North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40408 Threads / 230834 Reply
Search   Favorites  

Missing Prizes

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ladylego
User
Joined 2014-4-12
Last Visited 2019-03-22
Post time 2015-9-5 21:13:11 | Show all posts

Missing Prizes

wow didnt realise I would cause so much drama;... ok let me try to address this from my point of view.;

We are genuinely here to try and help and in both cases I was doing what I was asked to do as a mod. In the first case (silver ticket);I would have reported it as its down to the SM\'s to decide if they want to comp or not just like all the times players made a mistake in craft, event etc saying I bought this and didn\'t mean to can I swap it or the precious pro where they decided to honour recharges players had made in mistake. In this case the player down to the design of the game and never playing it before legitimately thought he had won it and continued to spend diamonds to receive it... Yes some may not agree with him being comp\'d but I was doing my job. The player was explained why and told in future they wouldn\'t receive it etc.. I would rather have this so players have some help if they make mistakes and SM\'s and devs who are trying to make the game environment in this respect better. If you made a mistake in future wouldn\'t you like to think that maybe they would understand and try to help you fix it instead of saying tough luck get on with it???

In terms of this missing prizes, the devs would have checked the database and the answer would have been you didn\'t get the adv rewards. Forrest had already asked for the screen shot so I would have had to repeat what had been asked for... this is why we say it doesn\'t help because we have to either look silly repeating what you guys have already said or get you guys literally pointing out we hadn\'t. Not only that you decided to take it one step further and go to his server just to prove I hadn\'t checked. Most of the time during our shift we don\'t have the time to jump to the servers to get the shots etc.;So yes I felt a bit crappy this morning having seen that. Again I was acting like I had been asked to do the SM check the databases in this case any ways.

Also in terms of helping most of the time its undermining the mods on duty, messing up the post order which can lead us to miss things or in some cases giving false information. I know your trying to help and I get that but sometimes it doesnt feel like it... especially now we have more mods to cover the forums. It also hijacks the original posters issues and cause more arguments.

If you don\'t think I\'m doing my job right feel free to message me, report to a senior mod etc;don\'t make it a forum slinging match that helps no one and makes mods feel like why would we want to be friendly or not act like robots. We could just write Reported! and that be then end of it.;

I genuinely want to help, we get little support from the devs and sms which is getting better but we are human we make mistakes... Im still learning and sure will make more mistakes. Yet you don\'t see us in the work chats fighting against them for things like stun ring, oracle not stacking etc..;

Any ways sorry if I didnt meet your expectations.;

Thanks LL / Nyx;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

ladylego Last edit in 2015-9-5 21:13:11

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2019-11-19
Post time 2015-9-5 21:14:34 | Show all posts

Missing Prizes

Reply 8# blankz

nobody was commenting here to \'pick\' on any mod....

we were just trying to help as we have always tried to.

but point taken, if you think it interferes with your/other FMs jobs I will stay out of support section unless its to report an issue myself.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-9-5 21:14:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2019-02-08
Post time 2015-9-5 21:46:38 | Show all posts

Missing Prizes

Dear Players, I will be closing this thread as it is thread solely between poster of this thread and jr.moderator (nyx). I appreciate your help and trying, but It would be better if you won´t  question the actions of jr.moderator. Everyone is human and makes mistakes same comes to you and our jr.moderator nyx who is also newbie in terms of being mod. She may ask the information now or might ask it later if she finds it neccesary, till the report is not answered by SM we may answer/ask for additional information, so I would be glad if you leave it as it is.

As for poster of this thread. I truly apologize that I had to close your thread and no comments will be allowed from this point on there for I have informed Nyx to comunicate with you about news by PMs. Thank you for your support and wish you good day!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-9-5 21:46:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-20 15:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084058 second(s), 35 queries .