North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: darkx069

lol from 70k to 90k

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bonbon256
User
Joined 2015-3-29
Last Visited 2017-02-20
Post time 2015-9-5 15:02:28 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

whatever it is regardless of the content. it\'s the way things is being handled. It have happened and been discussed before. it\'s unethical to change an event when it already started. you can change it the next event, but not in the midst of an event.;

to give you an illustration: a lucky draw event states that the grand prize is a pair of tickets to paris with every single purchase you get a single chance. and hence this alter\'s people mind and decide to purchase their product everytime to get the chance.;

midway they say no, and say the condition shall be changed to every 10 purchase you get a single chance for the lucky draw. ;all the people that purchase in the first place find that they cant afford this anymore because of the change of condition. they feel cheated they got lured and baited only to find that it\'s harder to achieve the grand prize. but they have already spend tons of money in it. what should they do?;

ladies and gentlemen, is this ethical?;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bonbon256 Last edit in 2015-9-5 15:02:28

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
duffy s- 222
User
Joined 2015-4-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-5 17:10:47 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

;;;;                        whatever it is regardless of the content. it\'s the way things is being handled. It have happened and been discussed before. it\'s unethical to change an event when it already started. you can change it the next event, but not in the midst of an event.;       

to give you an illustration: a lucky draw event states that the grand prize is a pair of tickets to paris with every single purchase you get a single chance. and hence this alter\'s people mind and decide to purchase their product everytime to get the chance.;       

midway they say no, and say the condition shall be changed to every 10 purchase you get a single chance for the lucky draw. ;all the people that purchase in the first place find that they cant afford this anymore because of the change of condition. they feel cheated they got lured and baited only to find that it\'s harder to achieve the grand prize. but they have already spend tons of money in it. what should they do?;       

ladies and gentlemen, is this ethical?;       

;;; bonbon256 posted on 2015-09-05 02:02:28;;;;

If you have spent tons of money on this event and still cant get 70K with absolution tower then you are doing something very wrong, fact is not many people need gold for monopoly for the old 50K points (i would have to use gold btw) so the jump to 70K didn\'t affect them so much. I know changing the points after 12 hrs is wrong but at least they are trying to incorporate the newer games into monopoly, something we have been asking for for a long time
Translate
Floor reply (0)

duffy s- 222 Last edit in 2015-9-5 17:10:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
-wolf
User
Joined 2014-8-7
Last Visited 2017-08-21
Post time 2015-9-5 17:54:07 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

Reply 35# beast,
If there\'s ;someone stupid only you beast-like always;, well but forums needs a clown.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

-wolf Last edit in 2015-9-5 17:54:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
genesis231
User
Joined 2015-4-4
Last Visited 2016-02-17
Post time 2015-9-5 19:37:58 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

Reply 39# duffy s- 222

As i mentioned at the start, it\'s not about the content. it\'s the way of doing. and this way of doing is unethical. ;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

genesis231 Last edit in 2015-9-5 19:37:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
karengioeli
User
Joined 2014-12-17
Last Visited 2019-08-08
Post time 2015-9-5 21:29:27 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

from what I understand there have been changes still made in the event after the start of the event so This is still unethical no matter how the changes are made (I only know from what I hear as I have not done the tower yet today ) I hear the tower now is giving less or not at all ;because;that wasn\'t how u started it KF this again is UNethical and wrong .U cannot change the event after start of game (TESTING TESTING TESTING or test server);changing rewards or aspects of the game is not the way to do things if u wish players to still wish to play the game;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

karengioeli Last edit in 2015-9-5 21:29:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
runcho
User
Joined 2015-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-17
Post time 2015-9-6 03:09:34 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

I see a lot of different things said here, but you are missing something very important.

Attention! New player here: ME (ok not that new, as this is my 3rd monopoly, but still)

At the moment I am lvl 76 with 2.2m BR. There was no way for me to get to 50k points before and I still cant (yes, even with absolution tower (floor 4)). I am also not going to win the event so that leaves me with 1 option - to get a badge from 2nd/3rd spot. So I get the badge, I go to the shop and what do I see?

- 80 int potions, 80 variation dust - No thanks, I can get way more from daily rewards from monopoly
        - 2 amethyst accessories - I dont think so. Today I got my 2nd purple so that leaves me only to get the pedant purple and there is a chance I dont get purple pedant too. Way too risky.
        - 10k/10k/10k beast stones - hmm thats a Joke. I need like 89k/59k/37k for next levels. If it was 100k each than yea, maybe I will think about it.
        - 4x100 exp scrolls - No comment here.
        - 60 seal stone - .....
        - 40 seal crystal - o.O
        - 30 pandora boxes - maybe. But than again I can get 20/day from brewfest (ok maybe I shouldn\'t of said that, now they will change it) so I can get like 100 boxes from it. Do I really need that?
        - Easter Cony - looks cool, but I already have a Death Charger that I got from last camp war for free
        - Goddess pack - Yea, thats the best one. But I already got it from the last time, 2nd time no point.
        - 10 vestment material box - Doing the 10 loops daily gives me 30. Wait, can I exchange that for 3 monopoly badges?
        - 70 jewel packs - Thats cool, makes 350 exp in total. I will keep my mind open for it
        - 150 mount shards - Not bad, but I already have the 2 purple elements I actually need for my class (Fighter so thats patk and agility) I am far away from getting to the next league to get the new orange stuff (if they r in 80s dungeons ofc). And for 2nd place it will be 5x40=200 from daily rewards so once more the daily rewards are greater than the worth of the monopoly badge.
        - 200 strenthening stones - Yea I can make an upgrade and half with it.lvl 19 is just 145 stones for 120 extra atk or 50 agility....
        - 15 mount exp potions - I need that, yes. But I get that every 3 days from exchanging beast meele badges. Do I have to make that move? Besides I will get those 15 exp for free just for finishing 2nd.
        - element bags for 200k of single element - Completely useless, because I will have a lot from 1 element and not enough for at least 3 more in case I wanna raise a single stat.

Bottom line that single monopoly badge is completely useless. I will have to put it to my already full stash and keep it there for over a month so I can get something cool the next time. Or put a lot of gold to get to the 55k points, but thats not gonna happen. I am vip0 and I am gonna stay like that for some more time. Half of the events are not rly about competition but about big wallets.

So looking at that what are your thoughts about it? If u were in my shoes what would you do?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

runcho Last edit in 2015-9-6 03:09:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
duffy s- 222
User
Joined 2015-4-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-6 04:08:53 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

lvl 76 & only 2.2 mil BR, seems like you\'re not trying to be strong at all, especially since you say you have only been on for 3 monopoly games (2 months plus this one). It looks like you are power levelling although im not sure why? That brings me to my next question, what do you want from monopoly badges? They are putting new stuff on the exchange every time recently but you are just going over it like its not good enough, my advice would be to put your EXP into goddess for a while so your heroes can catch up with your level, also i would save the badge, even though you said you have no room, you should make 1 space as you can get red vestment ornament of your choice for 2 badges which is well worth it imo
Translate
Floor reply (0)

duffy s- 222 Last edit in 2015-9-6 04:08:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzcc-nxoozhak...
User
Joined 2015-4-18
Last Visited 2017-06-22
Post time 2015-9-6 10:25:29 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

well i must be doing something wrong because i tryed to make the 14k points a day needed to make 70k points on the first day i personaly came first in all 8 of the single rankings and of course came first in the total rankings as well finished and with 13,435 total points ;
        the last 2 monopolys i made it to 50k points for the extra badge only by spending gold in city defense since i needed the int potions this was good value for me but based on the last 2 days scores even with the absolution tower points im going to be the only one to get the extra badge again
        im not saying it cant be done but the people that have been playing for over 12 months seem to forget that;not everyone has there alliance level as high as you do so lower level jobs and less of them people still need there level 3 gems so they dont get donated to SA;;vips can get as many as 5 free fishing a day vip0 get 1 ect...ect...

Absolution tower is great points for a strong char and i love it but speaking for the other 30 odd active people on my shard there not so impressed;

P.S anyone else notice the daily first place rewards are better in some cases than the rewards for the total 5 days ;another oversight !
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abzcc-nxoozhak... Last edit in 2015-9-6 10:25:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
michael anthon...
User
Joined 2014-12-26
Last Visited 2016-04-07
Post time 2015-9-7 01:31:16 | Show all posts

lol from 70k to 90k

Reply 35# beast,

As always, you put up a lame argument, you were telling folks  to be happy coz they get free points from absolution tower. Get this stupid, folks are not happy coz the devs keep changing the rules in the middle of the game. Its simply unethical!
        If folks were happy as you were advocating, do you think the devs wont modify mono benefits a 3rd time like they did, and drop it to 55k for a badge? Do you think players were trying to reach 50k for the point rewards as you were telling em why they should be happy?
        I wasn\'t ranting coz I wont be getting a badge, its coz of how they run this game. Noob my ass, FYI I can get 13-15k points a day so can reach 70k points just fine... oh, there no reward for 70k duh. ;
        <b>
</b>

Translate
Floor reply (0)

michael anthon... Last edit in 2015-9-7 01:31:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-5 22:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063748 second(s), 46 queries .