User

Credits
generalsdee
User
Joined 2015-1-7
Last Visited 2016-03-25
Post time 2015-9-7 13:21:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
New Suggestions Reply:2| View:145
        Have a few as this is a 24 hour game there should be events to reflect same. You have people who play all times of the day. YOu are restricting their activity and participation in many events by having them once a day or certain time periods.....ie....

Cross Server: Why is there a time when you can not participate? After the first three you get no special items so why not let it run all the time?
        World Boss: Why not two times a day so all people get a chance to run it?
        Same with all other one time a day events. Many people can not attend at those times. So why not make it so you can attend one or the other?
        Need to have Cross Server Team Tournaments more often along with Divine War. May servers are lulling and this livens the game up.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Suggestions: let the players be able to turn special affect graphics off...ie.; all the flying words and affects from hits in TA. This lags the game and also there is too much. Very unappealing to the eyes.

Let us hide the fairies like we use to be able to like the mounts.

Fix the ghosting issue in Twilight Clash

If we can friend someone in Divine Realm we should be able to PM them also.

Fix the issues of not being able to see others in Gauntlet

Let us synth whatever we want as far as items and gems go if we have what it takes to do so.

Have a permanent way to smelt or trade in all items that are not needed in inventory

My view and some of others. I am sure there are more but this is a start

generalsdee Last edit in 2015-9-7 13:21:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-03-19
Post time 2015-9-10 23:25:43 | Show all posts

New Suggestions

Dear Player, there are quite a lot of players who are busy working and can´t  play 24hrs a day so events are made that others (majority) of players can play with our game to fullest.
        TAs special effect I´ll note it down.
        Fairies can be hidden when you click on eye icon on right corner.
        I´m not sure if this would be possible.
        We´re working on fixing issues at gautlet.
        There is event of smelt feauturing from time to time, but I can suggest permanent way to it.
        Thank you for your valuable suggestions, wish you good day.

Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-9-10 23:25:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-21 16:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045539 second(s), 36 queries .