Credits
pickpocket
User
Joined 2015-6-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-3 17:21:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
World Boss needs adjustment badly. Reply:2| View:205
        As the headline suggests.
        Does the World Boss actually have any MDEF? I think not...or at least it has way way less than it has PDEF.
        Here\'s a situation I observed on my server:
        There\'s 2 relatively low level characters a hunter and a mystic.
        The hunter is level 65, the mystic 61.
        Hunter\'s party is Ruby Heroes:Godless Wolf,Divine Hunter,Nereida and some other striker I cant remember.They\'re all after 3 rebirths and upgraded to Zeus Opus and +15 at least.They all wear Genesis Mails and their gear is overall lvl 60 enhanced.The strikers even have mythic quality weapons.
        ;
        Mystic\'s party is BERSERKER Wolf,Djinni,Nether Knight and Nereida.None of the got Genesis Mail, None of them has more than 1 rebirth,None of them actually has anything better than Triumph Gear [lvl 40] on.Their training and upgrades are also inferior to the hunter\'s.
        ;
        Hunter is lvl 65,therefore he/she has stable, whereas a lvl 61 Mystic does not.
        Hunter\'s own mount is superior to the Mystic\'s in terms of upgrade,training and skill-wise.
        The Mystic\'s got a better angel.Think its Serrin lvl 60 Majestic for the Mystic and Styx 70,Celestial for the Hunter.
        The Hunter\'s main character has got almost 2.5 times as much PATK as the Mystic\'s has MATK.Its equally easy to build up MATK and PATK, gems provide exctaly the same boost at any given level.Same goes for fuse gems.
        Both Hunter and the Mystic must\'ve done some research as they position their party maximizing the damage output.They also both use Aquarius aegis.
        Now the World Boss starts.
        And the Mystic does more or less 7-10 millions more damage than the Hunter...
        I was guessing the Dragonsoul Skill makes all the difference at first,but it just cant be even though the Mystic revives once more with a 100% chance at max level,whereas the Hunter has a 60or so% chance to get a shield AFTER taking a hit...Not like the Hunter is in fact dead AFTER;TAKING a hit and the shield simply does NOTHING...
        The devs should really look into it in my opinion,Its ridiculous and unfair.
        Dont take me wrong I play a Mystic myself so I benefit from the situation...I just dont think its healthy to put one class so much ahead by default though.

pickpocket Last edit in 2015-9-3 17:21:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stefek bator
User
Joined 2014-10-7
Last Visited 2016-10-10
Post time 2015-9-3 17:46:17 | Show all posts

World Boss needs adjustment badly.

yea its true wb no have mdef noob mystics in my server have alot more dmg than good berserkers
Floor reply (0)

stefek bator Last edit in 2015-9-3 17:46:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-9-23 20:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046070 second(s), 36 queries .