User

Credits
jjhight
User
Joined 2015-8-22
Last Visited 2015-11-28
Post time 2015-9-3 10:15:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Wharf and Arena Team Help Reply:2| View:394
        Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me with what my teams should be with my heroes. What should my two teams for wharf? Also what my arena team should be? (Heroes and Angels below)

Heroes: Rose Knight 55-4 stars- purple, Pyrona 55-4 stars-purple, B Claw 55-3 stars-purple, djinni 55-2 stars-purple, elder dwarf 55-3 stars-purple, nether knight 55-3 stars-purple, atalanta 55-3 stars-purple, night sentinel 55-3 stars-purple, nightblade 55-3 stars-purple,valkery 55-2 stars-blue 2(she acts like a fourth tank but in process of leveling up to be equal to others), and other heroes but dont plan to use in my two teams but include- exorcist, mermaid, green ranger, soul slinger, grimbow, lumia, arcane spirit, shadowraith, BTB, and astral child.

Angels: Nyssa 55-3stars, lunaria 52-3 stars, Alecta( however a work in progress because just got her)

I am currently level 55 and just want to know what combinations will work. Any advice is great and helpful. Thank you - JJhight

P.S sorry for two topics in a row.

jjhight Last edit in 2015-9-3 10:15:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mokilly
User
Joined 2015-5-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-3 11:00:55 | Show all posts

Wharf and Arena Team Help

hmm well safe advice would be to use what you can easily get stars for, 4*s are important to have. Then it will be 5*s. Rose, Nether, ED, Pyrona, Berserk Claw, Night Sentinel are all pretty easy to get w/o overlapping shop purchases. You can make a solid team that can take out a lot of different set ups w/ those heroes, Alecta is just icing on the cake.;
        Night Sentinel will lose effectiveness towards end game as Dodge Auras become a thing, can replace him w/ Night Blade. For now I think you only have 1 or 2 Night Blade levels to farm so I think its better to hold off for now. I capped her in about a week in the 70s, its not hard to do at higher levels.
        You\'re mid level, focus on your Main team for now. Once you start 5*ing things it becomes a lot easier to build a secondary team. Save your Hero Trial tickets for 2x Soul Stone drop days, don\'t spend them unless its a Tuesday. Focus on one Hero with the tickets at a time. Lather rinse repeat.
        EDIT: Get your Main team all to 4*s first, then 5* them. Atalanta is also really easy to star up too, I used her for quite a while, but people say she\'s a rage feeder. at 75 you start getting red potions and lots of tickets from hero trial. Capping stars and hero levels becomes super easy.
Floor reply (0)

mokilly Last edit in 2015-9-3 11:00:55

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-25 17:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047762 second(s), 36 queries .