Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-4 01:34:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Need thoughts and opinions on Blood Baroness + E Reply:5| View:594

Hey guys,
        Elivaras here. I\'m working on part two of my A Guide to Good Heroes/Team Compositions- TANKS at the moment, in which I\'m also including off tanks. I\'ve heard a lot of people say that blood baroness and earthshaker are trash, although they don\'t look TOO bad when I take a look at their runes and skills. Unless it something like There\'s just better options for AoE damage than blood baroness or There\'s just better options for off-tanks that give more to the team than earthshaker, I\'m not exactly sure why these heroes are referred to as trash. Am I missing something obvious here? If so, would anyone care to shed to a light? Thanks,
        ~Elivaras

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-4 01:34:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
saulmcg
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-4 02:23:36 | Show all posts

Need thoughts and opinions on Blood Baroness + Earthshaker

I will say I agree, but I do not have them higher than +2, and so talking about a maxed version of the hero is going to be largely hypothesized.

I cannot wait to 5* my BB. As far as tanks go, there really aren\'t better options for AOE damage as she has the highest source of it in the game. She needs heavy support (consider exorcist/ lumia) if she is going to work, because someone like a pyrona is going to just take her out. But it all just adds up to a bunch of theory craft until someone maxes her and tries her. Sadly her runes are a bit generic and offer no real niche stats.

Earthshaker is okay. He gets hit runes, which is nice for a tank that is going to be trying to stun multiple things in the later stages of the game.

For both, I don\'t think I would put them in the front line without a cc behind them (someone like zerker claw for Pyronas)

-It is worth noting that both have high damage actives that synergize with floras active skill better than almost any other characters in the game. Seeing as Flora is the best angel available presently, this is relevant information.
Floor reply (0)

saulmcg Last edit in 2015-9-4 02:23:36

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
 Author| Post time 2015-9-4 02:29:29 | Show all posts

Reply 1# saulmcg
On low health, thanks to her third skill, she can deal INSANE damage. But I think that she\'s too squishy with no dodge rune to be able to be put in the front line. And then, therefore, the issue with her in general might be that she needs to get to low health to deal insane damage with her ultimate, but because of her squishiness she may get dropped immediately and be unable to deal out that insane damage?
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-4 02:29:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-9-4 02:41:46 | Show all posts

If you want an off tank, why would you use either of them over Headless Horseman or Light Envoy? The fact that there are better heroes to choose from makes them useless especially when the other off tank heroes are available to everyone. Blood Baroness is like a watered down Hellhound and both of their soulstones are hard to come by and require some sort of spending. Earthshaker\'s rage skill at max level only has a 50% chance to stun compared to Headless Horseman\'s 80% on his silence, yes it hits two targets but that\'s not too impactful when his rage gain is so slow.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-4 02:41:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
saulmcg
User
Joined 2015-4-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-4 14:34:23 | Show all posts

Reply 2# elivaras
        She could stand a green archer buff treatment (more def + atk when she gets low as opposed to just attack). I just like the idea of stacking her low health active with a guardians + Light envoys;atk boost. The dream.;

Earthshaker does have the benefit of really high hit, which means dodging his cc and damage is hard.

I am in no way saying they are competitive. I am just looking at niche ways they stand out as picks. Its so boring to say this character is a worse HH. Don\'t use them. When you can say This character has the benefit of a very high hit stat combined with dodge runes that stack nicely with 6* angels. He will provide damage that is fairly reliable even against high dodge champs. It should be noted that while his cc can potentially affect three different targets in the same turn, the chances of them procing are on the low side compared to the likes of HH silence chance which is much higher.
Floor reply (0)

saulmcg Last edit in 2015-9-4 14:34:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-23 12:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052174 second(s), 42 queries .