Credits
bigone
User
Joined 2015-4-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-4 01:43:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear LoA Fire Raiders Dev Team! Reply:7| View:432

Dear LoA Fire raiders dev team!

I have beeing playing your game for over 130 days now, and first I have to congratulate you on such an amazing game!

With that beeing said, I got some issues about this game, and that few changes has been done lately.

First of all, for over 130 days the sign in hero has been either Pyrona or Mermaid, with the expetion of berserker claw for one month!;Dont you think its time to change it? I mean, its great to get theese amazing stones for celestial merchant, but theese are stones that is easy to farm in general and most people in your old servers got theese 5 stars long time ago. I even remember pyrona was my first 5 star hero! Heroes like Mysterious Count and XO robot can be put in sign in insead as a thank you to your loyal players! I do have them both, but would be nice to get some more stars on them without spending a huge ammount of money!

The first paid heroes you launched in this game, that was useful atleast, were hellhound and Minotaur. Theese heroes are superb, I got them so I know they are great. But they cost alot! Many people cant afford theese heroes and for the time they have been in the game, dont you think its time you put them in some of the shops? Arena shop didt get any new heroes for over 130 days?;

Wharf is great, we are NR 1 guild in our server, and for the moment beeing we got 2 other challenging guilds in our wharf. Dont you think it would be better to pair up 8 of the strongest guilds in all servers in one wharf to make it even more of a challenge? That way we could also get to see more of the other players out there, and see what we are up against later in the game, when such as cross server is released?

You have told us many times about great updates, but they never seem to come! Like relics, awaken and crosss server. Now you announce the release of 2.3 and the only new thing in it is relics? I mean its great you release something new, but relics will keep active and old players like me interessted for a couple of more weeks? The game is getting less challenging and we need more to do.

I have talked to many of my guild members, and many of them are getting tierd of the game, and first reason is that it takes forever to level up! lvl 84 to 85 requires the huge ammount of 40k xp? You give us quests worth about 1k xp a day, with buying stam 3 times a day it will still take about 1 month to do one level, it is to long!;

Why did you remove the quest for treasure raid, where you got orbs when attacking X ammount of times? The emblems are now impossible to level up due to NO orbs to be aquired, exept for Outlet in weekends and buying 40 orbs for 400 treasure points, unless you again spend a huge amount of money. and even if you did spend a huge ammount of money it would cost you 8K gems for 1K orbs, its just to expensive, dont you think?

I hope this brings some attention to our situation ingame! We love this game and hate to stop due to slow releases in the game, but what can you do when you get bored of a game and there is less challenging everyday? Keep us occupied with more than levling, fixing heroes and runes.;

EDIT:
        Everyday you get a sign in/check in prize, and if you recharge a small ammount everyday you get another small price too! Dont you think it would be better, showing your gratitude for your loyal players, that you divided this into a log in prize aswell for VIP players? first 2 days of the month for vip 1 and so on and vip 12 would get for all days. This would be a great way of giving something back to all that has spent alot!

The best reguards:
        IGN: Bigone
Server: EU1 Mikaela
        Guild: Romania, Rank 1

bigone Last edit in 2015-9-4 01:43:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-9-4 01:49:14 | Show all posts

Dear LoA Fire Raiders Dev Team!

Please bring crystal orbs back to VIP, and change the monthly login hero. I don\'t agree with putting special event heroes in the shops, it wouldn\'t make any sense. They definitely won\'t do this as the Chinese version has kept the same heroes in the shops as well, and it would be a slap in the face for people who\'ve spent hundreds on acquiring these heroes.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-4 01:49:14

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
keona
User
Joined 2015-6-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-4 01:56:27 | Show all posts

Reply 1# btwistboy

they could put those event heroes in the outlet. Chinese servers had minotaur and a couple other event only heroes in theirs.
Floor reply (0)

keona Last edit in 2015-9-4 01:56:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-4 02:02:02 | Show all posts

I do agree with all that btwistboy says. And I\'d also like to put in my two cents. The reason it takes so long to level up when you get 80+ is because it\'s a strategy- a strategy that keeps players playing the game, hopefully buying more gems, and grinding away. It\'s just like an MMORPG like World of Warcraft. They keep throwing in new max level caps and such to keep you playing. However in this game they don\'t need to increases the level cap just yet, they just make it a REALLY long road to level up. Although I think it does get a -little- out of hand at level 80+, so while they should tone it down a little, if they tone it down too much people could easily hit max level and then quit, which is definitely NOT what GTArcade wants.

About the relics/awakening/cross-server arena battles. The updates never seem to come because they take a lot of fine-tuning and polishing. The relics system is currently in beta, and scheduled to release around the tenth of September. Just remember- it\'ll be done when it\'s done. We don\'t want to rush it out of the gate and get a lackluster addition to the game. Better to wait a little more and get an AMAZING addition.

One last thing- I think this post belongs in the ideas/suggestions forums, since quite a few of your points are good suggestions, some of which have even been suggested before.

Thanks,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-4 02:02:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-9-4 02:50:50 | Show all posts

Reply 3# elivaras
I don\'t even see how it can take that much time when this game is just translated from Chinese to English.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-9-4 02:50:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-4 03:27:43 | Show all posts

Reply 4# btwistboy
        Was talking to Ezy* a little while ago about this. The jist of it is pretty much that the Chinese version of the game is ahead of us, but is also experiencing a LOT of bugs. So therefore they might be trying to polish it up for the NA/EU release?
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-4 03:27:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
doctorhoo
User
Joined 2015-7-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-4 03:33:18 | Show all posts

More like it\'s semi-auto-translated. Some texts look sooo illogical and disconnected. -_-

Also, my two cents: please, add more server slots into History within the server list screen. Those who play at several servers, especially older ones, waste extra time trying to find that another server they\'re playing at.
Floor reply (0)

doctorhoo Last edit in 2015-9-4 03:33:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-8-19 05:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074545 second(s), 46 queries .