User

Credits
odloganhursh
User
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2016-01-08
Post time 2015-9-3 19:46:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Arconizzle Reply:3| View:570
First; heroes are very powerful allies that assist you, but in this game we\'re reallly limited on our choices, we need rage hero(S) and dmg heroes. Heroes that are built in negative\'s usually fail over time,as well as heroes that have low rage abilities are very useful; if you need 75 rage to cast something it manually takes 3 rounds(so every four rounds ur skill kicks off). you want your basic party build to improve you should move towards the general consensus best build, if you look at the top 20 players, of just anyone in SANCTUARY they all have same hero set-up: Firequeen, Supreme oracle, Son of odin, and The next 2 heroes are kinda a swing, i\'ve Seen Valentina/Lapesed Eragon/ Moonlight warlord/ and flaming warlord; ; The most common ive seen is Flaming warlord And fallen angel. I see that people like fallen angel for its Negative\'s at 50 rage. and its high dmg value, and aiming abilities..Aside from that you Have key heroes that are very powerful, mainly flaming warlord, son of odin, and moonlight warlord, I personallly believe you should acquire Light envoy and get it to supreme oracle if you can, as that is amazing Also the fire queen as its in a class of it own.
I noticed that your dragonsoul is outta whack, during the Carnival events is the time we get the most Dragon soul exp, and during Craft master we get ruby dragon essence\'s.
You need to focus on dodge/hit dragonsouls. these are Absolution(I) and (F) and Infinite (I) and (F). The second is Omniscience(F) and (I) i can remeber name for ruby hit but its the same.
This is key in the game because your hit/dodge are heavy in PVP. If you watched the final match for diamond stage Champion showdown you will have seen ZEAL( br 10.1mill) vs Harveen(12.6 mil br), the match had Zeal dodge everything effectively beating harveen. The only difference between them was the ;one ;dodge dragonsoul. Amazing right?.
The game for you main hero is rage. Totems that give rage are great Dragon/Divine. While your using POLLY she doesnt have a 100% hit ability, you may want to switch that. Make sure you always have Capricorn and gemini blessing active, as there far greater than the rest. I would reccomend placing Varda or Aphrodite as your active hero, varda has a really good halo and neg spell.
Your mount and stable in my mind is perfect you could change active mode\'s though I reccomend the hit mode and Dmg reduction mode\'s first.
As for active awaken skill\'s, The Blazing arrow does alot of dmg but it\'s best use is WB/GB/DW as it ignores there mega defenses. in PVP the initial Thunder and frost strike are the best available becaus they require your hero to use 50 rage, increase the number of time your ability kicks off.As for your joint skill you have alot of dmg reduction already so going for Abyssal gaze makes the most logical sense, it increase\'s this reduction and does ALOT of damage. As for finishing skills dragonfury is above the rest but you cant deny Thunder stirns abukuty to stun a large ammount of people while simul decreasing atk. It also has the highest dmg percent of finishing skills. This is PVP skills, your current Skills are good for WB/GB/DW

odloganhursh Last edit in 2015-9-3 19:46:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mariot
User
Joined 2015-1-16
Last Visited 2016-09-01
Post time 2015-9-4 20:32:39 | Show all posts

Arconizzle

True, mostly. But i cant agree with Fw. Its hard to meet someone with this hero. Most often we can meet a pair of MW+GP,GP+fq,fq+mw
Floor reply (0)

mariot Last edit in 2015-9-4 20:32:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crovile
User
Joined 2014-6-21
Last Visited 2017-10-18
Post time 2015-9-5 18:19:14 | Show all posts

Arconizzle

We are talking of Aphrodite & Varda, SnowQueen & Supreme Oracle, ThunderStrike & Frost Strike for skills ? -_-
        Dude, talk of a strategy that a normal person can use. Something low range for ppl who are starting, ppl who really need to know & get a hang of things. And ppl who own those heroes & angels already do know of all what you said & don\'t need anything for.
        Sry if I said anything out of the line.
Floor reply (0)

crovile Last edit in 2015-9-5 18:19:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-25 11:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061631 second(s), 38 queries .