North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

View: 3598| Reply: 17

How to get gems and what to spend them on as F2P!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-4 08:48:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
How to get gems and what to spend them on as F2P Reply:17| View:3598

Hey guys, Elivaras here! Today I\'ve decided to release a post detailing how to get gems, and what to spend them on as a free to play player! This isn\'t going to be TOO terribly long, as I\'m still in the middle of creating another guide, but I hope it\'ll be useful nonetheless! So lets hop right in, shall we?

Ways to get gems!

So, first off. Lets look at all the ways you can get gems as a free to play player!

1. Logging in daily. This is probably one of the easiest ways to get gems. The daily check-in system will reward you with a decent gem reward that slowly climbs throughout the month, as well as giving you a large amount of gems every 5 days (up until you get to fortieth day, I think?), and then every ten days after you get farther into the game. There are also seven day login events which will grant you 650 gems if you log in all seven days!

2. Daily quests. There is always a DailyFirst event going on in the events tab, and if you complete 14 daily quests, you will get 60 gems. Also, when you unlock a nobility within a guild, you will start to earn another daily reward located within the quests tab. While these both do not give many gems, it\'s something!

3. Floating chests in the wharf. This is another REALLY easy way to get gems. When your guild hits level 22, you get access to the guild wharf. I\'m not going to go in depth in describing what the wharf is, but basically on the screen you\'ll see a big center island surrounded by a bunch of medium sized islands with guild halls on them, which in turn are surrounded by mini islands that you can exploit or mine/harvest for resources. Every few hours a little chest will spawn in the water randomly, usually around the middle island. These can hold anywhere from 15-70 gems in them, as well as rubies/amethysts, or blue/green/purple items. There can be three chests on the map at the same time, and they will appear even if you are offline (Come morning, gem time!).

4. Daily arena or ancient arena rank. Every day at 9:00 PM of whatever server you are on, you will receive a daily arena ranking award in the mail. This ALWAYS has gems in it, and the amount of gems is dependant on your rank in either the arena or ancient arena. The higher your rank come 9:00, the more gems you receive. Keep in mind that you do NOT get a reward from BOTH your arena and ancient arena ranking, you get a reward based on the highest rank between the two.

5. Three starring all stages of a region in both the normal and elite map. Each region will contain a certain amount of stages. Stages are missions that you complete that can be completed AGAIN to farm for items or hero soulstones. Every time you three star a stage, it goes towards the total star count that you have achieved in that region. There is a little chest in the bottom left of your screen, and upon tapping it, you will see how many stars you have achieved out of how many stars you NEED To achieve in that region to unlock the region reward. The region reward contains gold, exp potions. hero soulstones, and quite a bit of gems. The further along you travel through the regions, the greater the region completion rewards are.

6. Completing certain normal or elite stages in the normal or elite map. If you tap on quests, and then achievements, you will see that there are gem rewards offered for completing (completing means you only need to get ONE star) certain normal or elite stages. Typically it\'s 90 gems for a normal stage, 60 for an elite.

7. Levelling up. Every time you hit a level threshold (every five or ten levels, so for example level 55 and level 60 would be level thresholds) you will get a gem reward (Although it\'s only like 90 gems ). I do not believe you can start to get these rewards until level 30-40, but I\'m not completely sure.

8. Linking your account. If you link your in game account with facebook, twitter, or GTArcade, you will get a gem reward. You will receive a gem reward for each link, although you can only link ONCE (You can link your account to any of the three by going to the achievements panel of your quests tab, and then tapping Get it on the achievement.)

9. Facebook like. Every day, you can like the LOA- FR facebook page and receive 100 gems (You can easily find the facebook page by going to the achievements panel of your quests tab, and then tapping Get it on the achievement.)

10. Forum events. On the LOA- FR forums there are always events going on, for all sorts of people. Do you like writing novels or short stories? Then check out the angelic land troubadour events! Do you like making different forms of art? Then check out the fan art contests! Do you like developing strategies around certain heroes? Then check out the strategy master events! Or would you rather just find bugs within the game and get rewarded for finding and submitting them? Then check out the bug hunter events! There\'s even new events that release every so often as well! All of the events offer gem rewards! (Quite large ones at that- especially if you\'re one of the best in that area!)

11. Gift Codes. Every so often on the LOA- FR facebook page they will give out a gift code recognizing an achievement of the game. For example, 100SERVERS or 300000LIKES. These offer pretty decent gem rewards! (Around 300 gems!) (You can redeem the codes in the code redemption section, which you can find amidst the other buttons such as logout upon tapping your avatar in the top left of your screen when within the castle!)

12. Spin the wheel! If you head down to angelmobile.gtarcade.com/mobile, and scroll all the way to the bottom, you can spin a wheel of fortune! Upon finishing the spin, you will receive a code (If you win!). You can redeem this code in the code redemption section, which you can find amidst the other buttons such as logout upon tapping your avatar in the top left of your screen when within the castle! You can only redeem ONE wheel of fortune code per account!

13. Random events! Every so often there may be events that give you gems for doing certain things within the game- always be on the lookout!

Now that we\'ve seen all the ways to get gems, lets take a look at the ways you should be spending your gems!

Where you should be spending gems!

1. Buy stamina twice per day. This is useful to clear extra elite stages for soulstones, or normal stages for extra items, or to just get EXP. VIP players can buy a LOT of stamina, so to keep up at least somewhat, you want as much EXP as possible. Hence why you buy stamina twice per day.

2. Buy stamina from the VIP chest on monday. At the top of your screen, there is a VIP chest tab. Since we\'re free to play, and therefore are VIP 0, we can only buy the VIP 0 weekly item, which is 200 stamina for 200 gems. While you may think that\'s a little steep, it\'s REALLY important that you take advantage of double drop Mondays. Especially when you get into the higher levels, you start needing TONS of purple gear, and double drop Mondays are the BEST days to be getting gear on! So even though it costs a decent amount of gems, it\'s worth it on double drop Mondays!

3. Buy two plunder attempts in the wharf. This only costs 60 gems a day, and can net you an extra 30 large equipment or rune chests, 40 potions, or 60000 gold.

4. Do one gold exchange per day! This will net you about 50000 gold for just twenty gems, and it counts as a daily quest!

5. Your first 10 times super divine. If you\'re a free to play player, you are typically in dire need of good heroes. Upon spending 5000 gems for your first 10 times super divine, you are GUARANTEED a three star hero, which is definitely worth it (Typically you also get one - two star heroes to go along with the three star hero as well!)However, you should only do this once, unless you\'re late game and rolling in gems, as afterwards you are not guaranteed a three star hero. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS ON THE WEEKEND! There is an event that will give you 2500 gems back for doing a ten times super divine, so make sure you take advantage of that and get half your gems back!

6. Spending events! If you only spend gems in the ways I\'ve described, you should still have a lot of gems if you\'ve been playing for 45+ days. Look for spending events that will give you a lot of hero/angel soulstones that you may need, and spend your gems on anything you like. This could be extra training slots / training slot upgrades, more 10x super divines, or something else entirely!

Well guys, I hope this was at least a little bit helpful! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding what I\'ve said, please, feel free to share them with me! I am accepting all feedback! Thanks,
        ~Elivaras

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-4 08:48:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zygames17
User
Joined 2015-3-5
Last Visited 2016-02-02
Post time 2015-9-4 09:28:35 | Show all posts

Buy stamina twice a day not once, no reason for f2p not to buy stamina twice as stamina purchase is the top priority for spending. Never attempt to purchase additional arena attempt, just use your five tries wisely, challenge only when needed.;

For those who played in newest servers, dont do your first 10x divine yet the first few days of the server. Instead, use your initial diamonds to get Athena from Outlet during the first weekend. You will pass 50 floors Angel Trial with Athena.;You are good to go with the First League (Pyrona, Rose, Neither, Atalanta, Mermaid, Green Ranger) in Arena.
Floor reply (1)

zygames17 Last edit in 2015-9-4 09:28:35

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
 Author| Post time 2015-9-4 11:06:36 | Show all posts

Reply 1# zygames17
I\'m not really directing this at the hardcore get to #1 type of people...
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-4 11:06:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wahaj_destroyer
User
Joined 2015-8-12
Last Visited 2016-06-22
Post time 2015-9-4 16:29:34 | Show all posts

well i spend most of my free jems on the exp slots leveling them up to purple or more ... atm i have 3 blue slots which gives more exp than the un upgraded once ... plus idk about other but in my opinion spending free daimonds on upgrading exp slpts is worth it because as you start reaching lvl 60 and above huge ton of exp is require to lvl up ..;

so what i do i leave my secondary team in trainning slot and use exp pots on my primary team thus saving me a lot of exp pots that i would have used to lvl up 2nd team if exp slots are not upgraded ...;

but thats just my opinion others might not think its a good idea but for me its working so far plus my secondary team is only 2 lvls behind my primaey team ...;

Floor reply (0)

wahaj_destroyer Last edit in 2015-9-4 16:29:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
 Author| Post time 2015-9-4 20:21:09 | Show all posts

Reply 3# wahaj_destroyer
Good point. I do that during spending events, so I\'d better put that in.
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-4 20:21:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
 Author| Post time 2015-9-5 04:01:56 | Show all posts

Made a few changes. Did this help anyone, or was everything I said already well known, even among newer players?
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-5 04:01:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dave312
User
Joined 2015-8-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-14 23:14:45 | Show all posts

7.;Your first 10 times super divine. If you\'re a free to play player, you are;typically;in dire need of good heroes. Upon spending 5000 gems for your first 10 times super divine, you are GUARANTEED a three star hero, which is definitely worth it (Typically you also get one - two star heroes to go along with the three star hero as well!)However, you should only do this once, unless you\'re late game and rolling in gems, as afterwards you are not guaranteed a three star hero. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS ON THE WEEKEND! There is an event that will give you 2500 gems back for doing a ten times super divine, so make sure you take advantage of that and get half your gems back!

I have a question about this: once the first 10 times super divine is done, you are guaranteed to get a 2 stars hero. Is it still possible to get a 3 stars hero this way or will it just be a 2 stars hero ?
Floor reply (0)

dave312 Last edit in 2015-9-14 23:14:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
[exiled] triforce
User
Joined 2015-2-28
Last Visited 2016-01-25
Post time 2015-9-15 00:29:13 | Show all posts

3: There\'s no real rush to get shards in f2p. Reseting elite stages is a waste of several hundred gems. 6: Absolute terrible advice. You get 5 chances to do AA with no real reason to use them. Just save one to snipe with before 9pm as opposed to wasting gems buying more chances. 10: You mentioned extra slots and training upgrades when those are useless in the end game. These have nothing to do with spending events and are a waste of diamonds so, there was no reason to even mention it.     
Floor reply (0)

[exiled] triforce Last edit in 2015-9-15 00:29:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
 Author| Post time 2015-9-15 03:34:59 | Show all posts

Reply 6# dave312@free.fr
        Yes, it is indeed possible to get a three star hero, but there is, of course, no guarantee you will get one.

And scandal, I\'ll fix it up a bit =)
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-15 03:34:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
disgusting
User
Joined 2015-9-8
Last Visited 2017-01-23
Post time 2015-9-15 06:57:38 | Show all posts

So.. I\'ve seen multiple people say to upgrade the training slots, and multiple people saying not to.
        The benefit seems small to me - white being 1k something, and next upgrade is like 1400.
        400 per hour worth 1k gems in the long term I guess?
Floor reply (0)

disgusting Last edit in 2015-9-15 06:57:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-11-18 07:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088120 second(s), 51 queries .