% for all damage sources and rosemary hits 3 targets instead of 2 (fairly popular and used as a main tank)               
                                        Second batch of heroes                
                                        Nightblade - increased HP/dodge (this may be inaccurate so yeah, she is the most popular hero out of all awakened heroes)               
                                        Dark Paladin - increased attack for two rounds, damage reduction for one round after dying and resurrecting (one of the least popular heroes, rarely seen in top teams)               
                                        Dragon Queen - increased crit/crit dmg (the only thing this hero is lacking right now is crit dmg which will make her super strong since she crits so often, seen in many top 5 players teams)               
                                        Lunar Priestess - chance to add a shield after using heal (this is also a guess, she is one of the least popular heroes but she has her uses in other modes other than arena)               
                                        Third batch of heroes                
                                        Green Ranger - basic attacks have a chance to poison enemies which can stack twice (she is a pretty strong frontline killer and sometimes seen in top teams)               
                                        Arcane Spirit - no idea what he does, no one uses it so he probably still sucks               
                                        Snow Queen - increased crit/crit dmg (sometimes seen in top teams, damage can be very strong)               
                                        HellHound - increased HP/hit rate (the only thing this hero is lacking right now is hit rate, he becomes even stronger after awakening and is a very popular hero, sometimes used as an off tank)               
                                        Fourth batch of heroes                
                                        Night Sentinel - increased dmg and chance to bleed with rage skill (not 100% sure about his awakening skills but he is not that popular probably because his hit rate is still very bad)               
                                        Mirabelle - increased dmg/HP (very popular hero, you will definitely see her in top teams because this hero brings a lot of utility)               
                                        Blood Baroness - she can cheat death one time and stay at 1 HP after taking a fatal hit (still garbage hero)               
                                        Earthshaker - increased defences (still a garbage hero)               

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-3 03:50:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zohard101
User
Joined 2015-6-14
Last Visited 2016-02-16
Post time 2015-9-3 04:07:59 | Show all posts

Some information about Awakening/Evolution of heroes

I chuckled at the mention of Arcane Spirit. lol! It\'s saddening though.

Thanks for the info, btw! Very useful.
Floor reply (0)

zohard101 Last edit in 2015-9-3 04:07:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
 Author| Post time 2015-9-3 04:13:15 | Show all posts

Reply 1# zohard101
I don\'t even know why it\'s in the game. His attack animations are so slow that I wouldn\'t even use him as an AoE hero for trials/wharf boss, he just ends up wasting more time.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-3 04:13:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prismatic36
User
Joined 2015-5-21
Last Visited 2016-06-23
Post time 2015-9-3 04:20:32 | Show all posts

So when is awakenings going to happen, is that going to be on the patch cross server will be involved with?
Floor reply (0)

prismatic36 Last edit in 2015-9-3 04:20:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
 Author| Post time 2015-9-3 04:21:24 | Show all posts

Reply 3# prismatic36
Who knows what the devs are thinking, China got awakening in patch 2.0 and we are getting patch 2.3 already next week (Sept 7th according to some testers) which ONLY includes the new relic system.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-3 04:21:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prismatic36
User
Joined 2015-5-21
Last Visited 2016-06-23
Post time 2015-9-3 04:26:44 | Show all posts

Reply 4# btwistboy

Yeah that is true, still figured id ask if you had any idea lol, ahh devs
Floor reply (0)

prismatic36 Last edit in 2015-9-3 04:26:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
keona
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-3 04:51:55 | Show all posts

I play on server 1 on Chinese version and the top three teams have 3 heroes in common....paladin, headless, and hound.
Floor reply (0)

keona Last edit in 2015-9-3 04:51:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
 Author| Post time 2015-9-3 05:01:11 | Show all posts

Reply 6# keona
I guess the meta is different depending on server, I rarely see dark paladin in the top 20 on Server 4.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-3 05:01:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-3 05:18:08 | Show all posts

This was a very useful post. Thanks for sharing this info!
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-3 05:18:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mokilly
User
Joined 2015-5-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-3 06:37:03 | Show all posts

love the post, my night blade and rose are capped on gear and runes for my level. Better start working on my ranger I love DoTs! Mikaela+NB+GR, burn+bleed+poison hooray!
        I hope they do Claw soon and give him some more hit.
Floor reply (0)

mokilly Last edit in 2015-9-3 06:37:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-8-18 01:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060877 second(s), 52 queries .